MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Quick question...................if Trayvon grabbed the gun like Zimmerman said, then why was there none of his DNA on Zimmerman's gun.

And..................for that matter, you saw how bald Zimmerman was at the time of the shooting, and he'd claimed that Trayvon was slamming his head into the ground....................so why was there none of Zimmerman's DNA under Trayvon's fingernails?

Quick question.....................if Zimmerman pulled the trigger why was his DNA not found on the trigger?

And.....................for that matter, why was Zimmerman's prints not on his own gun?

And......................for that matter, how did those injuries occur on Zimmerman if Trayvon wasn't slamming his head on the concrete (please give evidence, not your opinion)?

....................so why did they only use two swabs to try and collect DNA under Trayvon's fingernails?........................why did they not store it properly?..............Big question...............Do they have any evidence you can substantially show that Trayvon didn't start the fight????????????...............so why does Trayvon not have any injuries other than gsw if Zimmerman threw the first punch?........why is Zimmerman's blood on the right cuff of the sweatshirt worn under that famous hoodie???????????

Actually, the DNA expert said that there was plenty of Zimmerman's DNA on the gun, but there was nothing on the weapon that could be traced back to Trayvon.

Did you actually watch the trial, or did you get the Cliff's notes from FAUX Nooze?

Me? I've been watching the trial.

I've watched too. I found it interesting that GZ didn't have DNA on the trigger. I found it interesting that GZ fingerprints were not on the gun. So if these facts could not be established what reliability can anyone place on the DNA testing? Would you care to answer any of my other questions?

Was he punching or slamming Zimmerman's head against the pavement?

If the latter, which is what Zimmerman is claiming, there should be DNA under his fingernails.

Horseshit. What forensic credentials do you have?

Double horse shit. You have never been in a real fist fight in your life. If Martin was slamming this guys head into the ground with enough force to crack skulls, and make Zimmerman think he was gonna die, there would have been DNA under the nails.

What, you think he grabbed his bald ass head with his hand closed in a fist? How stupid are you? If Martin was the bad ass mixed martial atrist, he would have been grabbing, gouging and pounding and there would have been DNA on his hands and under his nails.

Instead. Zimmerman confronted the kid, the kid got mouthy, Zimmerman got in the kids face, the kid knocked Zimmerman down where he hit his head, Zimmerman goes for his gun while the kid gets on his chest and starts to kick Zimmermans ass and Zimmerman shoots him while the kid is on top.

Zimmerman is a pussy, picked the fight. was going to get his ass kicked, shot the kid and should go to jail for a long time.

But he won't. But he will have to live with the fact he shot and killed a young man for no good reason.

If Zimmerman didn't want to play the bad ass, wannabe cop, none of this would have happened.

Interesting story. Care to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

Horseshit. What forensic credentials do you have?

Double horse shit. You have never been in a real fist fight in your life. If Martin was slamming this guys head into the ground with enough force to crack skulls, and make Zimmerman think he was gonna die, there would have been DNA under the nails.

What, you think he grabbed his bald ass head with his hand closed in a fist? How stupid are you? If Martin was the bad ass mixed martial atrist, he would have been grabbing, gouging and pounding and there would have been DNA on his hands and under his nails.

Instead. Zimmerman confronted the kid, the kid got mouthy, Zimmerman got in the kids face, the kid knocked Zimmerman down where he hit his head, Zimmerman goes for his gun while the kid gets on his chest and starts to kick Zimmermans ass and Zimmerman shoots him while the kid is on top.

Zimmerman is a pussy, picked the fight. was going to get his ass kicked, shot the kid and should go to jail for a long time.

But he won't. But he will have to live with the fact he shot and killed a young man for no good reason.

If Zimmerman didn't want to play the bad ass, wannabe cop, none of this would have happened.

Interesting story. Care to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

The lynch mob understanding of the facts is based purely on their imaginations.

It couldn't be more obvious that this is a lynching for propaganda purposes, and Zimmerman is the goat. The only problem is that the evidence is so overwhelming that he's innocent.

Sadly though, there is enough in this case for the PC Police to use it as fuel.

Keep blacks and whites angry and divided, that's the point.

Even if Zimmerman isn't really white. Sad where the country is.

who shot an unarmed kid. Without a gun the kid who he out weighed by 50 pounds would have chased him off. Give him 10 years for man slaughter.

who shot an unarmed kid. Without a gun the kid who he out weighed by 50 pounds would have chased him off. Give him 10 years for man slaughter.

How can you prove that TM wouldn't have killed GZ if he was not shot? While we are throwing out scenarios; what if GZ didn't pull the gun when he did and TM slammed his head to the ground causing a subdural hematoma that caused GZ to die? The gun didn't cause the incident. Aggravated assault by TM caused the incident.

Quick question.....................if Zimmerman pulled the trigger why was his DNA not found on the trigger?

And.....................for that matter, why was Zimmerman's prints not on his own gun?

And......................for that matter, how did those injuries occur on Zimmerman if Trayvon wasn't slamming his head on the concrete (please give evidence, not your opinion)?

....................so why did they only use two swabs to try and collect DNA under Trayvon's fingernails?........................why did they not store it properly?..............Big question...............Do they have any evidence you can substantially show that Trayvon didn't start the fight????????????...............so why does Trayvon not have any injuries other than gsw if Zimmerman threw the first punch?........why is Zimmerman's blood on the right cuff of the sweatshirt worn under that famous hoodie???????????

Actually, the DNA expert said that there was plenty of Zimmerman's DNA on the gun, but there was nothing on the weapon that could be traced back to Trayvon.

Did you actually watch the trial, or did you get the Cliff's notes from FAUX Nooze?

Me? I've been watching the trial.

I've watched too. I found it interesting that GZ didn't have DNA on the trigger. I found it interesting that GZ fingerprints were not on the gun. So if these facts could not be established what reliability can anyone place on the DNA testing? Would you care to answer any of my other questions?

The rain destroyed the prints and the DNA which is more fragile and likely to decompose than prints. DNA is part of living cells. Living cells that are not connected to the body they are from tend to decompose. (Excluding DNA in teeth and bone marrow which can survive a fairly long time because it is protected). People tend to forget that.

so what if Trayvons prints aren't on the gun. maybe he attempted to grab the gun while it was still in Georges pocket. did anyone bring that up? maybe trayvon grabbed the gun thru the material? and what difference does it make whether he attempted the grab the gun or not, he was trying to murder Zimmerman! even Hillary would agree with me !!!

so what if Trayvons prints aren't on the gun. maybe he attempted to grab the gun while it was still in Georges pocket. did anyone bring that up? maybe trayvon grabbed the gun thru the material? and what difference does it make whether he attempted the grab the gun or not, he was trying to murder Zimmerman! even Hillary would agree with me !!!

Zimmerman had his gun in a holster.

:cool:

ok, then maybe Trayvon had melted skittles on his fingers? What Difference Does It Make? then again it was raining! never the less, thank god he didn't get a hold of the gun!

My personal opinion?

GZ followed TM down the back parts of the houses (where there were NO BUSHES), and confronted him.

TM hit GZ in the nose because he was being followed by someone who acted like a stalker.

GZ didn't like being knocked on his ass, so pulled his gun (which is where TM started yelling for help) and fired.

Because of his police courses (and because his daddy was a judge), he thought he could get out of it.

I mean................how do you go on national television and not think that someone is going to hear what you say and disprove it if it's wrong? (GZ had his teacher on the stand saying he knew about "stand your ground" laws.)

Sorry.......................but GZ should serve at least 5 years in prison.

He has changed his stories and lied too much. I hope this jury is smart enough to see that.

However..................................in FL, Casey Anthony was let off.

Like I said.....................I hope this jury is smarter than previous ones.

My personal opinion?

GZ followed TM down the back parts of the houses (where there were NO BUSHES), and confronted him.

TM hit GZ in the nose because he was being followed by someone who acted like a stalker.

GZ didn't like being knocked on his ass, so pulled his gun (which is where TM started yelling for help) and fired.

Because of his police courses (and because his daddy was a judge), he thought he could get out of it.

I mean................how do you go on national television and not think that someone is going to hear what you say and disprove it if it's wrong? (GZ had his teacher on the stand saying he knew about "stand your ground" laws.)

He has changed his stories and lied too much. I hope this jury is smart enough to see that.

So you think that GZ pulled his gun, and TM screamed for 45 seconds before GZ said fuck it and pulled the trigger, and that the guy who said he saw TM on top of GZ punching him was lying?

My personal opinion?

So you think that GZ pulled his gun, and TM screamed for 45 seconds before GZ said fuck it and pulled the trigger, and that the guy who said he saw TM on top of GZ punching him was lying?

Actually, Peon Pete......................the whole screaming on the 911 call was less than 10 seconds.

Why else do you think that the experts said that they couldn't decipher who was screaming?

Keep trying though....................you're a pretty good little retard.

My personal opinion?

Actually, Peon Pete......................the whole screaming on the 911 call was less than 10 seconds.

Why else do you think that the experts said that they couldn't decipher who was screaming?

Keep trying though....................you're a pretty good little retard.

You're a fucking idiot................................................................

The FBI expert said there is no accurate science to identify screams, and that only three seconds of the 45-second sample is not completely overshadowed by other sounds.

Read more: Zimmerman hearing continued; no decision on 911 recordings | George Zimmerman Murder Trial - WESH Home

ABikerSailor:

Could you possibly just admit that you haven't the slightest idea of what the facts are in this case, and that you made up your mind that GZ was guilty the moment you saw it come across your TV screen. All of your little theories have been proven false by physical evidence and direct testimony, or do not match the established timeline of the events. Try to Google some facts before you call someone else a retard.

ABikerSailor:

Could you possibly just admit that you haven't the slightest idea of what the facts are in this case, and that you made up your mind that GZ was guilty the moment you saw it come across your TV screen. All of your little theories have been proven false by physical evidence and direct testimony, or do not match the established timeline of the events. Try to Google some facts before you call someone else a retard.

Quick question Pisspants Pete.........................can't you admit you may be wrong?

Most of the theories that you've posted have been refuted by facts, and sorry, but George Zimmerman is guilty of lying to quite a few people.

Especially those on national television.

This circus trial was all media generated with the help of the race baiters, Shaprton, Jackson and Obama..

how shameful we have a President stirring up race hate in this country

Forum List

Back