MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Um no.

The Confederates had no right to be on American soil.

It wasn't American soil. It was South Carolina soil. South Carolina sold it to the federal government, but they never ceded territorial control over it. The men in the Fort were still subject to the laws of South Carolina. If the state had a law against growing marijuana, then the men in the Fort were required to obey it. Fort Sumter was no more American territory than Subic Bay navel base is American territory. The minute the Philippines demands that we leave, then we have to leave. Lincoln was in violation of international law by continuing to occupy the Fort. He further violated international law when he violated the territorial waters of South Carolina by attempting to resupply it.

:lol:

You've got some really interesting theories there ace.

And you also have no idea about how the whole Sovereignty thing..or the US constitution works.

You also have no idea about international law..and it's interesting you would hold that over US law.

By the way, the Philippines is not part of America..

Neither was South Carolina after it seceded. If you don't acknowledge the legality of secession, then you would have to agree that Lincoln is a mass murderer who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans in cold blood, burned their property, raped their daughters, and looted their wealth.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

That's because he killed the criminal assaulting him before his head cracked like an egg.

duh

-Geaux
One would have thought that "life threatening" assaults, like the one described by Zimmerman, would have left forensic (blood, DNA) evidence.

Other than Zimmerman's statement, there is no forensic evidence that Martin ever laid a hand on him.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

That's because he killed the criminal assaulting him before his head cracked like an egg.

duh

-Geaux
One would have thought that "life threatening" assaults, like the one described by Zimmerman, would have left forensic (blood, DNA) evidence.

Other than Zimmerman's statement, there is no forensic evidence that Martin ever laid a hand on him.

Did you miss the testimony of his law prof who made a point to emphasize that no physical contact is necessary for there to be reasonable fear? You did? Well that's OK, the defense is going to revisit that one before this trial is over. Likely many times. Stay tuned.

[

Did you miss the testimony of his law prof who made a point to emphasize that no physical contact is necessary for there to be reasonable fear? You did? Well that's OK, the defense is going to revisit that one before this trial is over. Likely many times. Stay tuned.

what I noticed is that Zimmerman claimed he didn't know what the Stand Your Ground Law was, and that Law professor proved he did.

Which makes me wonder what else he was lying about.

It wasn't American soil. It was South Carolina soil. South Carolina sold it to the federal government, but they never ceded territorial control over it. The men in the Fort were still subject to the laws of South Carolina. If the state had a law against growing marijuana, then the men in the Fort were required to obey it. Fort Sumter was no more American territory than Subic Bay navel base is American territory. The minute the Philippines demands that we leave, then we have to leave. Lincoln was in violation of international law by continuing to occupy the Fort. He further violated international law when he violated the territorial waters of South Carolina by attempting to resupply it.

And you also have no idea about how the whole Sovereignty thing..or the US constitution works.

You also have no idea about international law..and it's interesting you would hold that over US law.

Neither was South Carolina after it seceded. If you don't acknowledge the legality of secession, then you would have to agree that Lincoln is a mass murderer who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans in cold blood, burned their property, raped their daughters, and looted their wealth.

States can't secede.

And that Lincoln must of really got around..you betcha!

[

what I noticed is that Zimmerman claimed he didn't know what the Stand Your Ground Law was, and that Law professor proved he did.

Which makes me wonder what else he was lying about.

And on national tv!

I took an class on Abnormal Psychology about 4 years ago. If someone asked me (in the present) what anticipatory coping was, even though my professer had given me an A on the course way back when, does that mean I lied? It does not seem to be true that people have perfect memories.

I took an class on Abnormal Psychology about 4 years ago. If someone asked me (in the present) what anticipatory coping was, even though my professer had given me an A on the course way back when, does that mean I lied? It does not seem to be true that people have perfect memories.

I think this is sort of a stretch.

This wasn't some really obscure section of the law, it was the subject of the course.

And Zimmerman got an A, which impresses me, because he doesn't seem all that bright, judging by the answers he gave in the interviews.

I think this is sort of a stretch.

This wasn't some really obscure section of the law, it was the subject of the course.

And Zimmerman got an A, which impresses me, because he doesn't seem all that bright, judging by the answers he gave in the interviews.

Maybe he cheated off of some other guy's test.

States can't secede.

where is that written in the Constitution?

And that Lincoln must of really got around..you betcha!

Huh?

so has Chris Matthews said anything like "Well, if Zimmerman had been a regular white cracker head, he would probably be declared guilty by all 6 jurors by now".

and who was the clown that declared it was Zimmerman who prayed on Trayvon as if he was a dog and jumped him from behind?

Last edited:
It appears that the state didn't put their first-string prosecuting attorneys on this case.

- the second the detective was asked if he thought Zimmerman's testimony was truthful, a prosecution lawyer should have been up on his feet objecting before the witness had an opportunity to respond to a question that required a "conclusion"

- today the prosecution put Zimmerman's best friend on the stand, leaving the CNN legal analysts shaking their heads
In truth, I think that the prosecutor is doing the very best he can, given that the case is so weak.

Remember, the DA wasn't even going to bring charges against Zimmerman and didn't until political pressure was brought to bear because of the uproar in the black community.

It appears that the state didn't put their first-string prosecuting attorneys on this case.

- the second the detective was asked if he thought Zimmerman's testimony was truthful, a prosecution lawyer should have been up on his feet objecting before the witness had an opportunity to respond to a question that required a "conclusion"

- today the prosecution put Zimmerman's best friend on the stand, leaving the CNN legal analysts shaking their heads
In truth, I think that the prosecutor is doing the very best he can, given that the case is so weak.

Remember, the DA wasn't even going to bring charges against Zimmerman and didn't until political pressure was brought to bear because of the uproar in the black community.

Let me start by saying I believe that GZ is not guilty. Every piece of direct and physical evidence has backed his story.

With that said, the state's attorney has done an absolutely awful job!!! Lets just leave some of the witnesses called aside. When the professor starts pleading the defense's case today and you aren't objecting after every single question that West is asking you aren't doing your job. The witness gave jury instruction on self defense. Only the judge is suppose to do that. When O'mara is holding his hands up as wide as they can go when questioning the Jacksonville ME to ask about gunshot wounds that weren't even in direct, you have to object. And when you allow the person that is the head of the entire investigation to give an opinion on the defendant's credibility and not object until the next day you should be fired. They are doing a very poor job.

Let me start by saying I believe that GZ is not guilty. Every piece of direct and physical evidence has backed his story.

With that said, the state's attorney has done an absolutely awful job!!! Lets just leave some of the witnesses called aside. When the professor starts pleading the defense's case today and you aren't objecting after every single question that West is asking you aren't doing your job. The witness gave jury instruction on self defense. Only the judge is suppose to do that. When O'mara is holding his hands up as wide as they can go when questioning the Jacksonville ME to ask about gunshot wounds that weren't even in direct, you have to object. And when you allow the person that is the head of the entire investigation to give an opinion on the defendant's credibility and not object until the next day you should be fired. They are doing a very poor job.

Really? GZ is not guilty?

Quick question...................why is it that there was no DNA from Zimmerman on Trayvon's hoodie? I mean, if you break someone's nose and slam them on the concrete, won't you get a bit of blood on you?

I'd also like to ask why wasn't there any of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman's gun, when he'd already said that Trayvon had grabbed the barrel and tried to take it from him (as he'd claimed)?

Sorry..................but I think Zimmerman is guilty, and should serve at least 5 years in GP.

Forum List

Back