MSNBC finds a way to blame the REP for the website woes of Obamacare

It's lib flim flam.
It's not what they say, it's how they know their LIVs will interpret it.

I would bet that if msnbc reported that Obama raped a child that the msnbc people would hear "Bush raped a child"!!

Okay...so this is all just generic hatred toward the MSNBC audience...gotcha.

If you want to say that, just say it, don't make up fantasy blame games out of questions like "Why is it taking so long to fix"

No it's a fact.
You probably are already starting to believe bush did it!!

It's lib flim flam.
It's not what they say, it's how they know their LIVs will interpret it.

I would bet that if msnbc reported that Obama raped a child that the msnbc people would hear "Bush raped a child"!!

Precisely. I wathc MSNBC more than CNN and Fox, because they are the opposition. They have an army of brainwashed Progressives, that are well trained.

I could care less what anyone on MSNBC thinks about anything my concern is a high school kid can set up a fully functional website in a few days if not hours yet the government could not do it in three years.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nothing in that video even mentions the Tea Party. There's like a brief 3 second line at the end saying "You could wind up with the same delay Republicans were pushing for Ironically" That is not placing blame for the website's failure...

I don't see how that line shows MSNBC blaming anyone for anything, if anything they criticize the Obama Administration a little.

Are you listening to the same broadcast?

This is how the STARTED (never mind the rest):
The damage to the country over the last three weeks far supercedes the disaster of a website.

Followed by:
Why is it taking so long to fix?

Insinuating the the "shut down" caused by the "T34 P4TrY" is responsible.

We will end up with the same delay that Republicans have been pushing for

Suggesting that it's a conservative conspiracy.

And?

The Website took 24 Billion dollars out of the economy?

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nothing in that video even mentions the Tea Party. There's like a brief 3 second line at the end saying "You could wind up with the same delay Republicans were pushing for Ironically" That is not placing blame for the website's failure...

I don't see how that line shows MSNBC blaming anyone for anything, if anything they criticize the Obama Administration a little.

Are you listening to the same broadcast?

This is how the STARTED (never mind the rest):

Followed by:

Insinuating the the "shut down" caused by the "T34 P4TrY" is responsible.

We will end up with the same delay that Republicans have been pushing for

Suggesting that it's a conservative conspiracy.

And?

The Website took 24 Billion dollars out of the economy?

You must be happy then.

Ironically, the entire segment demonstrates why the chyron would be inaccurate in any context — and why the tactical retreat on the shutdown might turn out to be a strategic victory for Republicans in the long run. Without the breathless minute-by-minute updates from Capitol Hill on the shutdown, the biggest national story and shared experience is the disastrous ObamaCare rollout, which is so bad and so big that even MSNBC can’t ignore it.

A lot of people think that's why the repubs caved. They didn't want obozo using the shutdown as an excuse for why obozocare is such a mess.

Forum List

Back