MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

she does not have to. it is enough to instruct the jury to differentiate what is important evidence and what is not

What is the DNA evidence of ?

it is a lack of DNA which Sallow claims to be an evidence of Z not being beaten by T.

The answer to that, is this:

During cross examination, defense attorney Don West pointed out that Martin's sweatshirts were wet from rain the night of the shooting, and they were not allowed dry before they were stored in plastic bags. Gorgone said if wet evidence is not left to air dry before being stored in plastic mildew can degrade DNA evidence.

Does DNA evidence contradict Zimmerman? | HLNtv.com

What happens is that the public accepts evidence it wants to accept and ignores what doesn't fit their opinion. The jury on the other hand is charged with considering ALL the evidence. Even if someone like Sallow were on the jury and said that he chooses to ignore exculpatory evidence and only consider inculpatory evidence, the other jurors would not permit it. If such a person could not be persuaded to be a serious juror, the other jurors would have him replaced.

That's not what I "claimed" at all.

So what do you claim the evidence proves ?

Thus far?

That:

A- There are plenty of inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story.
B- The use of lethal force was unjustified.
C- Zimmerman murdered Martin.

A. His story holds up with the evidence. It's the states job to convict the Zimmerman either way.
1. Grass stains on the back of his coat, grass stains on trayvons knee's.
2. Back of his head fucked up, broken bloody nose. Trayvondick had bruised knuckles.
3. Witness seen trayvon on top.

B. So someone screaming I'm going to kill you and reaches for your gun=unjustified. LOL.

C. lol. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The popular liberal view is that Zimmerman should be found guilty because there will be violence if he isn't.

Suppose he's acquitted, riots break out all over the country and the demand is to execute him to stop the rioting. Should he be executed to satisfy the mob?

Gangs and threats of violence have just about taken control of much of our system. 4th of July celebrations are being cancelled because gangs threaten violence. If you're going to give up the holiday shouldn't we give up the judicial system as well?

Mob violence should be met with superior levels of violence. That's the way to stop it.

If rioting breaks out it will only further tarnish the image of the race pimps and convince the rest of America that it's time to show these charlatans the door. Also, it's more than likely the majority of people killed as a result of rioting will be black. They will burn and loot stores in predominantly black areas. Yeah, that's the way to show how much you hate whites, by shooting yourself in the face!

The popular liberal view is that Zimmerman should be found guilty because there will be violence if he isn't.

Suppose he's acquitted, riots break out all over the country and the demand is to execute him to stop the rioting. Should he be executed to satisfy the mob?

Gangs and threats of violence have just about taken control of much of our system. 4th of July celebrations are being cancelled because gangs threaten violence. If you're going to give up the holiday shouldn't we give up the judicial system as well?

Mob violence should be met with superior levels of violence. That's the way to stop it.

Well no.

The popular "liberal" view is that if you murder someone, it's a crime.

No, the liberal view is that if you are white you are automatically guilty and if you are black you are automatically innocent.

If rioting breaks out it will only further tarnish the image of the race pimps and convince the rest of America that it's time to show these charlatans the door. Also, it's more than likely the majority of people killed as a result of rioting will be black. They will burn and loot stores in predominantly black areas. Yeah, that's the way to show how much you hate whites, by shooting yourself in the face!

They have already beat and killed whites over TRAYVON. The left loves to bitch about white racism but black racism is very real.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me. Well, blacks use violence, while most whites may say a stupid word every once in a while....

The left is hypercritical.

What is the DNA evidence of ?

it is a lack of DNA which Sallow claims to be an evidence of Z not being beaten by T.

During cross examination, defense attorney Don West pointed out that Martin's sweatshirts were wet from rain the night of the shooting, and they were not allowed dry before they were stored in plastic bags. Gorgone said if wet evidence is not left to air dry before being stored in plastic mildew can degrade DNA evidence.

What happens is that the public accepts evidence it wants to accept and ignores what doesn't fit their opinion. The jury on the other hand is charged with considering ALL the evidence. Even if someone like Sallow were on the jury and said that he chooses to ignore exculpatory evidence and only consider inculpatory evidence, the other jurors would not permit it. If such a person could not be persuaded to be a serious juror, the other jurors would have him replaced.

I was on a jury.

I kinda know how this works.

And I wasn't replace. Quite the contrary. I influenced other jurors by using the evidence to get a guilty charge.

Well no.

No, the liberal view is that if you are white you are automatically guilty and if you are black you are automatically innocent.

Again.

The "liberal" view is that if you murder someone, it's a crime.

Race is unimportant.

Well no.

Again.

Race is unimportant.

Nope, that isn't the liberal view. What I said above is the correct analysis of liberalism.

I was on a jury.

And I wasn't replace. Quite the contrary. I influenced other jurors by using the evidence to get a guilty charge.

Based on your understanding of the Zimmerman case, I assume the defendant was actually innocent.

Again.

Race is unimportant.

Nope, that isn't the liberal view. What I said above is the correct analysis of liberalism.

You are "analyzing" liberalism when you don't even know what "lynching" means?

:lol:

I was on a jury.

Based on your understanding of the Zimmerman case, I assume the defendant was actually innocent.

He was an Muslim Pharmacist selling drugs to what he thought was a drug dealer in Harlem. He was also involved in Medicare fraud.

You go with that, pal.

He was innocent.

I didn't think so.

I was on a jury.

He was an Muslim Pharmacist selling drugs to what he thought was a drug dealer in Harlem. He was also involved in Medicare fraud.

You go with that, pal.

He was innocent.

I didn't think so.

You obviously wouldn't know innocence if you were the one being accused.

You go with that, pal.

He was innocent.

I didn't think so.

You obviously wouldn't know innocence if you were the one being accused.

You think he was innocent right?

A Muslim Pharmacist?

He was on videotape making the sale.

But..you..in your infinite wisdom, think he was innocent.

Grats. :clap2:

in a ghetto justice system, but not in a criminal justice system of this country

Again, can you honestly tell me that if Zimmerman were black, and Trayvon were white, you'd be arguing so vehemently?

If ZImmerman is acquitted by an all-white jury of killing a black child, you'd bet your ass there will be riots.

if Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white the race pimps like AL Sharpton would never have bean beating the drums for Zimmerman to be arrested and convicted, so we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

If there are riots, then plenty of black thugs will be shot dead. They will get what they deserve, just like Trayvon.

Sharpton would have claimed that the white man deserved it.

Forum List

Back