MSM eagerly tout's angry students new gun control efforts

The liberal media flocked to a gun control rally that was held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Saturday in the wake of the Parkland school shooting.
MSM Eagerly Touts ‘Angry’ Students’ New Gun Control Efforts
-----------------------------------------------------------

The idiots want you to believe what these sheep believe as they tout bs lies that make sheep believe just what they believe in just like the article etc. Pumping fear into the clueless works well because they choose to believe the bs lies and have no common sense kicking in to understand just how taking the guns WONT WORK!

View attachment 177523
How'd having a bunch of armed men protect Reagan and Brady?

As for those students, gee...I wonder why they're angry?
What an ass clown...

A determined person will succeed despite the best protections.. its stupid beyond belief you think we should disarm... And allow indiscriminate killing..

Most are going to see this for what it is, emotional responses and leftists using children as props.
Isn't our liberal school indoctrination campaign working well? Teaching people how to remain victims and in need of government as a master...
Give the teachers in private schools guns...lots of guns. Test it out...they can guinea pig it.
Mine already does...

8fad1de0-d800-47cb-96a6-1108433da377-large16x9_school.jpg

The liberal media flocked to a gun control rally that was held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Saturday in the wake of the Parkland school shooting.

The idiots want you to believe what these sheep believe as they tout bs lies that make sheep believe just what they believe in just like the article etc. Pumping fear into the clueless works well because they choose to believe the bs lies and have no common sense kicking in to understand just how taking the guns WONT WORK!

View attachment 177523

He got off one shot....
I bet those kids wish the shooter had only been allowed one.

Most are going to see this for what it is, emotional responses and leftists using children as props.
Isn't our liberal school indoctrination campaign working well? Teaching people how to remain victims and in need of government as a master...
Give the teachers in private schools guns...lots of guns. Test it out...they can guinea pig it.

Already happening, toad. Do try to keep up
Good...arm them all. Watch the fun.

View attachment 177523

What an ass clown...

A determined person will succeed despite the best protections.. its stupid beyond belief you think we should disarm... And allow indiscriminate killing..
So you admit that being armed doesn't help...remember all those open carry guys running and screaming like little girls at the Baton Rouge protest shooting.

And what fun would that be?

You mean the fun like Detroit where murders happen 6-12 a day? Oh wait, they have disarmed the populace.. so only the criminals now have guns.... Great example of the fucked up things that happen when you make the populace dependent..

Been going on for awhile...where's the fun? I notice none of them have been shot up either. Why do you suppose that is?

You're getting shellacked again, toad

This thread is mini-Mindwars FOURTH OP from infamous Conspiracy Clown website "Infowars" on page 1.
Nobody cares.
People here are too stupid and will just respond to ANYTHING.
`

Sounds like you've got the typical " IT IS YOUR PROBLEM " syndrome many aren't as weak minded as you and choose to learn about what an article says rather than USE THE SOURCES as their WEAK ASS opinion based of " the source alone" ........ Some prefer to use their own judgement from their own brains and not what some LEFTIST RETARD DEGENERATE SITE TELLS YOU to think including about infowars ASSHAT grown a brain maybe you won't remain an idiot.

OH AND WHEN YOU ARE SUPER STUPID IT DUMBASSES LIKE YOU WHO FAIL TO READ THE LINKS TO THE SOURCE .........

upload_2018-2-18_11-25-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-18_11-22-50.png
    upload_2018-2-18_11-22-50.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 14
Mine already does...

I know if I was a student there that sign would give me some comfort.

This thread is mini-Mindwars FOURTH OP from infamous Conspiracy Clown website "Infowars" on page 1.
Nobody cares.
`

Paid trolls , good job zero four thirty ............. jackass

Mine already does...

I know if I was a student there that sign would give me some comfort.

I sleep better knowing ours have armed personnel around them

View attachment 177523

What an ass clown...

So you admit that being armed doesn't help...remember all those open carry guys running and screaming like little girls at the Baton Rouge protest shooting.
You really are an ignorant fuck.. No one can stop it all.. Being armed will allow me to end the threat instead of allowing it to continue unabated... straw man fallacy is all you got... Nice!!!

View attachment 177523

He got off one shot....

It certainly would keep you safe. Why those shooters would see it , read it and get instantly scared away.
Why that sign doesn't tell the entire world " HEY WE HAVE NO GUNS HERE" . we are the perfect targets come shoot us now.

Then as they train the kids to just ball up on the floor , imagine how easy it is to pop off a bunch of kids just laying on the floor saying HERE I AM i'm your SIT STILL TARGET omg the IRONY of fkn stupidity is pathetic.

View attachment 177523

He got off one shot....

It certainly would keep you safe. Why those shooters would see it , read it and get instantly scared away.
Why that sign doesn't tell the entire world " HEY WE HAVE NO GUNS HERE" . we are the perfect targets come shoot us now.

Then as they train the kids to just ball up on the floor , imagine how easy it is to pop off a bunch of kids just laying on the floor saying HERE I AM i'm your SIT STILL TARGET omg the IRONY of fkn stupidity is pathetic.

Leftists are pathetically stupid

View attachment 177523

He got off one shot....

Its like looking down the barrel and telling the shooter, "will you wait for 15 min until the police arrive?" Two of the three teachers killed were gun proficient veterans, had they been armed the only one dead would have been the idiot who is now alive in jail.. Sad that we allowed killing because we made it so the staff couldn't respond with like force..

View attachment 177523

If the GOP were using children to hold rallies carrying signs protesting Planned Parenthood and abortions, the Left would call it child abuse and shameless brainwashing.

And the Left are EXPERTS on child abuse! While they rail against guns and school shootings calling the NRA evil and to blame, they support, finance and protect Planned Parenthood where 950 children are murdered for every one killed in a school shooting! DEMOCRATS are mass murderers of our children and their concern for the "children" only shows up when they can leverage the incident to promote gun confiscation from law-abiding, everyday citizens simply wanting the same protection every Democrat in Congress enjoys!

Last edited:
Nobody cares.
`

While Alex Jones can come off as a conspiracy nut he has been correct on a lot of issues.
The purchase of billions of rounds of hollow point ammo by our government being one of those times.

Nobody cares.
`

While Alex Jones can come off as a conspiracy nut he has been correct on a lot of issues.
The purchase of billions of rounds of hollow point ammo by our government being one of those times.

The killer of it all is, he often writes on articles already out by another source . ........... He decodes what is being said if it is not clear enough and or if it's on MSM he uncovers what false spins they put on it.

Most of his information can be found in " WHITE PAPERS" , that's why ppl who poke fun at his information make me sick because you can find whatever he puts out there some where in a book , some where in white papers etc.........

the meme for this particular article shows where it's from . NEWSBUSTERS: so how in the fk are so many jackasses so quick to use their bs excuses to deny the information' . " JUST BECUSW THEY SEE INFOWARS" . instantly it's end of story Grrrrrr !!!! fkrs piss me off more than them poling fun at inforwars it's the excuse they use to deny it all which is so infuriating when again all information is out there and can be found not even on infowars...

the meme I posted to the fake. lol

upload_2018-2-18_11-46-25.png

Forum List

Back