🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC contributor's racist comment about Bobby Jindal

I've came across many different stories on this topic for years, and from different sources. I've never assumed the claims were all true, or false.
I'm betting though, there are areas all through Europe like there are in this country, where the crime rate is high, and they are best avoided. That doesn't mean the places in Europe are necessarily all "Muslim", but I'm certain many of them are dominated by Muslims, and I'm betting the police like ordinary citizens tend to avoid certain areas.

Here's the thing.

The United Kingdom had all of 623 homicides in 2012. France had 743. The United States had 14,827. So it is hilarious to listen to Americans on Faux News and Hate Radio scream about countries being so dangerous when they have lower national homicide rates than a lot of individual cities in the US.

Hey, now would be a good place to insert a crack about Chicago, because frankly, that's what Hate Radio has taught you how to do it.
Britain by far has more violent attacks, they may not end in murder but they end in you being in the hospital, raped beaten or hurt in some non life threatening. manner

I've came across many different stories on this topic for years, and from different sources. I've never assumed the claims were all true, or false.
I'm betting though, there are areas all through Europe like there are in this country, where the crime rate is high, and they are best avoided. That doesn't mean the places in Europe are necessarily all "Muslim", but I'm certain many of them are dominated by Muslims, and I'm betting the police like ordinary citizens tend to avoid certain areas.

Here's the thing.

The United Kingdom had all of 623 homicides in 2012. France had 743. The United States had 14,827. So it is hilarious to listen to Americans on Faux News and Hate Radio scream about countries being so dangerous when they have lower national homicide rates than a lot of individual cities in the US.

Hey, now would be a good place to insert a crack about Chicago, because frankly, that's what Hate Radio has taught you how to do it.
Britain by far has more violent attacks, they may not end in murder but they end in you being in the hospital, raped beaten or hurt in some non life threatening. manner

Link?

Well, no, they really don't.

What they do have is a totally different way of tallying violent assaults... in that their standard is a lot lower.

Here's the thing.

Link?
Been provided numerous times not gonna provide it again you will just ignore it.

Well, no, they really don't.

What they do have is a totally different way of tallying violent assaults... in that their standard is a lot lower.
You mean like how they do not count a crime until a conviction is made? Like that? They do not count murder until someone is convicted of it.

You mean like how they do not count a crime until a conviction is made? Like that? They do not count murder until someone is convicted of it.

NO, they don't do that. You need to stop getting your news from NRA websites.

You need to quit making shit up provide us a link to a source that claims British violence statistics are high because they report minor events as violence.

You need to quit making shit up provide us a link to a source that claims British violence statistics are high because they report minor events as violence.

I don't do links for wingnuts. Because you guys never acknowledge them when I do provide them.

It wasn't racist. He was taking a cheap shot at Jindal for pandering to the far right, and at the far right for being bigots.

If you hate the PC police, then you should hate that MSNBC fired someone for saying something that wasn't racist but might be perceived as such by the PC police.

So "washing off his brown skin has nothing to do with his race?

Can you imagine the (phony) outrage from the PC Police had a conservative said that?

Holy shit, he'd be looking for another job, as punishment must be meted out.

Instead, of course, it's no big deal.

Can you imagine the (phony) outrage from the PC Police had a conservative said that?

Well, the guy who said this, who is brown himself, has been fired from MSNBC as a commentator.

MSNBC has also fired Alec Baldwin for making anti-gay comments, and Martin Bashir for making scatological comments about Sarah Palin.

And no one had a problem with it.

The statement was definitely racist, being a cheap shot at Bobby Jindal based on the fact that he has "brown skin."

How can anyone seriously deny this?

Yes. Any and all of the Progressives will deny it and claim YOU are the racist for mentioning it

Well, the guy who said this, who is brown himself, has been fired from MSNBC as a commentator.

MSNBC has also fired Alec Baldwin for making anti-gay comments, and Martin Bashir for making scatological comments about Sarah Palin.

And no one had a problem with it.
I didn't know he was fired, that's too bad.

As you know, I'm against punishing people for expressing their opinion, so I disagree with that move, strongly.

Of course, it was MSNBC, so punishment is always a whisper away.

I didn't know he was fired, that's too bad.

As you know, I'm against punishing people for expressing their opinion, so I disagree with that move, strongly.

Of course, it was MSNBC, so punishment is always a whisper away.

just because you didn't hear about it doesn't mean it was a "whisper".

Frankly, MSNBC is pretty open about firing people who cross the line. Bashir, Baldwin, this twit.

If it happens on MSNBC, it's no big deal because it happens so often.

The racism and the hate of the left oozes out at MSNBC.

He should have just said what that idiot said about Mrs. Sarah Palin. Piss in his eye and shit in his mouth. We see they don't hold in their disgusting comments only for women. Anyone of color will do fine it seems

that station is a disgrace. How it stays on the air is anyone's guess

It wasn't racist. He was taking a cheap shot at Jindal for pandering to the far right, and at the far right for being bigots.

If you hate the PC police, then you should hate that MSNBC fired someone for saying something that wasn't racist but might be perceived as such by the PC police.

Of course it did, but a comment about race is not necessarily racist.

Remind yourself of your opinion when someone on the right says something similar.

Remind yourself of your opinion when someone on the right says something similar.

how they excuse something such as that comment is amazing. The commentators on Msnbc are some of the nastiest people ever. down from Chris Matthews, Maddow, Sharpton, Schultz and on down. But they tried to cover for the MAN who said he wanted to piss in Mrs. Palins eye and shit in mouth too.

Forum List

Back