MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

[
Zimmerman is not white. He's Hispanic.
What does "profiled" mean?
How does a police officer know the driver of a car is black if it is after nightfall?
Are you implying there are 'black' cars"? Are you implying that black people "drive a certain way"?

Oh, spoonie, don't you watch the commercials. The cops can tell whether you are wearing your seatbelt at night now...

Should the police have to adhere to a citation quota for black motorists? In other words an officer can write only a certain number of tickets to black drivers in a given period of time?

If a cop is writing up nothing but black folks, I would wonder if he was a racist.. and yes, guess what, that happens.

Herald-Journal - Google News Archive Search

If any white person makes a decision that a black person doesn't like, does that make that person a racist?

If any white person makes a decision that a black person doesn't like, does that make that person a racist?

I think it would depend on the decision.

A decision that "I'm going to totally ignore the fact he shot an unarmed child and has told at least 20 lies trying to justify the fact, because gosh darn, I've bought into the way they've villified this kid."

Yeah, I can see where someone might see that as a little racist.

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, we woldn't be having this conversation.

A decision that "I'm going to totally ignore the fact he shot an unarmed child and has told at least 20 lies trying to justify the fact, because gosh darn, I've bought into the way they've villified this kid."

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, we woldn't be having this conversation.

Can I also point out by your logic, when Ben Crump makes many claims that are proven to be false, so he can get someone charged of a crime, that he is also a racist. Would you agree?

Last edited:
[
How does a police officer know the driver of a car is black if it is after nightfall?
Are you implying there are 'black' cars"? Are you implying that black people "drive a certain way"?

Oh, spoonie, don't you watch the commercials. The cops can tell whether you are wearing your seatbelt at night now...

Should the police have to adhere to a citation quota for black motorists? In other words an officer can write only a certain number of tickets to black drivers in a given period of time?

If a cop is writing up nothing but black folks, I would wonder if he was a racist.. and yes, guess what, that happens.

Please....You are losing your obfuscation touch..
What does a seat belt have to do with the ethnicity of the driver?
Your theory is at best, anorexic.

[

THAT article is the basis of your quota argument?.....:cuckoo:

Can we quit calling him a child, when he is legally able to sign up for the Marine corps

Was he able to vote? Legally enter a contract? Legally purchase a gun? Buy a beer?

Child. Deal with it.

Go to Afghanistan and die?

Does childhood end at 21 or 18 in your examples, because ages are different for each.

If the cops would have shown up before GZ shot him, would he have been tried as an adult? Bet you he would have.

How did you find the question on Crump?

Last edited:
In the African-American community, where young men are routinely profiled and pulled over and are given harsh sentences for light weights of drugs

Young African American men are profiled in areas where the police are searching for one or more young African American men who recently committed one or several crimes against African Americans in that African American community? Ya don't say. I can't imagine why they don't start by interrogating albinos living several states away. What are they thinking?
If someone is given a "harsh sentence" it is not for having just a "light weight of drugs," it is for having dealer-level amounts of drugs, and/or some illegal firearms in the car with the serial numbers filed off, and maybe a couple of whores (like you) in the back, and outstanding warrants, and a list of priors a mile long, etc., etc.

I know lots of LEO folks including several PPOs, and the last thing the system wants or can handle is filling a cell with some kid - of any color - who had never done anything wrong before in his life but had a half a joint on him. Your teary drama is complete bullshit, like everything else you post.

[

But, yeah, Japan doesn't have anywhere near the crime rate we have come to learn to accept.

I didn't say the crime rate was the same, idiot. If you ever read anything but The Manifesto and The Little Red Book, you might be able to comprehend the posts you pretend to ignore.

Naaa, sorry.

There is no Constitutional "right" to not be offended.

Fuck em.

Can I also point out by your logic, when Ben Crump makes many claims that are proven to be false, so he can get someone charged of a crime, that he is also a racist. Would you agree?

Quit ignoring this Joe

true

it would be swept under the rug

Quit ignoring this Joe

Joe doesn't give a shit about the truth, Joe just wants to kill a ****.

Quit ignoring this Joe

Joe doesn't give a shit about the truth, Joe just wants to kill a ****.

Roo you would make a better case without the "****" comments.
You had me on this post right up until the the last word.

Forum List

Back