MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

ABikerSailor:

Could you possibly just admit that you haven't the slightest idea of what the facts are in this case, and that you made up your mind that GZ was guilty the moment you saw it come across your TV screen. All of your little theories have been proven false by physical evidence and direct testimony, or do not match the established timeline of the events. Try to Google some facts before you call someone else a retard.

Quick question Pisspants Pete.........................can't you admit you may be wrong?

Most of the theories that you've posted have been refuted by facts, and sorry, but George Zimmerman is guilty of lying to quite a few people.

Especially those on national television.

Every thing that I've said to you is in evidence. You obviously have not followed the testimony or evidence. If I have stated any fact about the case that is not in evidence, then that particular opinion could be wrong. However, literally everything you say is wrong, based on evidence.

Zimmerman never identified himself as Community Watch. For all Trayvon knew, this was some pervert out to rape him.

Of course, we don't have his side of the story because Zimmerman killed him.

When you decide to assault someone you should be prepared for the consequences.

There is no evidence he was assaulted, he was just another weak scared white guy with an irrational fear of blacks. He gives real men and gun owners a bad name.

So the weak, scared white guy assaulted the black guy? Wouldn't you think that weak and scared would not assault?

Zimmerman did not have to identify himself as Neighborhood Watch because he wasn't engaged in Neighborhood Watch activities. He was just on his way to the store.

Even if he was engaged in neighborhood watch, there's no law that says a private citizen has to identify himself to another private citizen.

anyone who has been or still is an on air anchor of MSNBC has to be so embarrassed/feel so discreditable (is that a word?) being they all were trying to sell Obama as the next Jesus/the One who will end the racial divide. Yup, and look at where we are today. Blacks VS Hispanics VS Whites.

[

I was stabbed in 6 places and hit I the face 3 times. My face did not bleed. The other wounds were not touched by her hands, just her weapon. And unless she scratched the inside of my cheek which she didn't do, there would be no transfer of DNA. You piece of chicken shit.

You seriously make me think of that joke about what the white stuff is in the middle of chicken shit. Answer: It's chicken shit. AKA JoeB131.

Um...okay, so did they do a DNA search on her or not? I'm suspecting not.

Also, why were you torturing this poor woman so she attacked you?

It's all over, folks.

MSNBC Panel Concedes Prosecution?s Case Is Weak, ?Little Hope? Zimmerman Will Be Convicted | Mediaite

During MSNBC’s Martin Bashir on Tuesday, the entire panel of contributors and guests conceded that the prosecution has done a poor job of framing George Zimmerman as being guilty of second degree murder when he shot and killed Tryavon Martin in 2012. One guest noted that, given the weakness of the evidence presented against Zimmerman thus far, the state would likely be wrapping up the prosecution phase soon.​

Not really surprised this case was brought on mainly because of political pressure more than facts that supported a charge of second degree murder.

Are you claiming the Cracka Zimmerman was torturing Martin? Hmm... Why didn't Dee Dee swear to that under oath?

If riots happen, you know why they will happen?

Because folks are tired of institutional racism. That's why. If you've exhausted all your options of being treated fairly..and you are left with no options, then you revolt.

"Institutional racism" my ass. If riots happen it will be because a bunch of black thugs think the verdict is a good excuse to get some free shit.

Only thugs riot because of a verdict.

:lol:

Conservatives had themselves a freakin war because they thought that the government getting rid of what they perceived as their "right" to own slaves as wrong.

You really are ignorant of history.

Lincoln declared war. Not the South.

So much for that point. Whatever that may have been.

Don't "love" Obama. Just found him preferable to the Weird Mormon Robot you were trying to force on the country.

I think it's actually pretty awful that a kid can go out for candy and wind up on a slab because some cop wannabe bouncer stalked him and shot him.

If the kid hadn't committed assault he'd be here today. Got to be careful who you jump, they might be carrying.

Zimmerman never identified himself as Community Watch. For all Trayvon knew, this was some pervert out to rape him.

I'm guessing you're single.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.
How minor would Zimmerman's injuries have been if he had not shot Martin?

It isn't the initial level of injury but the fear of greater injury that matters in a self-defense situation. Zimmerman wasn't expected to know his injuries were minor and would remain so. He will claim he fired in a state of fearful panic during Martin's attack -- for which there is no conflicting testimony.

Zimmerman will claim he didn't shoot Martin to kill him but to repel his attack. His jurors are women who will empathize with that.

How minor would his injuries be if he would have listened to the police and didn't chase down Martin?

He called a dispatcher and reported what happened. He said he was watch Trevyon. He was told, 'You don't have to do that.'

Those were not orders. Those were not even suggestions.

Last edited:
If the kid hadn't committed assault he'd be here today. Got to be careful who you jump, they might be carrying.

I'm guessing you're fat and ugly, but what does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

one more time. A kid is walking home alone, and a person who doesn't identify himself follows him first by vehicle and then on foot. What is this kid supposed to think?

I'm guessing you're fat and ugly, but what does that have to do with the discussion at hand?

one more time. A kid is walking home alone, and a person who doesn't identify himself follows him first by vehicle and then on foot. What is this kid supposed to think?

This sort of thing does happen quite a bit in your backyard:
Chicago Murders Soar: 67 Shot, 11 Killed over July 4 Weekend--So Far
Where is your outrage?

Where is your outrage?

If one of those guys is given a pat on the back by the CPD and told that they were totally acting in self defense when gunning down an unarmed person, I'll be just as outraged.

My guess is, every last one of those people will be doing hard time.

Zimmerman needs to do the same.

Where is your outrage?

If one of those guys is given a pat on the back by the CPD and told that they were totally acting in self defense when gunning down an unarmed person, I'll be just as outraged.

Because you don't like wetbacks Joe?

There is no evidence he did anything illegal....you just don't like Messicans.

Where is your outrage?

SPD patted GZ on the back all the way to a trial. If that isn't the reason he is on trial what is? When those people are found to be not guilty in Chicago will you demand street justice? You like justice system when you think it works and not when you think it fails?

Where is your outrage?

Fatal shooting ruled self-defense - Chicago Tribune

What were the details of this self-defense case where the police ruled the shooter had a legal right to self-defense? Were you outraged? Did you even know it existed?

Forum List

Back