MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

One apple, one orange and one dumbass who cant see any difference: YOU ya fucking loser, lol.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

She also said they could be consistent with multiple blows.

Zimmerman's perception of danger is what matters and multiple blows from a wild 6-foot-tall teenager could easily give Zimmerman that perception. And then Martin allegedly saw the gun and things got even more serious.

Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

I disagree.

Maybe you can answer this question for me:

Just how badly does a bigger person have to beat you before you can use deadly force to stop the attack? To refine the question further....

Do you have to be on the edge of going unconscious? Do you have to be in constant severe pain?

Do you have to be feeling like you might die regardless of the nature of the beating you get? Does it even have to be a beating to feel threatened?

Where is that fine line and who makes the call if the perception of potential death is legit?

Quick question.........................

When would Palin have shot TM?

I'm guessing she would have started shooting at the first place she could, like at the bottom of the alley.

Can we quit calling him a child, when he is legally able to sign up for the Marine corps

Was he able to vote? Legally enter a contract? Legally purchase a gun? Buy a beer?

Child. Deal with it.

Go to Afghanistan and die?

Does childhood end at 21 or 18 in your examples, because ages are different for each.

If the cops would have shown up before GZ shot him, would he have been tried as an adult? Bet you he would have.

How did you find the question on Crump?

I found it to be about as stupid as everything else you say here.

Frankly, I've wondered why the Wingnuts are so invested in Zimmerman. And I concluded that if he is found guilty, it smashes your fantasies about how you all need guns to protect yourself from bad guys.

Reality- a gun in the hands of a civilian is a danger to pretty much everyone else.

Oh, my guess is, if the cops showed up, before the shooting, Zimmerman would have been given more of a talking to than Trayvon. I doubt either would have been arrested.

I think it would depend on the decision.

A decision that "I'm going to totally ignore the fact he shot an unarmed child and has told at least 20 lies trying to justify the fact, because gosh darn, I've bought into the way they've villified this kid."

Yeah, I can see where someone might see that as a little racist.

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, we woldn't be having this conversation.

Can I also point out by your logic, when Ben Crump makes many claims that are proven to be false, so he can get someone charged of a crime, that he is also a racist. Would you agree?

Quit ignoring this Joe

Ignoring what? did you have a point here? Who is Ben Crump, anyway?

If any white person makes a decision that a black person doesn't like, does that make that person a racist?

I think it would depend on the decision.

A decision that "I'm going to totally ignore the fact he shot an unarmed child and has told at least 20 lies trying to justify the fact, because gosh darn, I've bought into the way they've villified this kid."

Yeah, I can see where someone might see that as a little racist.

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, we woldn't be having this conversation.

Naaa, sorry.

There is no Constitutional "right" to not be offended.

Fuck em.

I'll keep that in mind when the Riots start.

She also said they could be consistent with multiple blows.

Zimmerman's perception of danger is what matters and multiple blows from a wild 6-foot-tall teenager could easily give Zimmerman that perception. And then Martin allegedly saw the gun and things got even more serious.

Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

I disagree.

Just how badly does a bigger person have to beat you before you can use deadly force to stop the attack? To refine the question further....

Do you have to be on the edge of going unconscious? Do you have to be in constant severe pain?

Do you have to be feeling like you might die regardless of the nature of the beating you get? Does it even have to be a beating to feel threatened?

Where is that fine line and who makes the call if the perception of potential death is legit?

none of the above

in most self defense cases the

the shooter does not even have as much

as a scratch on them

I disagree.

none of the above

as a scratch on them

In most self defense cases you have a person who was in his home, being assaulted by someone with a criminal record.

If I understand you right wing whack jobs correctly.

I can walk up to a right wing whack job, pick a fight, pull my gun and shoot and kill the right wing whack job......and claim self defense. LMAO Cool.

I can walk up to a right wing whack job, pick a fight, pull my gun and shoot and kill the right wing whack job......and claim self defense. LMAO Cool.

You kind of have it on the reverse side, but good job. You have effectively made a strawman.

I disagree.

none of the above

as a scratch on them

In most self defense cases you have a person who was in his home, being assaulted by someone with a criminal record.

But not in ALL cases, dumbshit, and the law has to cover ALL cases as much as possible.

Bottom line: if Martin had not jumped GZ Martin would be alive; it is thus his own damned fault.

You are just defending him because that is what the libtard talking points say to do, shit-for-brains.

moron.jpg

Yanno....................if some idiot was following me, and decided to keep following me even in the rain (and after 911 operators told him "we don't need you to do that"), I'm pretty sure that anyone with even half a brain would confront them.

I mean.................if you followed me down my street and I caught you doing it, I'd ask what the fuck are you doing?

GZ needs to spend a year or two in jail. If not for murder, then at least for manslaughter.

Yanno....................if some idiot was following me, and decided to keep following me even in the rain (and after 911 operators told him "we don't need you to do that"), I'm pretty sure that anyone with even half a brain would confront them.

I mean.................if you followed me down my street and I caught you doing it, I'd ask what the fuck are you doing?

GZ needs to spend a year or two in jail. If not for murder, then at least for manslaughter.

Orlando Sentinel

By Henry Pierson Curtis, Orlando Sentinel
.5:24 pm, July 8, 2013

A Mississippi tourist remains in critical condition after the disclosure of an affair during a family dinner late Sunday ended in a fight between father and son, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Shortly before 10 p.m., Taylor Dwayne Harris, 21, learned his dad was having an affair and receiving text messages from his lover while the family was eating at Dave and Buster's restaurant on International Drive, according to a sheriff's office report.

Upset, the son walked outside and his father, 52-year-old Leonard Harris, followed him into the parking lot where witnesses watched a fight begin and end with a single punch, according to sheriff's records.

"You better not come out here," the younger Harris had yelled, a report stated.

The father followed but appeared to be walking away when the son swore, pushed his dad and hit him once in the face. A witness later told deputies, "When the victim fell and hit the concrete … she could hear the victim's head hit the concrete three car lengths away," the report stated.

Moments later, a medic and his wife, a registered EMT, arriving for dinner saw the man lying motionless in the parking lot and began performing CPR after he stopped breathing and lost his pulse. A county Fire Rescue crew arrived and resuscitated Harris.

While the father was taken first to Dr. Phillips Hospital and later to Orlando Regional Medical Center's neurological intensive care unit, deputies arrested the son on a charge of aggravated battery with great bodily harm/domestic violence, the report stated.

Mary Harris had insisted her husband follow their son outside to find out why he was so upset, the report stated. Minutes later, her son came back and asked that she go check on her husband.

Taylor Harris told his mother he left the table to cool off, the sheriff's report said, but his father "got in his face and would not leave him alone, so an argument ensued."

The son remains held without bail in the Orange County Jail.

This is in Orlando. 30 min from Sanford, FL

So you think you would be justified on going MMA style on someone simply for the fact that he was following you?

What a fucking retard.

That isn't what Trayvon did, is it?

You need to spend 5 years in jail for your terminal stupidity. Following someone is not a crime. I know you turds in the Zimmerman lynch mob are never going to admit that Zimmerman wasn't breaking any laws. How can you when the minute you do you have to admit that Trayvon was nothing but a cheap thug who got what he deserved.

I disagree.

none of the above

as a scratch on them

I have asked you a couple of times if you, yourself would be willing to go to prison to prevent riots. You have yet to answer my question.

[

But not in ALL cases, dumbshit, and the law has to cover ALL cases as much as possible.

Bottom line: if Martin had not jumped GZ Martin would be alive; it is thus his own damned fault.

You are just defending him because that is what the libtard talking points say to do, shit-for-brains.

If ZImmerman hadn't been carrying a gun that night, Trayvon would still be alive.
If Zimmerman hadn't disobeyed the officer telling him not to follow, Trayvon would still be alive.
If Zimmerman had identified himself as a member of the Community Watch, Trayvon would still be alive.

Incidently, the only reason you guys care about Zimmerman is because if he's guilty, then the gun lobby's talking point is a LIE.

Guns don't make you safer, they are a menace.

So you think you would be justified on going MMA style on someone simply for the fact that he was following you?

What a fucking retard.

That isn't what Trayvon did, is it?

You need to spend 5 years in jail for your terminal stupidity. Following someone is not a crime. I know you turds in the Zimmerman lynch mob are never going to admit that Zimmerman wasn't breaking any laws. How can you when the minute you do you have to admit that Trayvon was nothing but a cheap thug who got what he deserved.

Quick question..................do you really believe that Trayvon went MMA style on Zimmerman? If he did, then where are the DNA samples under his fingernails?

Sorry, but for as bald headed as Zimmerman was at the time of the shooting, in order to inflict the amount of damage that is claimed, Tryavon would have had to grab his ears.

And yeah..................sorry.......................but if you followed me as much as Zimmerman did Trayvon, I'd ask questions as well.

Or........................are you comfortable with people following you for no reason?

Forum List

Back