MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

I presented that as a THEORY , not as a FACT. Wasn't it dark out then? zimmerman could have been walking up on Martin or vice versa and zimmerman MAY have been in the process of drawing his weapon when he MAY HAVE gotten clocked and taken to the ground.
The rest of your narrative is juvenile.................

Your theory is flawed. It WAS dark outside. Zimmerman never drew his weapon until later. Don't you think the witnesses would have corroborated that? Even our "star witness" would have said something different, something like "don't shoot me! don't shoot me" instead of "get off, get off". Had he been struck with the weapon in his hand, logic dictates he would have lost possession of it in falling, for either Martin to go after and use to kill him, or if he didn't see, for Martin to continue beating him to a bloody pulp unimpeded.

Your arguments are amateurish.
Learn to read. It's funny that you would call my arguments 'amateurish' when you avoid answering questions asked of you. What would you have done if some Black guy in a vehicles was following you and you were trying to avoid him and he got out of his vehicle to confront you?

I wouldn't attack him and beat the shit out of him....

Your theory is flawed. It WAS dark outside. Zimmerman never drew his weapon until later. Don't you think the witnesses would have corroborated that? Even our "star witness" would have said something different, something like "don't shoot me! don't shoot me" instead of "get off, get off". Had he been struck with the weapon in his hand, logic dictates he would have lost possession of it in falling, for either Martin to go after and use to kill him, or if he didn't see, for Martin to continue beating him to a bloody pulp unimpeded.

Your arguments are amateurish.
Learn to read. It's funny that you would call my arguments 'amateurish' when you avoid answering questions asked of you. What would you have done if some Black guy in a vehicles was following you and you were trying to avoid him and he got out of his vehicle to confront you?

What would you do?

Prove it.

Prove what?

Prove you aren't a Nazi.

We already know you are racist. And in love with Monarchies.

ROFL! You're out of bullets, retard, and you aren't fooling anyone.

Out of bullets?

I used your tactics.

And you've had posts that show you support Monarchy and that you pretty much don't like people not in your race or ethnic group..and you feel superior to them.

The Nazi thing is conjecture.

So prove you are not.

Last edited:
That's complete idiocy.

We are done here.

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

I can't argue with you about this. Because you are illiterate.

Secession is EVERTHING described in the clause I cited for you.

Hmmmm . . . . no it's not. Secession is secession. Everything you cited only applies so long as a state maintains its membership in the union.

But you actually need the word "secession"?

Really?

Either that or some facsimile of the word. You posted neither. secession simply isn't mentioned in the Constitution.

Do you know what the word "insurrection" means?

I sure do, and secession doesn't fit the bill.

When the confederates fired on Americans they were committing insurrection.

THAT word IS in the constitution.

Do you need to see it?

Secession and insurrection are two separate things. Everyone agreed that the Whiskey rebellion was an insurrection. Secession is a lawful legislative act by a member of the Federal Union.

Last edited:

What would you do?

It would depend.. but I wouldn't attack him.

What do you mean by "your community"? Do you mean the community of Chesapeake, Va? How would some idiots rioting in Florida make "my community" in Chesapeake look bad? Only a moron who is biased could look at it that way. :lol:

I mean the black community, retard.

Well you fucking bigoted retard, "the Black community" is not my community, my community is my neighborhood in Chesapeake, Va, and United States of America. That's like saying that innocent white people should be held responsible for white people who commit criminal acts. You have some nerve calling people a retard! :lol:

I didn't mean your community in particular. I was using "you" in the plural sense.

Secession and insurrection are two separate things. Everyone agreed that the Whiskey rebellion was an insurrection. Secession is a lawful legislative act by a member of the Federal Union.

First off..when you form your own confederacy..you are separating or seceding from the Union. That's what secession means.

se·cede (s-sd)
intr.v. se·ced·ed, se·ced·ing, se·cedes
To withdraw formally from membership in an organization, association, or alliance.

The Constitution PROHIBITS that.

Second - When you fire on the Army of the Federal Government, you are involving yourself in insurrection.

in·sur·rec·tion

/ˌinsəˈrekSHən/

Noun
A violent uprising against an authority or government: "opposition to the new regime led to armed insurrection".

It's often hard to argue with one so ignorant of the US constitution or English.

But..heck..I do try to educate.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

Every Confederate Soldier should have been impaled. Their bodies should have lined the roads and streets of the south. The entire south should have been burned down and plantations split up and given to slaves. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee should have been publically eviscerated and their heads put up on stakes until flyblown.

The flying of the stars and bars should carry a life sentence and the mere thought of the "south will rise again" should be so feared that every treasonous traitorous southerner would crap his pants.

Instead we had reconstruction and Jim Crow.

Yup, the Confederates should've marched into Washington D. C. and hanged Abraham Lincoln from the first convenient lamp post after chasing the cowardly union troops from Virginia at First Manassas. Jefferson Davis wanted to leave the union peacefully and nixed the idea.

What a pity. Davis' decision led to nattering idiots like you endlessly displaying their ignorance.

First off..when you form your own confederacy..you are separating or seceding from the Union. That's what secession means.

se·cede (s-sd)
intr.v. se·ced·ed, se·ced·ing, se·cedes
To withdraw formally from membership in an organization, association, or alliance.

The Constitution PROHIBITS that.

No it doesn't. It doesn't even mention secession, so how can you claim it's prohibited?

Second - When you fire on the Army of the Federal Government, you are involving yourself in insurrection.

in·sur·rec·tion

/ˌinsəˈrekSHən/

Noun
A violent uprising against an authority or government: "opposition to the new regime led to armed insurrection".

Nope. After it seceded South Carolina was a sovereign foreign country. Fort Sumter was within the boundaries of that country. Furthermore, when Lincoln sent ships to resupply it, they entered the territorial waters of South Carolina without permission. That's an act of war.

It's often hard to argue with one so ignorant of the US constitution or English.

But..heck..I do try to educate.

:eusa_angel:

I simply read what it says. I don't make up things that it says as you do.

The fact is Lincoln had no constitutional basis for invading the Confederacy.

None.

Last edited:
Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

If he's not guilty why would that bother us. We already got what we wanted

One would think that.

Problem is you're not dealing with people that like to be told no. They mostly live on the edge of reality making up new realities to fit their ideology.

I found it hilarious when listening to an MSNBC panel trying to talk about anything without diving headfirst into identity politics. It's like we're all living here on Earth and they live on their own planet. The way they propped up Trayvan's GF like she was from another country with her own distinctive language.

Right now CNN is trying to trip up George Z because of his interview on Hannity. They claim he lied about knowing the handgun laws. Well he did take classes. I don't know if they can prove he knew about "Stand Your Ground" laws. They're sure trying. Like maybe all of the evidence and eye-witness testimony will be overruled if Zimmerman ever said anything less than truthful.

Last edited:
Confederates weren't American.

If they weren't, then Lincoln sent ships into the territorial waters of a sovereign country when he attempted to resupply Fort Sumter. He committed an act of war.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Um no.

The Confederates had no right to be on American soil.

It wasn't American soil. It was South Carolina soil. South Carolina sold it to the federal government, but they never ceded territorial control over it. The men in the Fort were still subject to the laws of South Carolina. If the state had a law against growing marijuana, then the men in the Fort were required to obey it. Fort Sumter was no more American territory than Subic Bay navel base is American territory. The minute the Philippines demands that we leave, then we have to leave. Lincoln was in violation of international law by continuing to occupy the Fort. He further violated international law when he violated the territorial waters of South Carolina by attempting to resupply it.

Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

If he's not guilty why would that bother us. We already got what we wanted

One would think that.

Problem is you're not dealing with people that like to be told no. They mostly live on the edge of reality making up new realities to fit their ideology.

I found it hilarious when listening to an MSNBC panel trying to talk about anything without diving headfirst into identity politics. It's like we're all living here on Earth and they live on their own planet. The way they propped up Trayvan's GF like she was from another country with her own distinctive language.

Right now CNN is trying to trip up George Z because of his interview on Hannity. They claim he lied about knowing the handgun laws. Well he did take classes. I don't know it they can rove he knew about "Stand Your Ground" laws. They're sure trying. Like maybe all of the evidence and eye-witness testimony will be overruled if Zimmerman ever said anything less than truthful.

That's an old liberal propaganda ploy: Plow through thousands upon thousands of words a person said and find one thing that isn't consistent. Then you call them a liar and claim nothing they say is credible.

If they weren't, then Lincoln sent ships into the territorial waters of a sovereign country when he attempted to resupply Fort Sumter. He committed an act of war.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Um no.

The Confederates had no right to be on American soil.

It wasn't American soil. It was South Carolina soil. South Carolina sold it to the federal government, but they never ceded territorial control over it. The men in the Fort were still subject to the laws of South Carolina. If the state had a law against growing marijuana, then the men in the Fort were required to obey it. Fort Sumter was no more American territory than Subic Bay navel base is American territory. The minute the Philippines demands that we leave, then we have to leave. Lincoln was in violation of international law by continuing to occupy the Fort. He further violated international law when he violated the territorial waters of South Carolina by attempting to resupply it.

:lol:

You've got some really interesting theories there ace.

And you also have no idea about how the whole Sovereignty thing..or the US constitution works.

You also have no idea about international law..and it's interesting you would hold that over US law.

By the way, the Philippines is not part of America..

Oh the folks this thread and this trial attract .....

Thank you so much for taking some time off from reading the Turner Diaries to "educate" people on U.S. Message Boards.

Forum List

Back