MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

Martin was unarmed when he was shot to death, police said, and some accuse Zimmerman of targeting the teenager solely because of the color of his skin.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said federal prosecutors would have to prove the hate crime to charge Zimmerman, though.

“What the government would have to prove is that Mr. Zimmerman acted out of hatred toward African-Americans. That's why he came into contact with him. That's why he shot and killed him," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said a federal hate crime murder charge could bring more serious consequences than the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces now.

[

LOL!
You have over 31,000 posts here. You must be one of the top posters. You're posting at 5AM and all kinds o other times, even during the day. And your excuse is "I have a job"?? WTZF??

Yes, I post at 5 AM because I have a job that starts at 8 AM. Ends at 5 PM. (I also have second weekend job AND a side business writing resumes, but that last one I actually do at my computer.)

If you paid attention, you'd see all of my posts occure outside of regular working hours.

[

You base a case in evidence. The prosecution has not presented it's case beyond a reasonable doubt.

-Geaux

A reasonable doubt is not 'Let's throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks".

Is that not what you just did? DNA evidence is purely circumstantial. His inconsistencies, if you wish to call them that, are minor. The rest of his story checks out, it was corroborated by other evidence and witness testimony. Had you not been lazy enough not to watch the trial, you would have known this. There is reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted with malice or spite, there is reasonable doubt that he wanted to "be a cop," there is reasonable doubt he profiled Martin because of his race. He acted in self-defense. The Second degree murder charges against him are bogus. His attorneys should move to dismiss on those grounds.

Are you really stupid enough to think that DNA evidence is less accurate than stories from others who didn't see what happened?

You really are a stupid little 'tard, ain't you?

This says it all about, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN!

Recognize this guy? Even Fox News doesn't use this photo

Do you know who this is?

It is Little Trayvon Martin...! At 17 yrs of age.

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check.
That old adage applies here: "there are two sides to every story."

We don't always get the truth from the media.
One of my favorite rants - the liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run-ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free.
He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am not trying to say this was a good shooting.

I am not trying to say this kid deserved to die.
I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

Not a single paper will admit that this kid was a marijuana dealer.
His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants". Not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos. Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is ...and NOT how they want you to think it is... President Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did
not bother to look for the facts in this shooting..
or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild Nigga" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school? A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the preconceived liberal agenda? One that is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.Never trust the news media for WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Trayvon at 12 yrs of age.. how he was shown to us!

Yeah dude. That was back in May. There is no evidence of hate crime. You're grasping at straws here.

Again, the Feds are stepping back and giving the state a chance.

IF they screw it up, they'll step in.

Eric Holder told you this over coffee?

Naw, it was Rick Scott, who is already crapping himself over the prospect of having this blow up in his face and having to have the Feds clean up his mess.

Do you know who this is?

For those of us who thought we were well informed and weren't.....quite the realty check.

One of my favorite rants - the liberal controlled media, television news, newspapers, magazines, radio; all continue to show 12 year old Trayvon; NOT 17 year old Trayvon.

In reality "little Trayvon" at the time of his death stood almost 6'2" tall and weighed 175 muscular pounds. He had numerous run-ins with authorities (both at school and local police), had been stopped and almost arrested two days before his death for smacking a bus driver in the face, because the driver refused to let him ride for free.
He was released because the driver was told not to press charges by the bus company and to continue on his route.

When "little Trayvon" was suspended at school it was not only because he tried to bring a little marijuana in with him, he was in possession of wedding rings and other jewelry, watches, etc. that he said he "found" along with a large screwdriver while on the way to school that day. The jewelry was turned over to the Police by the school.

I am saying the media in the USA is controlled by liberals who twist and distort what you see and hear in order for you to see things their way.

Not a single paper has printed RECENT photos of this kid, because it would not keep your interest in this case.

His friends on Facebook all say he had the "best plants". Not a single paper will show you any of his recent photos where he shows off a mouthful of gold teeth and all of his tattoos. Not a single newspaper will tell the news like it really is ...and NOT how they want you to think it is... President Obama looked at the FIVE year old photo the media chose to show the Nation and said, "If I had a son...he would look like Trayvon.." So from that comment should I assume you did
or should I assume you want a son who is a 17 year old drug dealing, gold teethed, tattooed thug whose name on one of his facebook profiles was "Wild Nigga" who 'finds" jewelry and burglary tools on the way to school? A fair and impartial news media in the USA ? One that does not follow the preconceived liberal agenda? One that is NOT looking to further divide this already fractured Nation?I didn't compose this. I'm only passing it on.Never trust the news media for WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Oh, my God, he was a teenager who SMOKED POT!!!!

Geezus, sounds like the crime of the century.

Do you know who this is?

I'm pretty sure that is not Trayvon Martin.

I believe it is some dumbass who calls himself "The Game." Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean...

the game - Google Search

Yeah dude. That was back in May. There is no evidence of hate crime. You're grasping at straws here.

IOW

Zimmerman will be lynched by Holder.

How dare Zimmerman defend himself against one of Holder's people.

The only person who claims Zimmerman was defending himself is... Zimmerman.

Oh, none of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman or his gun, and none of Zimmerman's DNA under Trayvon's fingernails or on his clothes.

IOW

Oh, none of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman or his gun, and none of Zimmerman's DNA under Trayvon's fingernails or on his clothes.

you did not refute my point

and there is physical evidence

I have to admit: Sometimes I catch myself thinking, "maybe it would be better if Zimmerman were just convicted whether he should be or not. At least it would satisfy the PC Police for a moment." But, of course, it would not. It would merely embolden them and justify their tactics of division and screaming "racism" at every opportunity.

This is about race, political correctness and politics -- Zimmerman is nothing more than a pawn, Martin is nothing more than a symbol -- and there's not a chance in hell the PC Police are going to back off.

The PC Police are winning, divisions are becoming worse. Congrats on that.

Don't count on the divisions being worse. The strain on the divisions is getting worse, that's true, but once those divisions occur, something of America will survive.

Do you know who this is?

Why exactly do you folks need to lie about shit?

IOW

You had a point?

I actually admire Holder's restraint. He allowed the State of Florida a chance to make this case right when he easily had jurisdiction based on the bad behavior of the Police Department and district attorney.

Still hoping they get it right, but not much hope.

Zimmerman just has to be tried until he's convicted, no matter how many trials it takes.

You had a point?

I actually admire Holder's restraint. He allowed the State of Florida a chance to make this case right when he easily had jurisdiction based on the bad behavior of the Police Department and district attorney.

Still hoping they get it right, but not much hope.

Bad behaviorby the police dept does not automatically give jurisdiction to the Feds.
Another whopper from the resident fascist and poseur.

Forum List

Back