MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

He will walk, as it should be. Following someone is not a crime but, assault is. Wanna bet?

I don't trust the Florida Jury, but I am positive if they acquit him, the Feds WILL be filing charges against him. As they should.

I never trust what 6 people too stupid to get out of Jury Duty might do.

Filing charges for what?

Whatever the hell they feel like.

You don't think that there's not an office in DOJ right now getting ready to file charges against Zimmerman if Florida acquits?

He's not getting away with this. Trust me.

I don't trust the Florida Jury, but I am positive if they acquit him, the Feds WILL be filing charges against him. As they should.

Filing charges for what?

You don't think that there's not an office in DOJ right now getting ready to file charges against Zimmerman if Florida acquits?

what are they going to charge him with littering?

More likely, hate crimes and civil rights violations.

Your boy is going dooooooown. Deal with it.

This is not a sporting contest, I have no "boy", you are getting a bit pathetic. He's not getting away with anything, he was attacked and defended himself. Deal with that.

This is not a sporting contest, I have no "boy", you are getting a bit pathetic. He's not getting away with anything, he was attacked and defended himself. Deal with that.

He shot an unarmed black child in a confrontation he provoked. Most places, that's called murder.

Deal with that.

He shot an unarmed black child in a confrontation he provoked. Most places, that's called murder.

Deal with that.

The definition of murder in American jurisprudence is not quite that cut and dried. You just WANT it to be.

Deal with that.

Well....except neither you OR the Prosecution can prove it.

Hmmmm.

If one of those guys is given a pat on the back by the CPD and told that they were totally acting in self defense when gunning down an unarmed person, I'll be just as outraged.

My guess is, every last one of those people will be doing hard time.

Zimmerman needs to do the same.

Strip club manager's slaying after Maserati crash was self-defense, lawyer says - Chicago Tribune

Here is a place for you to start putting your outrage. Road rage. Shot a man in the head 2 times and his girlfriend in the back. The shooter is "white Hispanic". Field day for you.

Okay.. here you go.

Prosecutors said the incident began with a crash that occurred about 2:50 a.m. Sunday on Division Street in the Goose Island neighborhood. After Bennett allegedly fled the scene, Jones spotted his car in the 1000 block of North Branch Street and confronted him. As they fought, prosecutors said, Bennett shot the unarmed Jones twice in the head, then shot Jones' fiancee in the back as she tried to get into the driver's side of the Maserati and flee.

Judge Israel Desierto ordered Bennett held without bail.

In short, he was arrested, charged and held without bail. No one was buying his "Stand your ground" bullshit. He will end up doing hard time somewhere, as he should.

GO be out raged! A **** shot two of your own in your backyard! Where is Al? Do you need Al to whip you up into a frenzy before caring? Is Al the new Massa?

I don't like the fact he shot an unarmed child for the horrible crime of being black in his neighborhood.

Legal and illegal is completely besides the point to me. If it is legal in Florida, then the Feds need to prosecute this asshole.

He was shot for assault, plain and simple.

And he'll go to jail for it.. Plain and simple. If the knobs in Florida don't convict him, the Feds will bring him up on Hate Crime charges.

That's a good one.

Was Trayvan Gay BTW? Because both parties in this are considered to be oppressed minorities.

Trayvon attacked him....got shot for his trouble and recieved what he earned.

Death.

Now...when the riots begin the Gov should simply shoot all the rioters they can.

the riots are being provoked by the government to advance their agenda of tighter grip over the citizens with guns. The MSM lying hysteria with a racial stir from the very beginning is exactly aimed at this

Deal with that.

Yes, if that's all there was to it but, you're ignoring the assualt.

Deal with that.

Zimmerman didn't provoke jack shit, and that "unarmed black child" was a vicious teenage thug beating the crap out of him MMA style.

Filing charges for what?

In other words, you don't give a crap about Zimmerman's constitutional rights.

Yeah, we get the message loud and clear.

Filing charges for what?

Are they going to file civil rights charges when the FBI has already cleared him of racial bias?

Are they going to file civil rights charges when the FBI has already cleared him of racial bias?

Sure they could. Just reopen the case. It would not surprise me at all. Double jeopardy has been dead in this country for a number of years.

I don't like the fact he shot an unarmed child for the horrible crime of being black in his neighborhood.

Legal and illegal is completely besides the point to me. If it is legal in Florida, then the Feds need to prosecute this asshole.

He was shot for assault, plain and simple.

And he'll go to jail for it.. Plain and simple. If the knobs in Florida don't convict him, the Feds will bring him up on Hate Crime charges.

Which is it, he's going to jail or he's not going to jail?

:lol:

Honestly, how long did you google to find something like this?

Scissors? Seriously? Such a rare event in Japan it gets national coverage. Wouldn't even get local coverage in an American city.

You may be on a quest to cover up the blatant racism you recently displayed in another thread, but crime does occur everyday in Japan. Really. It would take you about 0.2 seconds to google it if you weren't so comfortable in your ignorance.

The facts say that Zimmerman walks, if that is how he is being judged, he is not guilty.
If the jury feels that it is better for an innocent man to serve a sentence to prevent a riot, they will come back with a guilty verdict.

Deal with that.

The definition of murder in American jurisprudence is not quite that cut and dried. You just WANT it to be.

Okay, here's the place where it really counts.

In the African-American community, where young men are routinely profiled and pulled over and are given harsh sentences for light weights of drugs while rich addicts like Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain are given rehab and probation, do you really think that they are going to look at a not guilty verdict of a white thug shooting an unarmed black child after lying his ass off and say,

"Well, Golly, Mr. Benny, that der justice system sure worked."

Forum List

Back