MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Race.

PC.

Political advantage.

That's all this is.

When I see HALF this much concern for the hundreds of black kids gunned down in the streets of Chicago, I'll believe otherwise.

You could show where the murderers are freely admitting to killing their victims and almost getting a pass from the local police.

I am sure you have hundreds of links.

you're an idiot, no concern from the left about black on black crime, and absolutely no concern from the left on black on white crime.....none

so many disgusting cases not reported nearly like the Duke case or the Zimmerman case (both of which are bullshit and Zimmerman is a democrat half jew/half hispanic, all of which makes a conservative like me backing him, show it's a matter of principal, not partisan or ideological)

Zimmerman has almost the same ethnic background as myself, "idiot".

:lol:

You can tell that the left isn't COLOR blind. Everything is about race with these assholes! They're making this case about it as that's all they have.

The big difference is I AM LOOKING AT EVIDENCE. I'm not considering race as it has nothing to do with this case.

Race.

PC.

Political advantage.

That's all this is.

When I see HALF this much concern for the hundreds of black kids gunned down in the streets of Chicago, I'll believe otherwise.

You could show where the murderers are freely admitting to killing their victims and almost getting a pass from the local police.

Why in the world would I bother? You'd deny it all. You have your agenda, and you're running with it.

Not even close, Sallow. There has been no charge of this being a hate crime.
Please make a list of what he has been charged with, Sallow, it shouldn't be that hard for you to do. After all, you're stating that there are multiple violations, if there was Zimmerman would have been charged.
You can't just make stuff up on a messageboard and expect to skate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Need no links, only a functioning memory of "REVEREND" Al Sharpton's utterances.

Nothing he has ever said was not soaked thru and thru with the venom of racism. His whole existence, the purpose of his life is to foment, promote and promulgate racism, because for race-hustlers and poverty pimp shakedown artists like him, racism is the most profitable way to acquire riches that they could never earn by hard work or honesty or intellectual excellence.

If Trayvor Martin had been killed by another black guy, the "REVEREND" would never say boo about it. After all, such things happen across the United States with sickening regularity every day and based on historical examples, "REVEREND" Sharpton has been suspiciously quit about them.

Of course, if a black guy had killed a cracker in similar circumstances, the `REVEREND` would declare that black guy a hero.

That's why I asked for links. Because you don't seem to know what you are talking about.

the sky is blue

want a link for that too?

A Censored Race War | National Review Online

and people straight from the liberal viewpoint

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/blackonwhite-crime-and-th_b_1521775.html

Black people are thirteen percent of the American population -- therefore members of the minority race beating up two members of the majority race is quite different in a societal sense than a member of the majority race shooting the minority race in apparent cold blood. White-on-black crime comes from a position of power. The opposite -- the minority oppressing the majority -- is impossible

See to them crime is not crime it's politics and therefore blacks only have 13% so why worry when they attack whites, even at a much, much higher rate? Of course slavery was brought up, blah blah blah, then admonish democrats and move on.

But one thing he did was compare an assault case to a murder and that's how he mainly justified it, but what about this case, why didnt he use this example?
Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or this one?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1336089416

http://www.martinlutherking.org/rapperlyrics.html

But we know about James Byrd or Traveyon...even though white on black is waaaaay lower than any other interracial crime rate.

I love it when liberals try to use statistics to prove racism or unfairness.....go to memphis and tell me if you want to wander off Elvis Pressly Blvd (you dont) and what the demographics of those are and then show me a white neighborhood even close to that.......crime is perpetuated in liberal areas, by liberal backers with liberal policies. They dont want any crime control....which is why they dont give a shit about blacks killing blacks OR whites in any city.

Last edited:

you're an idiot, no concern from the left about black on black crime, and absolutely no concern from the left on black on white crime.....none

so many disgusting cases not reported nearly like the Duke case or the Zimmerman case (both of which are bullshit and Zimmerman is a democrat half jew/half hispanic, all of which makes a conservative like me backing him, show it's a matter of principal, not partisan or ideological)

It is bad, when people are compared based on what they do.

It is worse, when people are compared based on what they say.

It is asinine when people are compared based on their ancestry.

Shallow doesn't look at evidence as he only thinks about how he will get whitey. He lives in a world where whites shouldn't have a right to self defense.

What blows me away is he now believes Hispanics don't either. wow.

"What's" a hate crime? Walking up to someone is now a crime. lol

Last edited:
If this case is such an open and shut case like these liberals on this board think it is, why is the prosecuting attorney having such a rough time with his own witnesses?
I would think that if Zimmerman was so guilty beyond a shadow of doubt like these libs think, he would have the defense in catchup mode, this isn't even close to what is happening.

Race.

PC.

Political advantage.

That's all this is.

If I showed you a video where a black guy admits to shoot a white guy, you would probably claim that the black guy was misquoted. Or praise the black guy for getting justice for the long suffering of black people 100 years ago.

If I showed you a video, where a black guy admits of killing another black guy, you would probably shrug and ignore it. Or justify it as Òh, well, shit happens``

If I showed you a video, where a white guy kills a black guy, you would do what you are doing on this thread.

Shallow doesn't look at evidence as he only thinks about how he will get whitey. He lives in a world where whites shouldn't have a right to self defense.

Joe wants Zimmerman guilty not only because a black person was killed, BUT, there will be riots in the streets if not. When did our justice system cower to such BS?

Joe wants Zimmerman guilty not only because a black person was killed, BUT, there will be riots in the streets if not. When did our justice system cower to such BS?

I think he wants Zimmerman convicted because he's a jew, and Joe does not like those....at all

And I love all the threats of race riots and how a few months ago liberals were saying us conservatives make that stuff up.......liberals must think people cant put 2+2 together.

I think he wants Zimmerman convicted because he's a jew, and Joe does not like those....at all

And I love all the threats of race riots and how a few months ago liberals were saying us conservatives make that stuff up.......liberals must think people cant put 2+2 together.

yeah, antisemitism of the MSM and libs exposed :lol:

Race.

PC.

Political advantage.

That's all this is.

Why in the world would I bother? You'd deny it all. You have your agenda, and you're running with it.

Why would I deny it.

Find a case where a similar thing happened.

I put a several videos illustrating unarmed conflict where no one was shot.

You should be able to find a circumstance where a black kid with a concealed carry license, followed another black kid, got into an altercation, shot him, claimed self defense and wasn't charged.

I mean..you have hundreds of incidents. All I am asking for is one.

It is bad, when people are compared based on what they do.

It is worse, when people are compared based on what they say.

It is asinine when people are compared based on their ancestry.

Sure enough.

A guy with a loaded gun follows another unarmed guy into a dark area and shoots him.

In my book? That's murder.

To all those who might know - an honest question - why is it almost a given that an African American is always against guns and 2nd Amendment? I have encountered it many times in real life - it is very rare as a worldview to be a Second Amendment supporter and an African American the same time.
One of my coworkers actually said - it is what my Mom and Grandma taught me always - stay away from guns, they are evil. Seems like culturally connected belief.

Anybody knows WHY?

Last edited:

Why would I deny it.

Find a case where a similar thing happened.

I put a several videos illustrating unarmed conflict where no one was shot.

You should be able to find a circumstance where a black kid with a concealed carry license, followed another black kid, got into an altercation, shot him, claimed self defense and wasn't charged.

I mean..you have hundreds of incidents. All I am asking for is one.

I'm afraid I just don't care enough to do that research.

So, let's do this: Okay Sallow, this is a uniquely horrific killing. Of the thousands of murders of young black men in Chicago over the years, all of them pale in comparison to this. The merciless, awful, inhuman, barbaric nature of this crime truly sets it apart from anything that has happened in Chicago. Plus, the guy who pulled the trigger is half white, which completely opens the door to charges of racism, which is always a plus.

This killing is like no other. Truly. Let's ignore the slaughter and concentrate on this killing, it has far more PC value.

What the hell, why not. Since I know what's actually going on, I'll play along.

Last edited:
Had Martin not attacked Zimmerman, he'd be alive today. FACT.

If Zimmerman wouldn't have chased down and attacked and killed a child he wouldn't be facing life in prison.

There is absolutely no evidence that Zimmerman chased down or attacked Martin. That is all your own imagination. Zimmerman is the only witness to the initial confrontation, and he never stated that he chased down or attacked Martin. Martin was seventeen, but he was far from being a child.

BTW, contrary to some of the thoughts here, following a person through your neighborhood is not a crime, and is not punishable by being beaten up by the person followed. When Martin sucker punched Zimmerman, he became a criminal, and was no longer just a teenager walking through his neighborhood.

Martin had no injuries on his body suggesting that Zimmerman threw the first punch, or even threw a punch.

The persecution from the prosecution will continue at the next session by calling Trayvon Martin's mother. Will they both open the defense to bring Trayvon's past as they did with bringing in Zimmerman's professor?

If this case is such an open and shut case like these liberals on this board think it is, why is the prosecuting attorney having such a rough time with his own witnesses?
I would think that if Zimmerman was so guilty beyond a shadow of doubt like these libs think, he would have the defense in catchup mode, this isn't even close to what is happening.

Mostly because his witnesses are the officials who fucked up this investigation to start with.

The ones who saw a dead kid lying with a smoking hole in him and said, "Nope, nothing to see here!"

I also don't think the defense is doing as nearly an impressive job as you think they are.

Forum List

Back