MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

:lol:

That was US territory.

Read the fucking Constitution.

which constitution?

USA or CSA ? :eusa_angel:

The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

Nope. Nowhere does the Constitution define secession as treason. In fact, it defines treason this way: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them." Note the plural "them." In other words, anyone who makes war against any state of the union is committing treason. Lincoln made war on the Confederate states, so he committed treason, not the Confederacy.

No..they absolutely have not been consistent. The whole incident happened during a 7 minute time span. And that's from the time Zimmerman first calls the police to the time he murders Trayvon Martin.

His story has so many holes in it, I am surprised that anyone still defends him.

For example:
Zimmerman can't remember the street names of an area he patrols regularly and has only three streets.
Zimmerman thinks Martin is armed, yet he pursues him into a darkened area used for walking dogs.
Zimmerman says he gives up the chase, yet manages to catch up to Martin.
Zimmerman says Martin appears from behind Bushes, but changes that when it's clear that wasn't the case.
Zimmerman says Martin asks "What's your problem?" which contradicts what the last person heard over the phone.
Zimmerman says that Martin was on top the entire fight, which contradicts what is heard on the phone and the testimony of 2 witnesses.
Zimmerman says that Martin was slamming his head into the concrete which contradicts his injuries.
Zimmerman says that Martin was holding his mouth and nose which contradicts the pictures of him showing no blood smears on his face. It also contradicts the cell phone recording which has multiple voices shouting.
Zimmerman says that after he shot Martin he put him on his belly and stretched his arms out. That contradicts the photos showing Martin's hands under the body.
Zimmerman describes a brutal onslaught of blows to his head that "felt like bricks" which contradict Zimmerman's injuries and injuries to Martin's hands.
Zimmerman says Martin went for his gun and he manages to lock his hand under his arm, grab his gun and shoot him in the chest. That, seems incredibly improbable.
I'm willing to bet that zimmerman already had his hand on his weapon (if it wasn't drawn already) and then Martin clocked him and they fell to the ground (head and nose wounds) and then he shot Martin. I don't know what kind of holster zimmerman had, but i think that it would be difficult to draw one's weapon if they were allegedly getting pummeled on the bottom. But if the gun weapon was already drawn it would seem more plausible to me.

And this is what passes for logic these days?

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crâzy assed Cracker.

I can tell that not many on the left ever faced life-threatening situations before.

I presented that as a THEORY , not as a FACT. Wasn't it dark out then? zimmerman could have been walking up on Martin or vice versa and zimmerman MAY have been in the process of drawing his weapon when he MAY HAVE gotten clocked and taken to the ground.
The rest of your narrative is juvenile.................

which constitution?

The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

iStock_000003827645XSmall1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that zimmerman already had his hand on his weapon (if it wasn't drawn already) and then Martin clocked him and they fell to the ground (head and nose wounds) and then he shot Martin. I don't know what kind of holster zimmerman had, but i think that it would be difficult to draw one's weapon if they were allegedly getting pummeled on the bottom. But if the gun weapon was already drawn it would seem more plausible to me.

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crazy assed Cracker.

I can tell that not many on the left ever faced life-threatening situations before.

You ever get tired of your bullshit?

Not sure if I can make sense of such an irrational and emotional question.

Let me think..................nope.

However I often tire of your's.

This shouldn't be a competition on who wins. The evidence does matter. If the evidence shows Zimmerman shot the kid without provocation then hang his ass. I just fail to see any evidence of it so far.

which constitution?

The US one.

Nope. Nowhere does the Constitution define secession as treason. In fact, it defines treason this way: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them." Note the plural "them." In other words, anyone who makes war against any state of the union is committing treason. Lincoln made war on the Confederate states, so he committed treason, not the Confederacy.

Learn to fucking read.

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.
No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Kewl story, bro. Unfortunately there is no evidence for any of that.

It was just a theory.

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crazy assed Cracker.

This shouldn't be a competition on who wins. The evidence does matter. If the evidence shows Zimmerman shot the kid without provocation then hang his ass. I just fail to see any evidence of it so far.

You make the contention that no liberal has faced life or death situations.

That's bullshit.

The US one.

Learn to fucking read.

Section 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.
No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

Where does the Constitution define any of that as treason? It defines treason in one and only one sentence, and that sentence doesn't mention secession.

which constitution?

The US one.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

Every Confederate Soldier should have been impaled. Their bodies should have lined the roads and streets of the south. The entire south should have been burned down and plantations split up and given to slaves. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee should have been publically eviscerated and their heads put up on stakes until flyblown.

The flying of the stars and bars should carry a life sentence and the mere thought of the "south will rise again" should be so feared that every treasonous traitorous southerner would crap his pants.

Instead we had reconstruction and Jim Crow.

You make the contention that no liberal has faced life or death situations.

That's bullshit.

Perhaps they have, but those liberals are all dead because they waited until their wounds were fatal before they felt justified using a gun to defend themselves.

If Zimmerman had his hand on his weapon then would have drawn his weapon. He could most likely have stopped Trayvan dead in his tracks without even pulling the trigger. After all, Trayvan was just an innocent teenager out for Skittles and Ice Tea. Not some drug addict thug out to kick the shit out of some crâzy assed Cracker.

I presented that as a THEORY , not as a FACT. Wasn't it dark out then? zimmerman could have been walking up on Martin or vice versa and zimmerman MAY have been in the process of drawing his weapon when he MAY HAVE gotten clocked and taken to the ground.

I sometimes use sarcasm when I'm talking to people I feel are simply making shit up.

Point of contention: If Trayvan "Clocked" Zimmerman that is defined as Assault And Battery. A Felony. It's one thing to talk in an angry manner and quite another to lay your fist upside someone's head with the full intent of doing bodily harm.

This simple fact removes any innocence the state may claim on Trayvan's part. Judging from an eye witness, Trayvan was doing his best to beat the shit out of his victim. This is why the witness called the police in the first place.

Learn to fucking read.

Section 10.

Where does the Constitution define any of that as treason? It defines treason in one and only one sentence, and that sentence doesn't mention secession.

That's complete idiocy.

We are done here.

Your theory is flawed. It WAS dark outside. Zimmerman never drew his weapon until later. Don't you think the witnesses would have corroborated that? Even our "star witness" would have said something different, something like "don't shoot me! don't shoot me" instead of "get off, get off". Had he been struck with the weapon in his hand, logic dictates he would have lost possession of it in falling, for either Martin to go after and use to kill him, or if he didn't see, for Martin to continue beating him to a bloody pulp unimpeded.

Your arguments are amateurish.

I think the moral of the story is that people shouldn't rush to judgment before all the facts are laid out.

The US one.

Every Confederate Soldier should have been impaled. Their bodies should have lined the roads and streets of the south. The entire south should have been burned down and plantations split up and given to slaves. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee should have been publically eviscerated and their heads put up on stakes until flyblown.

There's no need to spill your hatred of your fellow Americans all over the forum.

The flying of the stars and bars should carry a life sentence and the mere thought of the "south will rise again" should be so feared that every treasonous traitorous southerner would crap his pants.

Instead we had reconstruction and Jim Crow.

Assholes like you are the reason the South was so ravaged and took so long to recover from the Civil War.

Forum List

Back