MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Honestly, how long did you google to find something like this?

Scissors? Seriously? Such a rare event in Japan it gets national coverage. Wouldn't even get local coverage in an American city.

You may be on a quest to cover up the blatant racism you recently displayed in another thread, but crime does occur everyday in Japan. Really. It would take you about 0.2 seconds to google it if you weren't so comfortable in your ignorance.

Ooookay, Unky, whatever. You know, I usually ignore you because you are kind of retarded.

But, yeah, Japan doesn't have anywhere near the crime rate we have come to learn to accept.

This is not a sporting contest, I have no "boy", you are getting a bit pathetic. He's not getting away with anything, he was attacked and defended himself. Deal with that.

He shot an unarmed black child in a confrontation he provoked. Most places, that's called murder.

Deal with that.

Yes, if that's all there was to it but, you're ignoring the assualt.

The assault ZImmerman provoked by stalking a child in the middle of the night?

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.
Would you care to expand on that comment?
The kid was bashing Zimmerman's had against the concrete.
If someone is doing that to me and I have a gun, the guy is going to die and there should not be a jury in the country that would convict me of anything.
To you libs, this is all about political correctness. This is your latest cause. As soon as this trial is over, you will turn your faux outrage elsewhere.
If you people were so God damned concerned about black people needlessly dying prematurely, you'd be all over the violence in Chicago. Where several people are murdered every day and most of those deaths are black people.
No, you don't give a shit about that because the perpetrators of these murders are more often than not other black people. You are interested only in the low hanging fruit that is the Zimmerman case.
Spare us the righteous indignation. It's typically liberal style over substance.

He shot an unarmed black child in a confrontation he provoked. Most places, that's called murder.

Deal with that.

The definition of murder in American jurisprudence is not quite that cut and dried. You just WANT it to be.

Okay, here's the place where it really counts.

In the African-American community, where young men are routinely profiled and pulled over and are given harsh sentences for light weights of drugs while rich addicts like Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain are given rehab and probation, do you really think that they are going to look at a not guilty verdict of a white thug shooting an unarmed black child after lying his ass off and say,

"Well, Golly, Mr. Benny, that der justice system sure worked."

Whitey keeping the black man down. That sums you up right there. Michael Jackson screwing kids and OJ getting away with murder not enough for the poor, poor black community? Get real! If they don't like being profiled, then maybe they should quit committing crimes at a higher rate than any other race.

The assault ZImmerman provoked by stalking a child in the middle of the night?

We know you hate "Darkies"....so you must hate "spics" even more.

This is really the best you got, the "No, you are" defense?

Not that I hold you to a high standard, but I really expected better.

I communicate with people on their own level.......that is your level.

You are the guy who said that the "darkies" put Obama in office....you could never "expect" better because you aren't capable of better.

Zimmerman did not stalk anyone. To be stalking the act has to be repeated. There was no repitition and no stalking.

The left might hate it but George Zimmerman has been charged with a crime. That crime has specific enumerated elements. A white man blowing away another snot nosed thug is not one of the elements. Following is not an element. If the prosecution cannot prove each and every element there can be no conviction. The general legal consensus among both the right and left legal experts is that the prosecution has not proved the elements of the crime.

Stew in it then sprinkle it on your corn flakes.

[

I communicate with people on their own level.......that is your level.

You are the guy who said that the "darkies" put Obama in office....you could never "expect" better because you aren't capable of better.

I would suggest that you go back to the conversation that comment came from for something called "Context"...

It was some clown calling himself EuroConservative saying that somehow Obama's victory didn't count because Romney won the White Vote.

So I just rubbed it in his face. Minorities put Obama in office.

Oh, Rabbid was the guy who repeated the debunked lie that a picture of Rapper "The Game" was Trayvon.

[

Whitey keeping the black man down. That sums you up right there. Michael Jackson screwing kids and OJ getting away with murder not enough for the poor, poor black community? Get real! If they don't like being profiled, then maybe they should quit committing crimes at a higher rate than any other race.

Ahh. Michael Jackson proved the American dream, where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich White woman. But I digress.

Incidently, I thought that O.J.'s acquittal was an outrage. You had a mostly black jury ignoring blatant evidence. Just as bad as a mostly white Simi Vally Jury ignoring blatant evidence that Rodney King was brutally beaten.

So again, do you really think that the black community is going to accept a mostly white jury acquitting Zimmerman?

[

Ahh. Michael Jackson proved the American dream, where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich White woman. But I digress.

Incidently, I thought that O.J.'s acquittal was an outrage. You had a mostly black jury ignoring blatant evidence. Just as bad as a mostly white Simi Vally Jury ignoring blatant evidence that Rodney King was brutally beaten.

So again, do you really think that the black community is going to accept a mostly white jury acquitting Zimmerman?

I could care less if they accept it. Everyone else in the country would have to accept it. Why do they get a pass?

JoeB

Do you think that blacks have the right to riot if they don't like the outcome?

Would anyone consider that an all black jury would consider convicting a black man on a lessor charge just to appease the grieving white family, if the roles were reversed?

Who gives a fuck what they will or won't accept?

They don't get to "manufacture" whatever "outcome" they want.

There is no evidence, the jury will acquit as they should and if THAT cause riots then fuck em, we shoot them as they loot.

[

I could care less if they accept it. Everyone else in the country would have to accept it. Why do they get a pass?

Actually, we don't have to accept it. I fully expect the Feds to file civil rights and hate crime charges if Zimmerman is acquitted. It's actually smart politics for Obama and Holder.

Who gives a fuck what they will or won't accept?

They don't get to "manufacture" whatever "outcome" they want.

There is no evidence, the jury will acquit as they should and if THAT cause riots then fuck em, we shoot them as they loot.

Yeah, how did that work out with the Rodney King riots?

Bush was forced to initiate federal charges against those officers AND provide a bunch of economic aid to the poorer communities in Los Angeles.

Deal with that.

The definition of murder in American jurisprudence is not quite that cut and dried. You just WANT it to be.

Okay, here's the place where it really counts.

In the African-American community, where young men are routinely profiled and pulled over and are given harsh sentences for light weights of drugs while rich addicts like Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain are given rehab and probation, do you really think that they are going to look at a not guilty verdict of a white thug shooting an unarmed black child after lying his ass off and say,

"Well, Golly, Mr. Benny, that der justice system sure worked."
Zimmerman is not white. He's Hispanic.
What does "profiled" mean?
How does a police officer know the driver of a car is black if it is after nightfall?
Are you implying there are 'black' cars"? Are you implying that black people "drive a certain way"?
Should the police have to adhere to a citation quota for black motorists? In other words an officer can write only a certain number of tickets to black drivers in a given period of time?
Look genius. Whenever a police officer on patrol takes notice of a vehicle, he or she is forming a profile. That is standard police practice.
So if an officer observes a vehicle being operated erratically, a profile begins.
If the observed vehicle's dome light is on and there are sudden movements among the people in the vehicle, a profile begins.
If a vehicle is driving abnormally slowly through a residential area at night, a police officer will begin a profile.
Police officers use various profiles as a matter of course. This is how they do their job. The typical profile begins long before the ethnicity or even gender of the driver/passenger(s) is known.

Actually, we don't have to accept it. I fully expect the Feds to file civil rights and hate crime charges if Zimmerman is acquitted. It's actually smart politics for Obama and Holder.

Do you not think it is a shame that the US justice system has become political strategy for the President of the United States of America?

As Justice Department investigates shooting of Florida teen, doubts arise about federal charges - The Washington Post

Lawyers at the department said Tuesday that while the investigation into the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin would go forward, it would be difficult to prosecute the case under federal law. Civil rights law protects against “hate crimes” or actions by police officers, but Martin’s shooting may not have either of those elements, two officials said. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because the probe is still under federal review.

Justice Department spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa issued a statement late Monday saying that in civil rights crimes, the government “must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a person acted intentionally and with the specific intent to do something which law forbids — the highest level of intent in criminal law.”

Forum List

Back