MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

This circus trial was all media generated with the help of the race baiters, Shaprton, Jackson and Obama..

how shameful we have a President stirring up race hate in this country

Saying Trayvon could have been his son is stirring up race hate?

Really, Staph?

Frankly, the President reflected what a lot of African-Americans probably feel. A society where "Driving While Black" is a thing that can really get you pulled over.

This circus trial was all media generated with the help of the race baiters, Shaprton, Jackson and Obama..

how shameful we have a President stirring up race hate in this country

Saying Trayvon could have been his son is stirring up race hate?

Really, Staph?

Frankly, the President reflected what a lot of African-Americans probably feel. A society where "Driving While Black" is a thing that can really get you pulled over.

yeah yeah, I thought it was driving while brown? or that was last weeks pathetic spew from you people?
, Obama had no business sticking his nose in this it was a LOCAL MATTER so he reflected on something my ass..but you Obama lovers could care less what he stirs up in this country...

Last edited:
Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

Now it has nothing to do with the severity of his injuries?

Really?

Zimmerman's story was that he had his head pounded on to the cement multiple times by Martin and that his mouth and nose were covered by Martin's hands.

Now that it turns out that those things are probably not true..it was the "going for the gun part" that gives Zimmerman a get out of jail ticket card.

Who says it's not true? All I said is that his injuries were not the reason he was afraid for his life. The lynch mob seems to be incapable of following an argument that is more than two or three words in length.

And this really shows why citizens should not be carrying weapons in public places.

Because even the most minor of altercations can turn deadly.

Actually it shows precisely why citizens should carry weapons. Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.

You are one fucked up individual.

I read where you claimed you have been followed by persons you didn't know. Maybe next time, they will shoot and kill you. Just for being an asshole. You would be getting what you deserved. IMO.

[

yeah yeah, I thought it was driving while brown? or that was last weeks pathetic spew from you people?
, Obama had no business sticking his nose in this it was a LOCAL MATTER so he reflected on something my ass..but you Obama lovers could care less what he stirs up in this country...

Don't "love" Obama. Just found him preferable to the Weird Mormon Robot you were trying to force on the country.

I think it's actually pretty awful that a kid can go out for candy and wind up on a slab because some cop wannabe bouncer stalked him and shot him.

[

Don't "love" Obama. Just found him preferable to the Weird Mormon Robot you were trying to force on the country.

I think it's actually pretty awful that a kid can go out for candy and wind up on a slab because some cop wannabe bouncer stalked him and shot him.

If the kid hadn't committed assault he'd be here today. Got to be careful who you jump, they might be carrying.

[

hummmhumm, you were there and know exactly what went down..
from what we are seeing it isn't anything like you, the media or the race baiters have said went down..you should be sued too
stop with the dramatics...

Last edited:
[

If the kid hadn't committed assault he'd be here today. Got to be careful who you jump, they might be carrying.

Zimmerman never identified himself as Community Watch. For all Trayvon knew, this was some pervert out to rape him.

Of course, we don't have his side of the story because Zimmerman killed him.

[

that is the premise behind CC

ya never know who

so ya best keep your hands to yourself

[

from what we are seeing it isn't anything like you or the media or the race baiters have said went down..you should be sued too

Well, we could go with the Zimmerman scenario that Trayvon leaped out from bushes that weren't there after Zimmerman got lost between three streets he's lived around for 8 years, and then he pummelled Zimmerman without getting a drop of ZImmerman's blood on him and Zimmerman just had to shoot him even though he had 50Lbs. on the kid and was an expert in Mixed Martial Arts.

from what we are seeing it isn't anything like you or the media or the race baiters have said went down..you should be sued too

Well, we could go with the Zimmerman scenario that Trayvon leaped out from bushes that weren't there after Zimmerman got lost between three streets he's lived around for 8 years, and then he pummelled Zimmerman without getting a drop of ZImmerman's blood on him and Zimmerman just had to shoot him even though he had 50Lbs. on the kid and was an expert in Mixed Martial Arts.

I was stabbed and hit in the face by a patient back in 1995 and she didn't get one drop of my blood on her.

Zimmerman never identified himself as Community Watch. For all Trayvon knew, this was some pervert out to rape him.

Li'l Trayvon's side of the story has been all over the media for a week.

I was stabbed and hit in the face by a patient back in 1995 and she didn't get one drop of my blood on her.

1) did they do a through DNA search for it?
2) Was it a prolonged fight, or just one hit and one stab?

Remember, this is what Zimmerman is claiming, that Trayvon totally overpowered him and was beating him within an inch of his life with his fists, so he had to shoot him.

When you decide to assault someone you should be prepared for the consequences.

1) did they do a through DNA search for it?
2) Was it a prolonged fight, or just one hit and one stab?

Remember, this is what Zimmerman is claiming, that Trayvon totally overpowered him and was beating him within an inch of his life with his fists, so he had to shoot him.

I was stabbed in 6 places and hit I the face 3 times. My face did not bleed. The other wounds were not touched by her hands, just her weapon. And unless she scratched the inside of my cheek which she didn't do, there would be no transfer of DNA. You piece of chicken shit.

You seriously make me think of that joke about what the white stuff is in the middle of chicken shit. Answer: It's chicken shit. AKA JoeB131.

Maybe if JoeB131 worked a little harder, he wouldn't have to live in the ghetto and worry about riots. SUH

Now it has nothing to do with the severity of his injuries?

Really?

Zimmerman's story was that he had his head pounded on to the cement multiple times by Martin and that his mouth and nose were covered by Martin's hands.

Now that it turns out that those things are probably not true..it was the "going for the gun part" that gives Zimmerman a get out of jail ticket card.

Who says it's not true? All I said is that his injuries were not the reason he was afraid for his life. The lynch mob seems to be incapable of following an argument that is more than two or three words in length.

And this really shows why citizens should not be carrying weapons in public places.

Because even the most minor of altercations can turn deadly.

Actually it shows precisely why citizens should carry weapons. Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.

You are one fucked up individual.

I read where you claimed you have been followed by persons you didn't know. Maybe next time, they will shoot and kill you. Just for being an asshole. You would be getting what you deserved. IMO.

I don't go around assaulting people. Trayvon did. Following someone isn't a justification for being killed. Assaulting someone is.

You fucking lynch mob members keep trying to ignore that part: Trayvon was a thug.

Last edited:
[

You have that in common with every America hating communist in the country.

He wound up on a slab because he assaulted someone capable of defending himself.

So Trayvon is justified in assaulting someone because the guy didn't identify himself? Sorry, turd, but if you check the law you'll find that isn't sufficient justification.

The slack the lynch mob is willing to cut an obvious thug like Trayvon and the demands they place on the victim of assault are utterly absurd. But then, that's what you have to do when you want to lynch someone and you haven't got a shred of evidence to use against him.

When you decide to assault someone you should be prepared for the consequences.

There is no evidence he was assaulted, he was just another weak scared white guy with an irrational fear of blacks. He gives real men and gun owners a bad name.

Zimmerman did not have to identify himself as Neighborhood Watch because he wasn't engaged in Neighborhood Watch activities. He was just on his way to the store.

Forum List

Back