MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

she does not have to. it is enough to instruct the jury to differentiate what is important evidence and what is not
jury instruction is not public

And what did she say about it?

I've been watching the trial..so maybe I missed it.

Provide a link, please.

you are constantly missing something.

Instructions to the jury are not public.

Ah so you know nothing the rest of the public doesn't know?

What is the DNA evidence of ?

it is a lack of DNA which Sallow claims to be an evidence of Z not being beaten by T.

A lack of something as evidence ? Come on.

A lack of something is no evidence.

Lack of a murder weapon, lack of body, motive etc. in crime is not evidence....... it is a lack of evidence.

I think you are addressing the wrong person here ))))

It is Sallow who is claiming the lack of evidence is a paramount evidence in this case

Guy, no emotion at all.

You could present me with this kind of evidence, but it's all based on trusting the word of Zimmerman, a proven liar. In fact, you have no evidence that isn't based on trusting ZImmerman's word.

If Zimmerman started the fight, he's guilty of murder. Or at the least, manslaughter.

This guy is not worth a race riot.

in a ghetto justice system, but not in a criminal justice system of this country

Again, can you honestly tell me that if Zimmerman were black, and Trayvon were white, you'd be arguing so vehemently?

If ZImmerman is acquitted by an all-white jury of killing a black child, you'd bet your ass there will be riots.

if Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white the race pimps like AL Sharpton would never have bean beating the drums for Zimmerman to be arrested and convicted, so we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

If there are riots, then plenty of black thugs will be shot dead. They will get what they deserve, just like Trayvon.

The popular liberal view is that Zimmerman should be found guilty because there will be violence if he isn't.

Suppose he's acquitted, riots break out all over the country and the demand is to execute him to stop the rioting. Should he be executed to satisfy the mob?

Gangs and threats of violence have just about taken control of much of our system. 4th of July celebrations are being cancelled because gangs threaten violence. If you're going to give up the holiday shouldn't we give up the judicial system as well?

Mob violence should be met with superior levels of violence. That's the way to stop it.

Well no.

The popular "liberal" view is that if you murder someone, it's a crime.

The popular liberal view is that Zimmerman should be found guilty because there will be violence if he isn't.

Suppose he's acquitted, riots break out all over the country and the demand is to execute him to stop the rioting. Should he be executed to satisfy the mob?

Gangs and threats of violence have just about taken control of much of our system. 4th of July celebrations are being cancelled because gangs threaten violence. If you're going to give up the holiday shouldn't we give up the judicial system as well?

Mob violence should be met with superior levels of violence. That's the way to stop it.

Well no.

which is not the case here.

Guy, no emotion at all.

You could present me with this kind of evidence, but it's all based on trusting the word of Zimmerman, a proven liar. In fact, you have no evidence that isn't based on trusting ZImmerman's word.

If Zimmerman started the fight, he's guilty of murder. Or at the least, manslaughter.

This guy is not worth a race riot.

neither is Martin

and thanks for admitting there will be race riots

Oh, I have no doubt there will be.

We know you're doing everything you can to encourage them, Joe.

Which eye witness are you referring too? There are more than one.

Goode - he is the main. then the police, the PA, the paramedics - those all are much more important than lack of DNA

Main what? He's one of several witnesses. In his testimony he said Martin was on top punching Zimmerman. He didn't see the whole fight and he said that at no time did he witness Martin "slamming" Zimmerman's head into the concrete. The paramedics reported that Zimmerman's injuries were minor. The police reported Zimmerman's statements and demeanor.

There were other witnesses, like Selma Mora who reported that Zimmerman was on top and Rachel Jeantel who disputed what Zimmerman and Martin said to each other and reported that Martin said "Get off me".

So basically you just want to throw out all the evidence that contradicts your theory of the case.

Is that how the jury you sat on handled your case?

main WITNESS.

stop trolling

If Trayvon had killed Zimmermann, the Left would consider Trayvon a hero.

she does not have to. it is enough to instruct the jury to differentiate what is important evidence and what is not

What is the DNA evidence of ?

it is a lack of DNA which Sallow claims to be an evidence of Z not being beaten by T.

That's not what I "claimed" at all. Stop making shit up.

The case prosecution is constructing is that Zimmerman's statements aren't accurate. Since Martin is no longer alive, this has to be done in a number of ways.

Personally? I think nothing Zimmerman says makes any sense.

Last edited:
Goode - he is the main. then the police, the PA, the paramedics - those all are much more important than lack of DNA

Main what? He's one of several witnesses. In his testimony he said Martin was on top punching Zimmerman. He didn't see the whole fight and he said that at no time did he witness Martin "slamming" Zimmerman's head into the concrete. The paramedics reported that Zimmerman's injuries were minor. The police reported Zimmerman's statements and demeanor.

There were other witnesses, like Selma Mora who reported that Zimmerman was on top and Rachel Jeantel who disputed what Zimmerman and Martin said to each other and reported that Martin said "Get off me".

So basically you just want to throw out all the evidence that contradicts your theory of the case.

Is that how the jury you sat on handled your case?

main WITNESS.

stop trolling

Trolling what?

And what makes him the main witness?

Well no.

which is not the case here.

That's going to be determined by a jury.

Which is not what you folks wanted.

Of course I can. Z is a liberal democrat, it is much worse than "being black" )))
And he has a black grandmother.

The problem here is not a race. The MSM played the race card to hide their main agenda - the war on guns. i can bet that if Z stabbed T with a knife in his self-defense nobody would ever hear about this case.

Riots will damage AA community the most.

No, the problem here is that Florida has insane laws that allow people to be shot in the street by would-be vigilantes with illegal guns.

Oh, yeah. that's right. Zimmerman did not have a concealed carry permit.

Yes he did, Joe. If he didn't have one, then why wasn't he charged with carrying a concealed weapon without a permit?

That's just one more example of how all your views on this matter are based on profound ignorance of the fact. You really are incredibly stupid, Joe. You're just making a fool of yourself in this thread.

So let's review, shall we.

Zimmerman follows Trayvon with a illegal gun.

wrong.

Disobeys a directive to not follow him.

A non-emergency dispatcher has no authority to order Zimmerman to do anything.

Instigates some kind of confrontation where he leaves the kid dead.

There's no evidence that Zimmerman instigated anything.

Lies to investigators about it.

There's absolutely no evidence of that.

Lies to a judge about it.

There's absolutely no evidence of that.

Why, gosh darn, Cleetus we totally need to give him a pass.

5 utterly wrong stupidities in a single post. I think that's a record.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back