MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

:lol:

That was US territory.

Read the fucking Constitution.

which constitution?

USA or CSA ? :eusa_angel:

The US one.

The CSA was in violation of the US constitution. Which means they were treasonous traitors.

And my great great great grandfather was one of those "Treasonous Traitors" and If I were his position I'd have done the same thing to Yankee filth in the second war of independence just like his grandfather did in the first in the continental Army at Saratoga.

Rebel through and through, which has nothing to whatsoever with this thread so carry on.

Look behind the scenes. Everything is political. MSNBC is trying to gin up outrage and get the left wing rabble prepared for anarchy. That's what liberals live for.

Q: How come some folks are so desperate to see Zimmerman walk and others are so eager to see him fry?

Some people want justice to prevail and some people want to lynch Zimmerman because they are racist left-wing ideologues who don't give a damn about the evidence.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

The media was running with an emotional guilty verdict.
The lefties on this board even went to the extent of wanting a guilty plea because there will be blood in the streets without one. Good grief.....what would our justice system look like when facts and evidence are thrown out with the trash?

No..they absolutely have not been consistent. The whole incident happened during a 7 minute time span. And that's from the time Zimmerman first calls the police to the time he murders Trayvon Martin.

His story has so many holes in it, I am surprised that anyone still defends him.

For example:
Zimmerman can't remember the street names of an area he patrols regularly and has only three streets.
Zimmerman thinks Martin is armed, yet he pursues him into a darkened area used for walking dogs.
Zimmerman says he gives up the chase, yet manages to catch up to Martin.
Zimmerman says Martin appears from behind Bushes, but changes that when it's clear that wasn't the case.
Zimmerman says Martin asks "What's your problem?" which contradicts what the last person heard over the phone.
Zimmerman says that Martin was on top the entire fight, which contradicts what is heard on the phone and the testimony of 2 witnesses.
Zimmerman says that Martin was slamming his head into the concrete which contradicts his injuries.
Zimmerman says that Martin was holding his mouth and nose which contradicts the pictures of him showing no blood smears on his face. It also contradicts the cell phone recording which has multiple voices shouting.
Zimmerman says that after he shot Martin he put him on his belly and stretched his arms out. That contradicts the photos showing Martin's hands under the body.
Zimmerman describes a brutal onslaught of blows to his head that "felt like bricks" which contradict Zimmerman's injuries and injuries to Martin's hands.
Zimmerman says Martin went for his gun and he manages to lock his hand under his arm, grab his gun and shoot him in the chest. That, seems incredibly improbable.
I'm willing to bet that zimmerman already had his hand on his weapon (if it wasn't drawn already) and then Martin clocked him and they fell to the ground (head and nose wounds) and then he shot Martin. I don't know what kind of holster zimmerman had, but i think that it would be difficult to draw one's weapon if they were allegedly getting pummeled on the bottom. But if the gun weapon was already drawn it would seem more plausible to me.

There's a lot of possibilities. But I am willing to think that he managed to get it out and press it into Martin, who begged for his life before being shot.

Trayvan must have been begging for his life while sitting on Zimmerman pounding on him. I don't think he had the opportunity any other time.

Yeah.

They are.

They were admitted as evidence yesterday.

Got it?

They were admitted only to demonstrate the fact that Zimmerman was being assaulted.

Well no they weren't.

And in fact, the prosecution showed there may have been no more than 6 blows in the fight which caused injuries that were so insignificant they only required peroxide and two small bandages.

ROFL! It's pointless to argue with the Zimmerman lynch mob. They simply aren't capable of committing logic or absorbing actual facts.

It was started when the rebel traitors attacked an American base.

That base was on South Carolina territory, and Lincoln sent ships to resupply it - a blatant act of war.

That was US territory.

It wasn't U.S. territory. South Carolina had seceded from the union.

I have. read the part that defines treason. According to that, Lincoln is the one who committed treason, not South Carolina.

Preface: No one knows exactly how this went down except Zimmerman and Martin. And only one of them is talking. So I'm content to let the jury decide this one.

MHO: Zimmerman is a hot-headed, cop wannabe who carried a gun when he was told not to and who kept following Martin after being told not to. Martin was a tough-guy wannabe who was eager to show he wasn't going to get pushed around or intimidated.

Bad recipe - especially given Florida's "hold your ground" law.

IMHO this is kinda like Florida's election screw up in 2000. Plenty of blame all around.

You obviously havent been paying attention.
There is no evidence Zimmerman is hot headed. There is no evidence he is a cop wannabe. The opposite, actually. There is no evidence he was ever told not to carry a gun, which he was licensed to do. Hold your ground does not exist. Stand your ground is what a particular tpiece of legislation is called. And it is irrelevant to this case.
So aside from being totally ignorant about the facts and the law your post makes no sense.

There's evidence of both.

And the cop wannabe thing got entered into evidence today.

Well the cop wannabe is very clear. "Hold" your ground - "stand your ground" .... meh - no difference. Unless you're REALLY trying to scrape (which some obviously are).

But I have to agree with the panel in that I think a criminal conviction is gonna be tough.

Much more likely to be held liable in a wrongful death suit.

That base was on South Carolina territory, and Lincoln sent ships to resupply it - a blatant act of war.

That was US territory.

It wasn't U.S. territory. South Carolina had seceded from the union.

I have. read the part that defines treason. According to that, Lincoln is the one who committed treason, not South Carolina.

So much for THIS legal "scholar"

That's sorta it in a nutshell.

You cannot go around shooting people you don't like.

You can shoot people who are punching you in the face and smashing your skull against the pavement.

That sorta depends on the context.

If you are walking down the street minding your own business, and someone jumps on you out of nowhere...and actually starts beating the shit out of you.

Yeah..there might be a case for self defense.

That didn't happen here.

Not at all.

You don't have to be "minding your own business." You simply have to be not doing anything to violate the rights of the person who attacks you. Zimmerman did nothing but follow a thug. That's perfectly legal and proper in any law book.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

The media was running with an emotional guilty verdict.
The lefties on this board even went to the extent of wanting a guilty plea because there will be blood in the streets without one. Good grief.....what would our justice system look like when facts and evidence are thrown out with the trash?

It would be like the verdict scene in "To Kill A Mockingbird".

I honestly think if his name had been George Martinez instead of George Zimmerman we wouldn't even be talking about this trumped up case.

Last edited:
Preface: No one knows exactly how this went down except Zimmerman and Martin. And only one of them is talking. So I'm content to let the jury decide this one.

MHO: Zimmerman is a hot-headed, cop wannabe who carried a gun when he was told not to and who kept following Martin after being told not to. Martin was a tough-guy wannabe who was eager to show he wasn't going to get pushed around or intimidated.

Bad recipe - especially given Florida's "hold your ground" law.

IMHO this is kinda like Florida's election screw up in 2000. Plenty of blame all around.

There is no evidence Zimmerman is hot headed. There is no evidence he is a cop wannabe. The opposite, actually. There is no evidence he was ever told not to carry a gun, which he was licensed to do. Hold your ground does not exist. Stand your ground is what a particular tpiece of legislation is called. And it is irrelevant to this case.
So aside from being totally ignorant about the facts and the law your post makes no sense.

There is no evidence of either. The "cap wannabe" argument was shot down by the testimony of the non-emergency dispatcher.

There is no evidence of either. The "cap wannabe" argument was shot down by the testimony of the non-emergency dispatcher.

Wasn't shot down at all.

It also showed that Zimmerman lied in the Hannity interview on national tv.

Forum List

Back