MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

Nothing in the fourteenth amendment states one has to be "charged" with insurrection, simply engaged in it. That's what's IN the Constitution. A judge is perfectly allowed to make that determination.
If any judge can just condemn any candidate for their own personal reasons without any proof of their reasoning, That’s going to snowball into anarchy.

That’s why I hope DeSantis and Florida judges or officials remove Biden from the Florida ballot because of Bidens breech of the constitution in regards to the southern border. I then hope many GOP states remove Biden until the SCOTUS moves in and strikes down the practice entirely, CO and Maine included.

I don’t want the practice to happen, but if it’s going to it can’t just be one way. If state judges are going to condemn political opponents based on their interpretations, then we need conservative judges to condemn Biden as well and take him off the ballot so he can’t win either, because that’s what the left is doing to Trump

There was a fucking gallow outside the Capitol.

None of your spin is going to change the truth.

And your Repug Nazi Party will never recover from Jan 6.
A mock gallow.

WIth that said you think rioters without firearms were not only going to get to the VP, but get him through the building, out the door, across the grounds, all the way to the mock gallow, and then hang him?

ROTFLMAO!

If any judge can just condemn any candidate for their own personal reasons without any proof of their reasoning, That’s going to snowball into anarchy.

That’s why I hope DeSantis and Florida judges or officials remove Biden from the Florida ballot because of Bidens breech of the constitution in regards to the southern border. I then hope many GOP states remove Biden until the SCOTUS moves in and strikes down the practice entirely, CO and Maine included.

I don’t want the practice to happen, but if it’s going to it can’t just be one way. If state judges are going to condemn political opponents based on their interpretations, then we need conservative judges to condemn Biden as well and take him off the ballot so he can’t win either, because that’s what the left is doing to Trump
How do you mean "without any proof" or "for personal reasons" the insurrection has an actual statute in federal law. In this case Both sides can and have made arguments wether or not it applies.

The idea that a judge simply has to assert insurrection is simply insane.

But by all means. Try it on Biden. As with Trump it'll work it's way up the judicial system. If you believe it'll stick I have a bridge to sell.

In a way, I find the argument and both your and my response telling. To me frivolous claims are just that, frivolous and as such I don't fear them.

Taking your assertion that Trump is innocent serious, you seemingly do fear what SCOTUS will decide despite having a 6-3 advantage in it's leaning. This to me suggests you aren't as sure as you claim about Trump's innocence.

Only if that’s what you think is happening here. We do not accept that the mechanism of justice has gone completely corrupt, but feel Trump and his minions are the ones attempting to corrupt justice.

How do you mean "without any proof" or "for personal reasons" the insurrection has an actual statute in federal law. In this case Both sides can and have made arguments wether or not it applies.
Trump told people to go protest peacefully. That doesn’t fit the definition of an insurrection. That’s just a fact.

However, leftists in power are making assumptions and their own radical jumps in logic to make it fit.

If we’re going to let judges and officials redefine words, we are in big trouble, and anything any judge wants to apply to any presidential candidate would stick and be ironclad

Cry hard for January 6th…. It’s an Election Year. How pathetic.

As for myself, I’ll continue to shed my tears for the lives and livelihoods impacted by riots, violence and flash mobs throughout the US.
Lefties like to pretend flash mobs trashing stores and stealing ( created by the BLM riots) don’t exist. Don’t burst their bubble.

A mock gallow.

WIth that said you think rioters without firearms were not only going to get to the VP, but get him through the building, out the door, across the grounds, all the way to the mock gallow, and then hang him?

ROTFLMAO!

Trump told people to go protest peacefully. That doesn’t fit the definition of an insurrection. That’s just a fact.

However, leftists in power are making assumptions and their own radical jumps in logic to make it fit.

If we’re going to let judges and officials redefine words, we are in big trouble, and anything any judge wants to apply to any presidential candidate would stick and be ironclad
Oh really. Let me use an analogy here.

He doused a house in gasoline by claiming the election was stolen. Despite his own DOJ telling him it wasn't true. Something he ignored and lied about when he the next day claimed the DOJ did find evidence. His own staff told him it wasn't true. Republican governors told him it wasn't true etc.etc.

He then lit a match by organizing a rally in which he and Guliany, Flynn Don Jr. claimed Pence could stop the certification using incendiary language and despite being informed some people were armed.

He then told some kids to go in the house with that match, by telling them to go the Capitol.

He in his defense did say to the kids to be careful by telling his supporters to go peacefully.

After the house predictably caught fire when the Capitol was breached.

He refused to call the fire department, while he was asked by his staff, family and freaking Sean Hannity to urge to say something.

Instead he tossed in another can of gasoline when he justified the breach by tweeting " this is what happens if an election is stolen" (paraphrasing here)

Finally after the house burned down and the Capitol was back under control he finally told them to go home.

If you want to pretend we can only assume Trump's intentions be my guest. To me actions can be easily assertained beyond a reasonable doubt in this case

Oh really. Let me use an analogy here.

He doused a house in gasoline by claiming the election was stolen. Despite his own DOJ telling him it wasn't true. Something he ignored and lied about when he the next day claimed the DOJ did find evidence. His own staff told him it wasn't true. Republican governors told him it wasn't true etc.etc.

He then lit a match by organizing a rally in which he and Guliany, Flynn Don Jr. claimed Pence could stop the certification using incendiary language and despite being informed some people were armed.

He then told some kids to go in the house with that match, by telling them to go the Capitol.

He in his defense did say to the kids to be careful by telling his supporters to go peacefully.

After the house predictably caught fire when the Capitol was breached.

He refused to call the fire department, while he was asked by his staff, family and freaking Sean Hannity to urge to say something.

Instead he tossed in another can of gasoline when he justified the breach by tweeting " this is what happens if an election is stolen" (paraphrasing here)

Finally after the house burned down and the Capitol was back under control he finally told them to go home.

If you want to pretend we can only assume Trump's intentions be my guest. To me actions can be easily assertained beyond a reasonable doubt in this case
All of that and you still can't tell me how they were going to Hang Pence.

A mock gallow.

ROTFLMAO!

I don't need links. Any dumbass knows if you're going to try and overthrow you'll need to be armed. Well except maybe you
He tried to turn over the result of the election by illegal means. It was a half-assed attempt from the start but the likelihood of success being nil doesn't mean it should be disregarded for what it was, a failed insurrection.

I think what Trump's defenders continue to miss in their myopic focus on the events of January 6th, is that even if the riot had not happened a case can be made for Trump's insurrection based solely on the multifaceted plot to steal the presidency that he helped design and carry out.

All of that and you still can't tell me how they were going to Hang Pence.
Sorry wasn't actually trying to talk to you in that case but did start to reply. I'll do so now.

My answer is that the goal was not to hang Pence.

The goal was trying to intimidate him in order to get him to refuse to certify the election. That was the entire goal. A gallows, fake or real does nicely to advance that purpose.

He tried to turn over the result of the election by illegal means. It was a half-assed attempt from the start but the likelihood of success being nil doesn't mean it should be disregarded for what it was, a failed insurrection.
Actually if Pence would have caved under the pressure the goal would have been reached. The goal was not to burn down the Capitol. The goal was to prevent the certification.

Since then it's been clear how a few things going different could have changed the entire paradigm.

Only if that’s what you think is happening here. We do not accept that the mechanism of justice has gone completely corrupt, but feel Trump and his minions are the ones attempting to corrupt justice.
It all depends on if you believe the defenders of the realm of so-called justice. We not only do not believe, but we are also wary and laugh at the same time. People destroyed by people you find who do the same things around the world. The Russian revolution, Cuba, Korea, China, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cambodia, Zaire and Chile just to name some of the glorious, enlightened nations that spew what Progs do.

Democrats want us to fall in line with the idiots that believe in climate change. Not gonna happen.

It all depends on if you believe the defenders of the realm of so-called justice. We not only do not believe, but we are also wary and laugh at the same time. People destroyed by people you find who do the same things around the world. The Russian revolution, Cuba, Korea, China, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cambodia, Zaire and Chile just to name some of the glorious, enlightened nations that spew what Progs do.
You’re wrong.

Forum List

Back