MSNBC Fires Alec Baldwin Over Anti-Gay Slur; Wont Reprimand Bashir Over Palin Comment

LOL

PDS............

Palin Derangement Syndrome..............

Typical Liberals loving to hate her...............

She's good looking too............Which makes their Syndrome even worse............

LOL

Her looks do not make up for her brain.

I think she's as dumb as a box of rocks, but that's where it ends. I certainly do not wish anything evil upon her.

LOL

PDS............

She's good looking too............Which makes their Syndrome even worse............

LOL

She was a complete embarrassment when she ran for VP. They did think her looks would make up for what she lacks in stability. She's not altogether stupid but she is unstable. If she ever puts herself through the rigors of another campaign, I'd be very surprised.

She has a hold on the Republican party as it is, why should she work so hard to win anyone over again?

I like SP.............

I don't think she's dumb........but I also never considered her VP material back then either..............

She has a right to an opinion, and I can choose to accept or reject based on the subject.....I agree with some and disagree with some..............

My main point is that the left has a hard on for attacking her............They get their jollies that way, and I simply reject their BS on it.

That just puts them in the same vile boat as Bashir!

It's Palin who's vile.

She's everything a conservative like you can love..though.

She's a traitor..she proved that with her affiliation with the Alaska separatist movement.

She's a bomb thrower..she proved that when she called President Obama a terrorist.

She's completely ignorant of just about everything..she proves that on a daily basis.

She should be no where near a position of any power.

Just out of curiosity, how much further do we need to go to viciously attack SP than what Bashir suggested? (I won't repeat it because I avoid that type of horrific dialog).

Not much more to say.

Bashir may have went a bit to far in suggesting someone crap in her mouth.

But everything else he said was spot on.

And the OP got it wrong..Bashir was reprimanded for that.

Sarah Palin Accepts Martin Bashir's Apology, But Says MSNBC Is Hypocritical for Not Suspending Him | Fox News Insider

No host would apologize without being made to do so..

I like SP.............

I don't think she's dumb........but I also never considered her VP material back then either..............

She has a right to an opinion, and I can choose to accept or reject based on the subject.....I agree with some and disagree with some..............

My main point is that the left has a hard on for attacking her............They get their jollies that way, and I simply reject their BS on it.

She says such dumb things, it is almost impossible to ignore it in light of such high praise from Republicans.

I like SP.............

Pointing out stupidity is not a hard on. You must have an unusual sex life.

LOL

PDS............

LOL

She was a complete embarrassment when she ran for VP. They did think her looks would make up for what she lacks in stability. She's not altogether stupid but she is unstable. If she ever puts herself through the rigors of another campaign, I'd be very surprised.

She has a hold on the Republican party as it is, why should she work so hard to win anyone over again?

She's not knowable about the world.

Her 'smarts' as you call them are wholly confined to media savvy.

I like SP.............

Pointing out stupidity is not a hard on. You must have an unusual sex life.

Yawn..........

I post that just to hype people like you up............

This thread was about Baldwin, and as usual the thread diverts to something else like SP............

Nothing new, so I just simply state I like her looks just to fuck with you.........I don't base my political opinions on her for looks. Never have, but just like to fuck with those obsessed with her all the time.

Correct, she is a "name" and that's about it. John McCain is probably kicking himself for picking her and most level-headed conservatives probably wish that she would not endorse them.

Her connection to the Tea Party will be the kiss of death to any further presidential consideration.

I'd take her over Obama any day of the week............At least if I'm getting fucked by the POTUS she'd look good........

BOHICA for Obama..........

ALEC BALDWIN NEEDS HIS ASS WHIPPED! - Angry White Dude

Hothead Alec Baldwin was kicked off an American Airlines flight in LA yesterday after flipping out and throwing a tantrum when he refused to turn off his iPhone — because he was in the middle of an online game.

“He was beating the walls of the lavatory to the point that the captain called us to see what that was about. They heard it in the cockpit,” said one crew member on the JFK-bound flight who had to deal with the “30 Rock” actor.

“He was asked five times. Everybody is the same. Everyone has to follow the rules, it doesn’t matter who you are,” the employee told The Post. “He was violent, abusive and aggressive.”

Well, Alec was probably doing something of supreme importance..like learning the lines to his new crass Capital One commercial. Oops…nope, he was playing game on his iPhone! What a wuss! The NY Post continues:

Baldwin said that he was playing the Scrabble-like game “Words With Friends” when an overzealous flight attendant started harassing him.

He went ape-sh*t because he was asked to stop playing a stupid game on his iPhone? Words With Friends? Crazy Birds, man! That’s the game! I have a word for ya, Alec, even though we’re not friends. It’s called, “if I had been on the flight, I’d have stuck my boot up your candy ass, you piece of libtarded sh*t!” Oh, is that more than one word? Who gives a rat? I’m surprised Baldwin was left in a condition to walk off the plane after that bit of drama. Must have been a plane load of poofters on their way to a hair dresser convention!

Alec Baldwin is a tremendous douche bag. Any father that calls his daughter a “disgusting little pig” goes to the bottom of the humanoid totem pole in AWD’s book. Plus, all the libtarded sh*t he has pulled over the years puts him even lower. Acting like an industrial strengh a-hole on a plane puts him in the “needs to have his candy ass kicked” category.

On a personal note, I really don't care about the Liberal Idiot Alec anyway.................

MSNBC will not fire him...........

They like Liberal Idiots there.

I'd take her over Obama any day of the week............At least if I'm getting fucked by the POTUS she'd look good........

BOHICA for Obama..........

Really?

I cannot see why you would ever want for that. SP is a mouthpiece for the Tea Party and actually has no opinions of her own.

Being a political yes-man/woman does not a president make - ultimately, you will have to make non-partisan calls; hardly her forte.

Like we really have that now.........

LOL

BTW.........I love the Tea Party...............

And I support it.

Like we really have that now.........

LOL

BTW.........I love the Tea Party...............

And I support it.

That's awesome. I don't, but the people in it are very often smart, hard working and fiercely loyal individuals.

I don't think that the party, overall, is viewed very favorably and that is why anyone (politicians) who are connected to it are going to take a hit.

IMHO, if the day comes when the tea party stops with the offensive rhetoric and begins to act upon the meaning of its creed, I'm totally on-board.

He hasn't been, he won't be. Spilled milk and all that.

You did not think it was awful?

Rest assured, I take up for anyone who gets mistreated or unfairly maligned, Lib or Conservative.

Howdy, Ms Boop! Hope you had a great night! :rock:

Given the fact that Mrs. Palin, who used to be a moderate, sensible middle of the road governor and has completely prostituted herself out to the Teabagging movement, I just cannot work up any sympathy when people use vile language for her.

Part of the TEA Party has been hijacked by those posing to be part of it............

It was a grass roots movement by average Americans...............

Those still exist, and still believe in the original principles of it, while some use it just to claim to be part of it..............

He hasn't been, he won't be. Spilled milk and all that.

You did not think it was awful?

Rest assured, I take up for anyone who gets mistreated or unfairly maligned, Lib or Conservative.

Howdy, Ms Boop! Hope you had a great night! :rock:

Given the fact that Mrs. Palin, who used to be a moderate, sensible middle of the road governor and has completely prostituted herself out to the Teabagging movement, I just cannot work up any sympathy when people use vile language for her.

FACT....

:lol::lol::lol:

It's a matter of opinion Joe...........There's a saying about those kind of facts, just don't feel like repeating it now........

:lol:

Part of the TEA Party has been hijacked by those posing to be part of it............

Those still exist, and still believe in the original principles of it, while some use it just to claim to be part of it..............

I would agree with this, but once the social conservatives made it a platform for impeaching Obama, a lot of folks became offended by them.

I totally get it that ANYONE can call themselves a member of any political party that they wish - for every Ted Bundy, there is a John Wayne Gacy.

The Tea-Bagging Party was a scam by the Koch Brothers from day one, keeping stupid people like you voting against your own economic interest.

Forum List

Back