MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

In truth, I think that the prosecutor is doing the very best he can, given that the case is so weak.

Remember, the DA wasn't even going to bring charges against Zimmerman and didn't until political pressure was brought to bear because of the uproar in the black community.

Let me start by saying I believe that GZ is not guilty. Every piece of direct and physical evidence has backed his story.

With that said, the state's attorney has done an absolutely awful job!!! Lets just leave some of the witnesses called aside. When the professor starts pleading the defense's case today and you aren't objecting after every single question that West is asking you aren't doing your job. The witness gave jury instruction on self defense. Only the judge is suppose to do that. When O'mara is holding his hands up as wide as they can go when questioning the Jacksonville ME to ask about gunshot wounds that weren't even in direct, you have to object. And when you allow the person that is the head of the entire investigation to give an opinion on the defendant's credibility and not object until the next day you should be fired. They are doing a very poor job.

Really? GZ is not guilty?

Quick question...................why is it that there was no DNA from Zimmerman on Trayvon's hoodie? I mean, if you break someone's nose and slam them on the concrete, won't you get a bit of blood on you?

I'd also like to ask why wasn't there any of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman's gun, when he'd already said that Trayvon had grabbed the barrel and tried to take it from him (as he'd claimed)?

Sorry..................but I think Zimmerman is guilty, and should serve at least 5 years in GP.

I havent seen the physical evidence, but the witnesses for the prosecution suck, it's like a freakshow of stupidity.

Let me start by saying I believe that GZ is not guilty. Every piece of direct and physical evidence has backed his story.

With that said, the state's attorney has done an absolutely awful job!!! Lets just leave some of the witnesses called aside. When the professor starts pleading the defense's case today and you aren't objecting after every single question that West is asking you aren't doing your job. The witness gave jury instruction on self defense. Only the judge is suppose to do that. When O'mara is holding his hands up as wide as they can go when questioning the Jacksonville ME to ask about gunshot wounds that weren't even in direct, you have to object. And when you allow the person that is the head of the entire investigation to give an opinion on the defendant's credibility and not object until the next day you should be fired. They are doing a very poor job.

Quick question...................why is it that there was no DNA from Zimmerman on Trayvon's hoodie? I mean, if you break someone's nose and slam them on the concrete, won't you get a bit of blood on you?

I'd also like to ask why wasn't there any of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman's gun, when he'd already said that Trayvon had grabbed the barrel and tried to take it from him (as he'd claimed)?

Sorry..................but I think Zimmerman is guilty, and should serve at least 5 years in GP.

I havent seen the physical evidence, but the witnesses for the prosecution suck, it's like a freakshow of stupidity.

You could have if you'd watch the news on cable between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm.

Seems that some news stations (MSNBC) can't get enough of it and stream a live feed from the courtroom.

But..................keep on in that little cave you've got..........it seems to work for you.

You could have if you'd watch the news on cable between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm.

Seems that some news stations (MSNBC) can't get enough of it and stream a live feed from the courtroom.

But..................keep on in that little cave you've got..........it seems to work for you.

Cave? hahahaa hilarious, look man, the prosecution doesnt have much of a case and their witnesses suck, you can hate on it all you want, but their aint much there.

The idiocy of the black community and the leftist backing them prove why they're disadvantaged. They're really closed minded idiots.:eusa_hand:

The idiocy of the black community and the leftist backing them prove why they're disadvantaged. They're really closed minded idiots.:eusa_hand:

exactally, that's how the lefties like em, young, dumb and full of well you know...lol

even the NY Times agrees
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/03/u...gard-comments.html?partner=MYWAY&ei=5065&_r=0

The witness, Officer Chris Serino of the Sanford police, [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxqElKum6t0"]had testified under cross-examination[/ame] on Monday afternoon that Mr. Zimmerman seemed to be telling the truth when he said he had fired his gun in self-defense. The officer’s remarks made for a dramatic moment in the trial — and clearly benefited the defense — but drew no immediate objection from the prosecutors. The court then recessed for the day.

That's a prosecution witness......ouch

The witness, Officer Chris Serino of the Sanford police, on Monday afternoon that Mr. Zimmerman seemed to be telling the truth when he said he had fired his gun in self-defense. The officer’s remarks made for a dramatic moment in the trial — and clearly benefited the defense — but drew no immediate objection from the prosecutors. The court then recessed for the day.

You have to take that with the grain of salt. Serino also said he wanted to arrest Zimmerman and was overruled by his superiors (who have since resigned).

But here's the real problem the prosecution has. The police totally screwed this up, mostly because they interpreted Florida's bizarre laws in the wrong way. So they have a vested interest to prove they weren't the Keystone Cops.

In truth, I think that the prosecutor is doing the very best he can, given that the case is so weak.

Remember, the DA wasn't even going to bring charges against Zimmerman and didn't until political pressure was brought to bear because of the uproar in the black community.

You base a case in evidence. The prosecution has not presented it's case beyond a reasonable doubt.

-Geaux

The witness, Officer Chris Serino of the Sanford police, on Monday afternoon that Mr. Zimmerman seemed to be telling the truth when he said he had fired his gun in self-defense. The officer’s remarks made for a dramatic moment in the trial — and clearly benefited the defense — but drew no immediate objection from the prosecutors. The court then recessed for the day.

You have to take that with the grain of salt. Serino also said he wanted to arrest Zimmerman and was overruled by his superiors (who have since resigned).

But here's the real problem the prosecution has. The police totally screwed this up, mostly because they interpreted Florida's bizarre laws in the wrong way. So they have a vested interest to prove they weren't the Keystone Cops.

And here comes the emerging meme when Zimmerman gets acquitted. The cops were incompetent. The prosecutor was incompetent. The prosecutor over-charged the case.
The plain truth is that Zimmerman acted lawfully in self defense and this was so obvious at the time the cops let him go. The only trouble came afterwards when the inner city Negro lobby pressured them to bring charges. But it was a shit case from the get go.

And here comes the emerging meme when Zimmerman gets acquitted. The cops were incompetent. The prosecutor was incompetent. The prosecutor over-charged the case.
The plain truth is that Zimmerman acted lawfully in self defense and this was so obvious at the time the cops let him go. The only trouble came afterwards when the inner city Negro lobby pressured them to bring charges. But it was a shit case from the get go.

An all white Jury finding a white thug innocent of shooting an unarmed black child?

I always suspsected we would need a federal case to resolve this matter.

If the State acquits him, the Feds will step in.

An all white Jury finding a white thug innocent of shooting an unarmed black child?

I always suspsected we would need a federal case to resolve this matter.

If the State acquits him, the Feds will step in.

It's not all white. Another fallacy by Joe.
The prosecution had a hand in choosing the jury.
The Feds have no grounds to step in.

Anotehr failed post from Joe, the 10th grade dropout.

[

You base a case in evidence. The prosecution has not presented it's case beyond a reasonable doubt.

-Geaux

A reasonable doubt is not 'Let's throw a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks".

Is that not what you just did? DNA evidence is purely circumstantial. His inconsistencies, if you wish to call them that, are minor. The rest of his story checks out, it was corroborated by other evidence and witness testimony. Had you not been lazy enough not to watch the trial, you would have known this. There is reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted with malice or spite, there is reasonable doubt that he wanted to "be a cop," there is reasonable doubt he profiled Martin because of his race. He acted in self-defense. The Second degree murder charges against him are bogus. His attorneys should move to dismiss on those grounds.

[

Guy, if you really think the Feds are not going to step in, you are delusional.

One way or another, Zimmerman is going down.
Please explain what grounds the Feds have for stepping in. I'll wait.

[

Is that not what you just did? DNA evidence is purely circumstantial. His inconsistencies, if you wish to call them that, are minor. The rest of his story checks out, it was corroborated by other evidence and witness testimony. Had you not been lazy enough not to watch the trial, you would have known this. There is reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted with malice or spite, there is reasonable doubt that he wanted to "be a cop," there is reasonable doubt he profiled Martin because of his race. He acted in self-defense. The Second degree murder charges against him are bogus. His attorneys should move to dismiss on those grounds.

Guy, I have something called "a job". I don't have time to sit down and watch this trial all day like you apparently do.

But frankly, other than the Defense throwing a bunch of shit against the wall, we still have a live white guy (oh, excuse me, "White Hispanic") and a dead black kid. And no physical evidence to back up his story.

What we have is a self-serving story from the killer, who has already proven himself to be a liar.

[

Any way they feel like. federal hate crime laws. Civil rights laws.

The fact that when you empanel an all-white jury to find a white guy innocent of killing an unarmed black child.

Guy, don't worry, your boy is going down, one way or the other. I guess the federal facilities are nicer than the state ones, so he's got that going for him.

[

Guy, I have something called "a job". I don't have time to sit down and watch this trial all day like you apparently do.

But frankly, other than the Defense throwing a bunch of shit against the wall, we still have a live white guy (oh, excuse me, "White Hispanic") and a dead black kid. And no physical evidence to back up his story.

What we have is a self-serving story from the killer, who has already proven himself to be a liar.

LOL!
You have over 31,000 posts here. You must be one of the top posters. You're posting at 5AM and all kinds o other times, even during the day. And your excuse is "I have a job"?? WTZF??

Any way they feel like. federal hate crime laws. Civil rights laws.

The fact that when you empanel an all-white jury to find a white guy innocent of killing an unarmed black child.

Guy, don't worry, your boy is going down, one way or the other. I guess the federal facilities are nicer than the state ones, so he's got that going for him.
The Feds do not have unlimited power. Yet. I realize low info voters like you welcome the police state. But we're not there yet.
There was no hate crime. There was no violation of civil rights. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Forum List

Back