MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

His wife was killed in a car accident he thinks might have been committed by forces who oppose him.
Google critic suggests his wife's fatal car crash was not an accident
Yeah, ironically enough, it seems YouTube was suppressing the conversation with the good Doc after I watched it live. Jimmy did have it on his channel, but for the life of me, I could not find it for two days after I had it on the podcast thread. Once it was live, it disappeared, so I wanted to find it and to put it in there. Eventually I found it. I highly recommend it.

They mention it and talk about it briefly there too.

I put it both in that Podcast thread here;
. . . and in this thread here;

Oh really. Let me use an analogy here.

He doused a house in gasoline by claiming the election was stolen. Despite his own DOJ telling him it wasn't true. Something he ignored and lied about when he the next day claimed the DOJ did find evidence. His own staff told him it wasn't true. Republican governors told him it wasn't true etc.etc.

He then lit a match by organizing a rally in which he and Guliany, Flynn Don Jr. claimed Pence could stop the certification using incendiary language and despite being informed some people were armed.

He then told some kids to go in the house with that match, by telling them to go the Capitol.

He in his defense did say to the kids to be careful by telling his supporters to go peacefully.

After the house predictably caught fire when the Capitol was breached.

He refused to call the fire department, while he was asked by his staff, family and freaking Sean Hannity to urge to say something.

Instead he tossed in another can of gasoline when he justified the breach by tweeting " this is what happens if an election is stolen" (paraphrasing here)

Finally after the house burned down and the Capitol was back under control he finally told them to go home.

If you want to pretend we can only assume Trump's intentions be my guest. To me actions can be easily assertained beyond a reasonable doubt in this case
That’s the dumbest analogy. What actions did Trump do to arm or assist the idiot rioters? Pouring gasoline and lighting matches are actions. You make no sense here, and are just connecting dot A to dot F.

Remember, Bernie Sanders called the GOP “murderers”, and then one of his rabid followers shot up a GOP softball game. You and leftists didn’t hold Bernie accountable.

Barack Obama denounced Dallas police as racist and then a BLM activist murdered multiple Dallas police officers and you and leftists didn’t hold Obama accountable.

So just STFU with your “Trump is accountable because he used inciting language” BS. You don’t hold democrats accountable, so you can’t hold Trump accountable.

Words are words, actions are actions, individuals make choices. If there are direct calls for violence, it’s bad. None of the 3 examples I cited directly called for violence, so all 3 are innocent.

You? You seem to be unable to hold a standard, thus you aren’t credible here.. unless you want to call for MAJOR crimes against Sanders and Obama to maintain your charges on Trump? You want to lead a movement to get those 2 in prison?

That’s the dumbest analogy. What actions did Trump do to arm or assist the idiot rioters? Pouring gasoline and lighting matches are actions. You make no sense here, and are just connecting dot A to dot F.

Remember, Bernie Sanders called the GOP “murderers”, and then one of his rabid followers shot up a GOP softball game. You and leftists didn’t hold Bernie accountable.

Barack Obama denounced Dallas police as racist and then a BLM activist murdered multiple Dallas police officers and you and leftists didn’t hold Obama accountable.

So just STFU with your “Trump is accountable because he used inciting language” BS. You don’t hold democrats accountable, so you can’t hold Trump accountable.

Words are words, actions are actions, individuals make choices. If there are direct calls for violence, it’s bad. None of the 3 examples I cited directly called for violence, so all 3 are innocent.

You? You seem to be unable to hold a standard, thus you aren’t credible here.. unless you want to call for MAJOR crimes against Sanders and Obama to maintain your charges on Trump? You want to lead a movement to get those 2 in prison?
The analogy is apt, because there's a direct causal link between Trump's actions and what happened, more than one actually. What did he do to arm or assist?

He was the WHOLE reason they were there.... period, without Trump's ACTIONS no Jan 6th. They were there because of a lie. They were riled up because what was said. What he claimed they could do. They were at the Capitol because he directly told them to go there. AFTER they breached and WHILE his own VP was being evacuated, he justified their actions via tweet. And even NOW he's claiming these people are being sentenced not because of their actions but for political reasons. You call them idiot rioters? You know what Trump calls them? Great patriots, political prisoners and their actions justified. And yet you can't figure out that Trump wanted them to stop the certification by any means?

You try to claim that Trump had nothing to do with what happened because somewhere in between "we have to take our country back", and "we need them to do the right thing" (paraphrasing) he used the word peaceful, and forget all the actions he took prior, during, and after an armed mob stormed the Capitol.

Last edited:
The analogy is apt, because there's a direct causal link between Trump's actions and what happened, more than one actually. What did he do to arm or assist?

He was the WHOLE reason they were there.... period, without Trump's ACTIONS no Jan 6th. They were there because of a lie. They were riled up because what was said. What he claimed they could do. They were at the Capitol because he directly told them to go there. AFTER they breached and WHILE his own VP was being evacuated, he justified their actions via tweet. And even NOW he's claiming these people are being sentenced not because of their actions but for political reasons.

Yet somehow you try to claim that Trump had nothing to do with what happened because somewhere in between "we have to take our country back", and "we need them to do the right thing" (paraphrasing) he used the word peaceful, and forget all the actions he took prior, during, and after an armed mob stormed the Capitol.

1704750496222.png

He was the WHOLE reason they were there.... period, without Trump's ACTIONS no Jan 6th. They were there because of a lie. They were riled up because what was said. What he claimed they could do. They were at the Capitol because he directly told them to go there. AFTER they breached and WHILE his own VP was being evacuated, he justified their actions via tweet. And even NOW he's claiming these people are being sentenced not because of their actions but for political reasons. You call them idiot rioters? You know what Trump calls them? Great patriots, political prisoners and their actions justified. And yet you can't figure out that Trump wanted them to stop the certification by any means?

You try to claim that Trump had nothing to do with what happened because somewhere in between "we have to take our country back", and "we need them to do the right thing" (paraphrasing) he used the word peaceful, and forget all the actions he took prior, during, and after an armed mob stormed the Capitol.
Until you hold Obama and Bernie accountable you have no integrity here. You're the people who preach to us that no one is above the law. Get with it.

He was the WHOLE reason they were there.... period
Incorrect.

If the establishment & the States, hadn't changed the way Americans had conducted elections for decades, just mere months before the 2020 election, none of that would have happened.

This whole shit show is at the feet of bureaucracy, the Deep State, and the establishment, not Trump.

Last edited:
Oh you mean the tweets timestamped AFTER the police already had taken control of the Capitol back?
No one gives a damn. Until you jackals take responsibility for promoting the riots of 2020 we don't care.

Incorrect.

If the establishment & the States, hadn't changed the way Americans had conducted elections for decades, just mere months before the 2020 election, none of that would have happened.

This whole shit show at the feet of bureaucracy, the Deep State, and the establishment, not Trump.
Oh really? You think if election laws just would have stayed the same Trump would have accepted an election loss?

Guess what? In 2016 Trump claimed election fraud with the unchanged election laws. And this despite him actually winning the election. In fact, he went as far as establishing a committee investigating it. It disappeared after a while.
In 2020 he claimed election fraud BEFORE a single vote was cast.

Yet, you think Trump would have respected an election loss if not for the changed election laws?

Oh really? You think if election laws just would have stayed the same Trump would have accepted an election loss?

Guess what? In 2016 Trump claimed election fraud with the unchanged election laws. And this despite him actually winning the election. In fact, he went as far as establishing a committee investigating it. It disappeared after a while.
In 2020 he claimed election fraud BEFORE a single vote was cast.

Yet, you think Trump would have respected an election loss if not for the changed election laws?
Hillary didn't accept her loss in 2016. The Russians were responsible.

Hillary didn't accept her loss in 2016. The Russians were responsible.
Look, BS. If you make it a point to not engage my arguments telling me, you don't give a damn. Then don't expect me to spend time on replying to you. I have only so much bandwidth for BS and I rather spend it on people willing at least to pretend to argue in good faith.

Look, BS. If you make it a point to not engage my arguments telling me, you don't give a damn. Then don't expect me to spend time on replying to you. I have only so much bandwidth for BS and I rather spend it on people willing at least to pretend to argue in good faith.
Go whine to someone else.

You think if election laws just would have stayed the same Trump would have accepted an election loss?

Nope.

I think Trump would have been the clear winner.

All of this would not have happened.

duh.

:rolleyes:

I have only so much bandwidth for BS
So why do you keep spreading it?

Not even huge influencers/journalists on the left agree with the garbage you are peddling.

They have even pointed out how the establishment DNC is making it so no one can challenge Biden from the left.

While Biden mouths hollow platitudes about protecting "democracy," the DNC makes certain no one can vote against him in the primaries. The irony and hypocrisy of the government, the MSM and the propaganda? Is off the charts.

Not even the real liberals and the real left bleevs in the shit you are peddling anymore.
SO yeah, knock off the propaganda please.

1704755939076.png

Matt Taibbi and Aaron Maté on the Anniversary of January 6​

A mock gallow.

WIth that said you think rioters without firearms were not only going to get to the VP, but get him through the building, out the door, across the grounds, all the way to the mock gallow, and then hang him?

ROTFLMAO!
They did have firearms, gomer.

These MAGA racists are the dregs of society.

I don't come on here to debate them. I come on here to make fun of them for the worthless racists, fascists, and traitors that they are.

They believe in fairly tales like Trump winning the 2020 election and you just can't have reasonable conversations with people that believe in such bullshit.

All you can do is vote and prevent the Nazi Repug Party and their fascist supporters from ever having power at the Federal level again.

These MAGA racists are the dregs of society.

I don't come on here to debate them. I come on here to make fun of them for the worthless racists, fascists, and traitors that they are.

They believe in fairly tales like Trump winning the 2020 election and you just can't have reasonable conversations like that.

All you can do is vote and prevent the Nazi Repug Party and their fascist supporters from ever having power at the Federal level again.
Be sure and vote.

Forum List

Back