MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.
Exactly what does that have to do with 'state of mind'?

It took political pressure for the DA in FL to even bring charges. They have no case and know it. This is why they threw the hail mary pass for the manslaughter charge.

Zimmerman will be convicted, regardless of his innocence. The fix is already in.

Yanno....................if some idiot was following me, and decided to keep following me even in the rain (and after 911 operators told him "we don't need you to do that"), I'm pretty sure that anyone with even half a brain would confront them.

So you think you would be justified on going MMA style on someone simply for the fact that he was following you?

:lol:

Somehow I don't see little Abiker there pulling off such a course of action anyway.

[

But not in ALL cases, dumbshit, and the law has to cover ALL cases as much as possible.

Bottom line: if Martin had not jumped GZ Martin would be alive; it is thus his own damned fault.

You are just defending him because that is what the libtard talking points say to do, shit-for-brains.

If ZImmerman hadn't been carrying a gun that night, Trayvon would still be alive.
If Zimmerman hadn't disobeyed the officer telling him not to follow, Trayvon would still be alive.
If Zimmerman had identified himself as a member of the Community Watch, Trayvon would still be alive.

Incidently, the only reason you guys care about Zimmerman is because if he's guilty, then the gun lobby's talking point is a LIE.

Guns don't make you safer, they are a menace.

A police dispatcher is NOT a police officer you twit.
If Zimmy hadn't been carrying he'd be pushin up daisys not TrayGONE.
How do you know he didn't identify himself as community watch?
No, we care about Zimmy because he defended himself against a black thug who was sure he could kill Zimmy and get away with it on a dark, rainy night with nobody around.

Last edited:
Yanno....................if some idiot was following me, and decided to keep following me even in the rain (and after 911 operators told him "we don't need you to do that"), I'm pretty sure that anyone with even half a brain would confront them.

So you think you would be justified on going MMA style on someone simply for the fact that he was following you?

:lol:

Somehow I don't see little Abiker there pulling off such a course of action anyway.

Your dog is so fat it's rear legs have disappeared. :lol:

I mean.................if you followed me down my street and I caught you doing it, I'd ask what the fuck are you doing?

GZ needs to spend a year or two in jail. If not for murder, then at least for manslaughter.

confront is different from beating the crap out of them. If Martin was truly scared of Zimmerman why was he not calling 911 himself rather than talking to his girl on the phone?

I mean.................if you followed me down my street and I caught you doing it, I'd ask what the fuck are you doing?

GZ needs to spend a year or two in jail. If not for murder, then at least for manslaughter.

confront is different from beating the crap out of them. If Martin was truly scared of Zimmerman why was he not calling 911 himself rather than talking to his girl on the phone?

Good Point!

Zimmerman called 911. Martin called his dingbat girlfriend.

Good Point!

Actually, his girlfriend called Trayvon, and he told her that some idiot was following him.

She was also listening in when Trayvon was hit by Zimmerman and the phone went dead.

Sorry...............but Zimmerman initiated the conflict, which means that he's not the one standing their ground, but Trayvon was.

Sorry...............but Zimmerman initiated the conflict, which means that he's not the one standing their ground, but Trayvon was.

Zimmmerman is not claiming SYG.

It is self-defense after Martin began to inflict great bodily harm by beating his head into the sidewalk.

Good Point!

Actually, his girlfriend called Trayvon, and he told her that some idiot was following him.

She was also listening in when Trayvon was hit by Zimmerman and the phone went dead.

Walking behind someone does not constitute the initiation of conflict, stupid ass. His girlfriend also said he was at this fathers apartment at one point ewhich means TM went back outside to find GZ.

But please keep spewing your bullshit for all neutral people to read so they can realize what fucking ass hole racist bastards you lynch-mob folk are.

Zimmmerman is not claiming SYG.

It is self-defense after Martin began to inflict great bodily harm by beating his head into the sidewalk.

And BikerSailor is also apparently too stupid to realize that SYG has nothing to do with someone following you. It means you don't have to flee, and means nothing in cases where someone has chosen to flee. It doesn't mean you get to double back and attack them once they have turned away.

That Democrats are this stupid shows how incompetent the GOP elite is in failing to beat them in almost every election.

Democrats these days are EVERYTHING that people once feared Nixon was trying to do with the Republican Party; i.e. turn their party into partisan thugs and serial perjurers.

Clintons perjury and many other offenses were defended by Democrats in direct contrast to how Republicans dealt with Nixon. And now the Democratic party is nothing but partisan and sees no crime as worthy of punishment if it is a liberal Dem responsible.

Parallel with that, the Democrats will not give a pass on anyone that crosses them, no matter how honest or legally binding it is to do what was done. If you are a Democrat and you honestly report a procedural blunder, a failure or cover-up that hurts any Democrat PR effort of any kind, trial, or campaign, they will retaliate against you and blackball you for the rest of your life.

Just look at what they did to Linda Tripp, who told the Truth about Clinton banging an unpaid young intern, something any CEO would have been fired for.

Linda Tripp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Democratic Party is nothing more than a criminal organization, and the RINOs are providing them cover by continuing to play ball as if nothing has happened so they can get their split on the pork sent back home from DC.

Good Point!

I can see that, and you can see that, why the fuck couldn't the idiots on the jury see that?

Good Point!

I can see that, and you can see that, why the fuck couldn't the idiots on the jury see that?

Wasn't his girlfriend. Proven and SHE admitted to lying on the stand, while still on the stand. She never said, in between lies, that she heard him get hit. Not a single person on the planet can prove who started the altercation.

So neither one of you can see that, and the jury did see it.

Get a fucking clue about life

Good Point!

Because there is nothing to see, you idiot. You are seeing mirages and thinking them mountains.

You start with verdict first and evidence later and that never works, especially for idiots like yourself and this fraud who goes by BikerSailor.

Forum List

Back