MSNBC host cries over Jan 6th Anniversary

All berg80 is saying is we need to elect Democrats because they are the one party that has nothing to do with slavery except fighting it. Berggy is in severe need of an American History class
Actually, this is what I'm saying.

.....Judges figure out what ruling they want and then go find the legal reasoning to justify it.

Constitutional interpretation being more art than science, the document's sometimes vague language and failure to foresee all contingencies (who could have predicted a human wrecking ball like Trump) gives the Justices quite a bit of latitude in making their rulings.

IOW, despite the historical record showing it was the intent of the 14th's authors that the VP and prez be included among "officer(s) of the United States,"
“While nothing in Representative McKee’s speeches mentions why his express reference to the Presidency was removed,” the court ruled, “his public pronouncements leave no doubt that his subsequent draft proposal still sought to ensure that rebels had absolutely no access to political power.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...mail&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202

despite,
Historical precedent also confirms that a criminal conviction is not required for an individual to be disqualified under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment. No one who has been formally disqualified under Section 3 was charged under the criminal “rebellion or insurrection” statute (18 U.S.C. § 2383) or its predecessors. This fact is consistent with Section 3’s text, legislative history, and precedent, all of which make clear that a criminal conviction for any offense is not required for disqualification. Section 3 is not a criminal penalty, but rather is a qualification for holding public office in the United States that can be and has been enforced through civil lawsuits in state courts, among other means.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/r...eports/past-14th-amendment-disqualifications/

despite due process arguments being manifestly made moot by virtue of the SCOTUS being the third court that will consider the evidence of the case beginning in one of CO's lower courts,
Before a lower court last month, lawyers made wide-ranging arguments during closing arguments (after 5 days of testimony and the introduction of evidence), grappling over the ins and outs of specific language in the 14th Amendment and the extent to which Trump’s actions related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol amounted to insurrection.
GOP in uproar after Colorado court bars Trump from state ballot - Roll Call

despite the mountain of documentary and testimonial evidence of Trump's participation in an insurrection
www.govinfo.gov

GovInfo

Official Publications from the U.S. Government Publishing Office.
www.govinfo.gov

there should be no question in anyone's mind the the conservative Justices and their clerks are busily researching a legal rationale to justify the ruling they want.

So, perhaps more important, is the next ruling they will make on Trump's bizarre claim of presidential immunity. Then Jack Smith can go about the business of proving the grounds on which Don's disqualification from the ballot should have been upheld.

But what would you wear?

I'm guessing a nice little chiffon number embroidered in Champaigne colors and a wide brimmed hat? Democrat men don't wear the balls!

I hope that made sense, I had to google it, I'm not a leftist man, I have no idea about women's clothes other than that's hot and I prefer your hot dress

GASLIGHT THEATRE

Lights up slowly. Music softly, and then building.

Striding to the middle of the room.

Stepping upon the SoapBox of Everlasting Clarity.

loud clear voice:

Yes, entitlements to burn, loot and riot are held by the preferred POC group.

Stepping off Soapbox.

Purposeful stride to wings, Exuent.

Music down. Lights down, and out.

Curtain

Why do you democrats let sex traffickers across our borders?

One can only conclude they do not think sex trafficking is bad. Not even child sex trafficking. They do not care.

There is no deviance they will criticize…other than loving the USA. They do not forgive you if you claim you love the USA. They sure do not.

The pathetic, ineffectual attempts to compare 1/6 to the BLM riots are never ending.

Jan 6th was a riot.
Many have been charged with rioting. None have been charged with insurrection.

Now, do you want me to list the riots that have happened over the years caused by the left? It would be a long list, not sure if the bandwidth could handle it.

Actually, this is what I'm saying.

.....Judges figure out what ruling they want and then go find the legal reasoning to justify it.

Constitutional interpretation being more art than science, the document's sometimes vague language and failure to foresee all contingencies (who could have predicted a human wrecking ball like Trump) gives the Justices quite a bit of latitude in making their rulings.

IOW, despite the historical record showing it was the intent of the 14th's authors that the VP and prez be included among "officer(s) of the United States,"
“While nothing in Representative McKee’s speeches mentions why his express reference to the Presidency was removed,” the court ruled, “his public pronouncements leave no doubt that his subsequent draft proposal still sought to ensure that rebels had absolutely no access to political power.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...mail&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202

despite,
Historical precedent also confirms that a criminal conviction is not required for an individual to be disqualified under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment. No one who has been formally disqualified under Section 3 was charged under the criminal “rebellion or insurrection” statute (18 U.S.C. § 2383) or its predecessors. This fact is consistent with Section 3’s text, legislative history, and precedent, all of which make clear that a criminal conviction for any offense is not required for disqualification. Section 3 is not a criminal penalty, but rather is a qualification for holding public office in the United States that can be and has been enforced through civil lawsuits in state courts, among other means.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/r...eports/past-14th-amendment-disqualifications/

despite due process arguments being manifestly made moot by virtue of the SCOTUS being the third court that will consider the evidence of the case beginning in one of CO's lower courts,
Before a lower court last month, lawyers made wide-ranging arguments during closing arguments (after 5 days of testimony and the introduction of evidence), grappling over the ins and outs of specific language in the 14th Amendment and the extent to which Trump’s actions related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol amounted to insurrection.
GOP in uproar after Colorado court bars Trump from state ballot - Roll Call

despite the mountain of documentary and testimonial evidence of Trump's participation in an insurrection
www.govinfo.gov

GovInfo

Official Publications from the U.S. Government Publishing Office.
www.govinfo.gov

there should be no question in anyone's mind the the conservative Justices and their clerks are busily researching a legal rationale to justify the ruling they want.

So, perhaps more important, is the next ruling they will make on Trump's bizarre claim of presidential immunity. Then Jack Smith can go about the business of proving the grounds on which Don's disqualification from the ballot should have been upheld.

If Democrats weren't supporting slavery still today maybe you'd have a more believable story, Trump lover

Then talk border enforcement

Better yet watch Sound of Freedom. It nails it

I know…

Lets not talk about a Republican Mob attacking our Capitol.
Especially when Republicans are running the guy who caused the last one

Forum List

Back