MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

It is not in any way hilarious. Anyone who truly loves your country would feel the same.

We keep saying that the MAGA crowd hates the USA and everything about it. That's why Trump wants to "ignore the Constitution". And that's why fools like you laughed yesterday.
If they love their country they would lock the door at the border. I love my family and that's why I secure my home. Fuck you.

The pathetic, ineffectual attempts to compare 1/6 to the BLM riots are never ending.
The blm riots cost Americans dearly in loss of businesses. You care more about your damn politicians than your fellow citizens.

1704640946900.png

Of course. Democrat men know their place. And submit daily. They are the scum on the bottom of everyone’s shoes. Just ask them.

That is sad how docile leftist men are running around saying that whites and in particular white men are the root of all evil. I'm tired of being blamed for what dead white men did. No other race or country have a better history. We need to learn from what we did right and wrong and move on, not keep fighting about what a bunch of dead people did to another bunch of dead people

It seems you’re just selective when it comes to your BLM / antifa heroes causing billions in property damage as something you’re willing to endorse.
I know in his first post he is heartbroken the a security guard was injured. But over 50 get injured in a antifa and blm attack on the Whitehouse. He could careless, their true colors are coming out.

100% theatre.

And I bet no tears for 9-11, Pearl Harbor. This guy is crying over spilled milk.

That is sad how docile leftist men are running around saying that whites and in particular white men are the root of all evil. I'm tired of being blamed for what dead white men did. No other race or country have a better history. We need to learn from what we did right and wrong and move on, not keep fighting about what a bunch of dead people did to another bunch of dead people
Political hacks keep racism alive. It's a profitable business.

All berg80 is saying is we need to elect Democrats because they are the one party that has nothing to do with slavery except fighting it. Berggy is in severe need of an American History class
His party still has slaves, it's called the welfare state and if you better yourself and leave it. You get treated horribly, just ask Ben Carson.

His party still has slaves, it's called the welfare state and if you better yourself and leave it. You get treated horribly, just ask Ben Carson.
berg80 is also silent about the thousands of women and children being sold into slavery today on our southern border.

Berggy is wrong. Democrats aren't separate from slavery, they ARE the slavery party today and yesteryear

Forum List

Back