MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Prosecutors looked at the evidence and knew it was a no-go. The only reason there is a trail is pressure from the media and liberals in government. Hopefully, the jury won't convict a man simply because it would appease the media if the defendant was found guilty.

No good can come from this trial. If he is convicted, it is an obvious miscarriage of justice. If he is acquitted, members of the black community have vowed random violence against whites.

The justice system should not be swayed by manipulators of public opinion.

The trial is a tragedy in the making.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

Every Confederate Soldier should have been impaled. Their bodies should have lined the roads and streets of the south. The entire south should have been burned down and plantations split up and given to slaves. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee should have been publically eviscerated and their heads put up on stakes until flyblown.

There's no need to spill your hatred of your fellow Americans all over the forum.

The flying of the stars and bars should carry a life sentence and the mere thought of the "south will rise again" should be so feared that every treasonous traitorous southerner would crap his pants.

Instead we had reconstruction and Jim Crow.

Assholes like you are the reason the South was so ravaged and took so long to recover from the Civil War.

You don't get it..asshole.

And you never will.

Every Confederate Soldier should have been impaled. Their bodies should have lined the roads and streets of the south. The entire south should have been burned down and plantations split up and given to slaves. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee should have been publically eviscerated and their heads put up on stakes until flyblown.

There's no need to spill your hatred of your fellow Americans all over the forum.

The flying of the stars and bars should carry a life sentence and the mere thought of the "south will rise again" should be so feared that every treasonous traitorous southerner would crap his pants.

Assholes like you are the reason the South was so ravaged and took so long to recover from the Civil War.

You don't get it..asshole.

And you never will.

Yes, I do get it: you're a fascist asshole who wants to kill his fellow Americans.

The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

Maybe you could find yourself a country where they do that. Try another time period like the 16th century.

You're crazy btw.

*Jeezus*

LOL,
"-Some recent examples of cases prosecuted by the Civil Rights Division’s Criminal Section include:

-Conspiracy to threaten, assault, and murder African-Americans. United States v. Saldana: Four members of a violent Latino street gang in Los Angeles were convicted of participating in a conspiracy aimed at threatening, assaulting, and murdering African-Americans in a neighborhood claimed by the defendants’ gang. Three of the defendants were also charged with, and convicted of, a federal hate crime violation stemming from the murder of an African American who was killed because he was black and because he was using a public street claimed by the gang. All four defendants received life sentences. In recognition of the success in this case, the prosecution team was awarded the Anti-Defamation League’s 2007 Sherwood Prize for Combating Hate and the International Association of Chiefs of Police 2007 Civil Rights Award.

-Racial cross burnings outside homes. United States v. Shroyer and United States v. Youngblood: Individuals in Indianapolis and Detroit, respectively, were successfully prosecuted for burning crosses outside the homes of biracial families with the intent to interfere with victims’ housing rights.

-Racial intimidation of a biracial family. United States v. Fredericy and Kuzlik: Two men were convicted in Cleveland, Ohio, for their roles in pouring mercury, a highly toxic substance, on the front porch and driveway of a bi-racial couple and their young child. This racially-motivated act was done with the intent to force the victims out of their home.

-Assaults by members of national white supremacist organization. United States v. Walker: Three members of the National Alliance, a notorious white supremacist organization, were convicted for assaulting a Mexican-American bartender at his place of employment in Salt Lake City, Utah. These same defendants allegedly assaulted an individual of Native-American heritage outside another bar in Salt Lake City. The Anti-Defamation League praised the Division’s efforts in successfully prosecuting this important hate crimes case."

Where does the Constitution define any of that as treason? It defines treason in one and only one sentence, and that sentence doesn't mention secession.

That's complete idiocy.

We are done here.

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

I can't argue with you about this. Because you are illiterate.

Secession is EVERTHING described in the clause I cited for you.

But you actually need the word "secession"?

Really?

Do you know what the word "insurrection" means?

When the confederates fired on Americans they were committing insurrection.

THAT word IS in the constitution.

Do you need to see it?

Maybe you could find yourself a country where they do that. Try another time period like the 16th century.

You're crazy btw.

*Jeezus*

The French Revolution happened in the 16th Century?

The things you learn here.

The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

I believe they call it Sherman's March.

The March on Sanford will be called Sharpton's March.

Last edited:
And this is what passes for logic these days?

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crâzy assed Cracker.

I can tell that not many on the left ever faced life-threatening situations before.

I presented that as a THEORY , not as a FACT. Wasn't it dark out then? zimmerman could have been walking up on Martin or vice versa and zimmerman MAY have been in the process of drawing his weapon when he MAY HAVE gotten clocked and taken to the ground.
The rest of your narrative is juvenile.................

I sometimes use sarcasm when I'm talking to people I feel are simply making shit up.

Point of contention: If Trayvan "Clocked" Zimmerman that is defined as Assault And Battery. A Felony. It's one thing to talk in an angry manner and quite another to lay your fist upside someone's head with the full intent of doing bodily harm.

This simple fact removes any innocence the state may claim on Trayvan's part. Judging from an eye witness, Trayvan was doing his best to beat the shit out of his victim. This is why the witness called the police in the first place.

If I've been avoiding someone and they were following me and then got out of their vehicle to walk upon me and or confront me, I would have the right to fear for my safety and defend myself.

The US one.

How thoughtful and thought provoking.

How about southern women? Rape? Pillage and plunder OK too? How about burning down and ransacking food stores and leaving the civilian population to starve? Oh wait, you said burn so I guess that would be included.

Is every one in New York at the same level as internet tough guy asshole as you, or do you just act like one on this board? Are you some angry black guy yo? If so I'd suggest laying off the Malt liquor when you post because it's will just make you angrier.

Last edited:

I suspect the race pimps are hoping for a not guilty verdict.

Sharpton gets plenty of face time leading another rally. Jackson gets more donations.

And this is what passes for logic these days?

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crâzy assed Cracker.

I can tell that not many on the left ever faced life-threatening situations before.

I presented that as a THEORY , not as a FACT. Wasn't it dark out then? zimmerman could have been walking up on Martin or vice versa and zimmerman MAY have been in the process of drawing his weapon when he MAY HAVE gotten clocked and taken to the ground.
The rest of your narrative is juvenile.................

Your theory is flawed. It WAS dark outside. Zimmerman never drew his weapon until later. Don't you think the witnesses would have corroborated that? Even our "star witness" would have said something different, something like "don't shoot me! don't shoot me" instead of "get off, get off". Had he been struck with the weapon in his hand, logic dictates he would have lost possession of it in falling, for either Martin to go after and use to kill him, or if he didn't see, for Martin to continue beating him to a bloody pulp unimpeded.

Your arguments are amateurish.
Learn to read. It's funny that you would call my arguments 'amateurish' when you avoid answering questions asked of you. What would you have done if some Black guy in a vehicles was following you and you were trying to avoid him and he got out of his vehicle to confront you?

How thoughtful and thought provoking.

How about southern woman? Rape? Pillage and plunder OK too? How about burning down and ransacking food stores and leaving the civilian population to starve? Oh wait, you said burn so I guess that would be included.

Is every one in New York at the same level as internet tough guy asshole as you, or do you just act like one on this board? Are you some angry black guy yo? If so I'd suggest laying off the Malt liquor when you post because it's will just make you angrier.

:lol:

If you think war is pretty then you are delusional.

If you think it ain't, you shouldn't start one to enslave others.

That simple enough?

The south got off very easy considering the gravity of what they did.

I believe they call it Sherman's March.

The March on Sanford will be called Sharpton's March.

lol

Marye's Heights is more accurate

Because lynch mobs don't make your community look civilized.

What do you mean by "your community"? Do you mean the community of Chesapeake, Va? How would some idiots rioting in Florida make "my community" in Chesapeake look bad? Only a moron who is biased could look at it that way. :lol:

I mean the black community, retard.

Well you fucking bigoted retard, "the Black community" is not my community, my community is my neighborhood in Chesapeake, Va, and United States of America. That's like saying that innocent white people should be held responsible for white people who commit criminal acts. You have some nerve calling people a retard! :lol:

You're crazy btw.

*Jeezus*

That's why I've had that semi-literate asshat on ignore for quite some time. There's something seriously wrong with that one.

Forum List

Back