MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

The only person who claims Zimmerman was defending himself is... Zimmerman.

Oh, none of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman or his gun, and none of Zimmerman's DNA under Trayvon's fingernails or on his clothes.

you did not refute my point

and there is physical evidence

You had a point?

I actually admire Holder's restraint. He allowed the State of Florida a chance to make this case right when he easily had jurisdiction based on the bad behavior of the Police Department and district attorney.

Still hoping they get it right, but not much hope.

or, so it is not about justice, it is all about lynching?

You have to take that with the grain of salt. Serino also said he wanted to arrest Zimmerman and was overruled by his superiors (who have since resigned).

But here's the real problem the prosecution has. The police totally screwed this up, mostly because they interpreted Florida's bizarre laws in the wrong way. So they have a vested interest to prove they weren't the Keystone Cops.

And here comes the emerging meme when Zimmerman gets acquitted. The cops were incompetent. The prosecutor was incompetent. The prosecutor over-charged the case.
The plain truth is that Zimmerman acted lawfully in self defense and this was so obvious at the time the cops let him go. The only trouble came afterwards when the inner city Negro lobby pressured them to bring charges. But it was a shit case from the get go.

An all white Jury finding a white thug innocent of shooting an unarmed black child?

I always suspsected we would need a federal case to resolve this matter.

If the State acquits him, the Feds will step in.

Moron-complete-poster.jpg

Oh, none of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman or his gun, and none of Zimmerman's DNA under Trayvon's fingernails or on his clothes.

You had a point?

I actually admire Holder's restraint. He allowed the State of Florida a chance to make this case right when he easily had jurisdiction based on the bad behavior of the Police Department and district attorney.

as if you and Holder are not biased :laugh:

[

It's not all white. Another fallacy by Joe.
The prosecution had a hand in choosing the jury.
The Feds have no grounds to step in.

Anotehr failed post from Joe, the 10th grade dropout.

Guy, if you really think the Feds are not going to step in, you are delusional.

One way or another, Zimmerman is going down.
Please explain what grounds the Feds have for stepping in. I'll wait.

The only grounds are that Joe Blowjob is a Petulant idiot who wishes they would.

[

Is that not what you just did? DNA evidence is purely circumstantial. His inconsistencies, if you wish to call them that, are minor. The rest of his story checks out, it was corroborated by other evidence and witness testimony. Had you not been lazy enough not to watch the trial, you would have known this. There is reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted with malice or spite, there is reasonable doubt that he wanted to "be a cop," there is reasonable doubt he profiled Martin because of his race. He acted in self-defense. The Second degree murder charges against him are bogus. His attorneys should move to dismiss on those grounds.

Guy, I have something called "a job". I don't have time to sit down and watch this trial all day like you apparently do.

But frankly, other than the Defense throwing a bunch of shit against the wall, we still have a live white guy (oh, excuse me, "White Hispanic") and a dead black kid. And no physical evidence to back up his story.

What we have is a self-serving story from the killer, who has already proven himself to be a liar.

moron.jpg

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

Martin was unarmed when he was shot to death, police said, and some accuse Zimmerman of targeting the teenager solely because of the color of his skin.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said federal prosecutors would have to prove the hate crime to charge Zimmerman, though.

“What the government would have to prove is that Mr. Zimmerman acted out of hatred toward African-Americans. That's why he came into contact with him. That's why he shot and killed him," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said a federal hate crime murder charge could bring more serious consequences than the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces now.

Your story is dated May 14. It's not going to happen.

Dammit....you just wait...we'll show them how we feel about this racist court "proceedings"!!
I can't wait to show them! When this farce is over we will take to the streets and steal TV's, iPhones, Nike Shoes - yeah! We might even throw some bricks at white people because they drove by!! Yeah!!!
Just wait and see - local stores won't have a chance, we are going to get what's ours!

You had a point?

Bad behaviorby the police dept does not automatically give jurisdiction to the Feds.
Another whopper from the resident fascist and poseur.

Wait, what?

That's generally what happens.

You had a point?

Well no.

It's about the realization that a racist state like Florida may not be able to administer proper justice.

Again, the Feds are stepping back and giving the state a chance.

IF they screw it up, they'll step in.

IOW

Zimmerman will be lynched by Holder.

How dare Zimmerman defend himself against one of Holder's people.

Why would anyone else make such a claim? That's an opinion that attorney's are not allowed to ask the witness.

You had a point?

Well no.

It's about the realization that a racist state like Florida may not be able to administer proper justice.

Is so, Zimmerman delivered what you say Florida will not.

Justice one way or the other

-Geaux

Zimmerman just has to be tried until he's convicted, no matter how many trials it takes.

There's that double jeopardy thing that would seem to prevent it.

Double Jeopardy is dead and has been for a very long time. We just keep the illusion of double jeopardy because we can't stand to admit that it's really gone.

Double jeopardy protection is a sovereign exercise. The state and federal courts are independent of one another. There can be a trial in state court for breaking state laws. Then there can be a trial in federal court for breaking federal laws. If Zimmerman is acquitted, he can be immediately rearrested and tried in federal court. It happens every day.

[

Is that not what you just did? DNA evidence is purely circumstantial. His inconsistencies, if you wish to call them that, are minor. The rest of his story checks out, it was corroborated by other evidence and witness testimony. Had you not been lazy enough not to watch the trial, you would have known this. There is reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted with malice or spite, there is reasonable doubt that he wanted to "be a cop," there is reasonable doubt he profiled Martin because of his race. He acted in self-defense. The Second degree murder charges against him are bogus. His attorneys should move to dismiss on those grounds.

Guy, I have something called "a job". I don't have time to sit down and watch this trial all day like you apparently do.

But frankly, other than the Defense throwing a bunch of shit against the wall, we still have a live white guy (oh, excuse me, "White Hispanic") and a dead black kid. And no physical evidence to back up his story.

What we have is a self-serving story from the killer, who has already proven himself to be a liar.

Joe, I have something called "a brain". I take the time to exercise it a great deal more often than you. I don't have time to sit around and ignore reality all day like you apparently do.

The defense has completely blown the prosecution out of the water. You say there is no physical evidence? Did you not see the photographs of Zimmerman's injuries? Did you see all of the witnesses corroborate his claim?

No. Of course you didn't. I'm sorry to have taken you away from your "job". :lol:

Last edited:
You had a point?

Well no.

oh, so lynching an innocent man is "proper justice" in your racist mind?

[

Joe, I have something called "a brain". I take the time to exercise a great deal more often than you. I don't have time to sit around and ignore reality all day like you apparently do.

The defense has completely blown the prosecution out of the water. You say there is no physical evidence? Did you not see the photographs of Zimmerman's injuries? Did you see all of the witnesses corroborate his claim?

No. Of course you didn't. I'm sorry to have taken you away from your "job". :lol:

Sadly, Joe doesn't want to look at the actual facts or evidence in this case.
He has admitted that the only fact that counts is that Trayvon is dead, and Zimmerman killed him....therefore, Zimmerman is guilty of murder.
You can come to this conclusion as long as you don't admit there is other evidence to the contrary.
Joe is running on emotion....no more than emotion. I quit debating with him because he can't get past his emotion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back