MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Yeah, if you have a very vivid imagination.

Two men are grappling, blood is being spilled, you'd expect to see tissue under fingernails and blood on clothing. And that stuff doesn't come out.

no, I simply know what I am talking about, contrary to you. Forensics and stuff like that :D

The Forenics folks all testified for the prosecution...

But I'm sure you've seen a bunch of episodes of CSI, so that makes you an expert.

considering your awe towards the circumstantial evidence in this case and the general ignorance on a biology part you clearly watch too much tv and CSI in particular :lol:

no, I simply know what I am talking about, contrary to you. Forensics and stuff like that :D

But I'm sure you've seen a bunch of episodes of CSI, so that makes you an expert.

considering your awe towards the circumstantial evidence in this case and the general ignorance on a biology part you clearly watch too much tv and CSI in particular :lol:

There are only two relevent facts in this case.

Trayvon is dead.
Zimmerman killed him.

Trayvon is dead.
Zimmerman killed him.

those are the reasons the relevance of the facts are discussed
and there are many more relevant facts - the eye witness confirming Z's claim of self-defense is the most important here.

Telling me to "learn basic biology first" instead of deconstructing the post is basically just as good as waving a white flag.

Had the evidence been specious it would not have been allowed to be entered.

That's not the case.

People with the proper accreditation were allowed to testify. And the defense was allowed to cross examine.

The prosecution made the same exact points that I posted in this thread.

there is nothing to deconstruct. Numerous people here already told you that DNA evidence is irrelevant in this case. It is not a raping case or paternity determination, or identifying the unknown remains.

Learn the basic biology first and you will understand when and where DNA evidence IS relevant.

Doesn't matter what numerous people on a message board have said.

It's been entered into evidence.

The jury now has to consider it.

You may want to learn about how our legal system works.

Oh, you will learn, and in pretty quick order after the Acquittal.

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Trayvon is dead.
Zimmerman killed him.

Indeed- Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed

-Geaux

In short, serious injury refers to the woman, not the fetus.

The reality is, babies under one month old were not counted in censuses of the people. Even that was considered too iffy a proposition when you had an infant mortality rate of upward of 50%.

So you libs can snuff their asses up until they're a month old I guess?

[

those are the reasons the relevance of the facts are discussed
and there are many more relevant facts - the eye witness confirming Z's claim of self-defense is the most important here.

Not a one of them told us who threw the first punch, so they have no relevence at all. Some of them put Zimmerman on top. Some of them have trayvon screaming for his life.

So what we really have to back up Zimmerman's word of self defense is Zimmerman's account, and Zimmerman has already been caught lying.

The reality is, babies under one month old were not counted in censuses of the people. Even that was considered too iffy a proposition when you had an infant mortality rate of upward of 50%.

So you libs can snuff their asses up until they're a month old I guess?

No, just that the Bible is no authority to call fetuses people.

It should also be pointed out that "liberals" are no more or less likely to have abortions than "conservatives". In fact, people in red states have higher abortion rates.

Trayvon is dead.
Zimmerman killed him.

-Geaux

Society would be safer if civilians weren't armed in general, as you are more likely to be killed by a family member than a "criminal".

there is nothing to deconstruct. Numerous people here already told you that DNA evidence is irrelevant in this case. It is not a raping case or paternity determination, or identifying the unknown remains.

Learn the basic biology first and you will understand when and where DNA evidence IS relevant.

Doesn't matter what numerous people on a message board have said.

It's been entered into evidence.

The jury now has to consider it.

You may want to learn about how our legal system works.

Oh, you will learn, and in pretty quick order after the Acquittal.

-Geaux

I bet you were thinking Romney would win too.

:eusa_whistle:

Trayvon is dead.
Zimmerman killed him.

-Geaux

Society would be safer if civilians weren't armed in general, as you are more likely to be killed by a family member than a "criminal".

Regardless, its an acceptable risk for those of us who purchase and own firearms

-Geaux

-Geaux

Regardless, its an acceptable risk for those of us who purchase and own firearms

-Geaux

It's not for those of us who wish to walk the streets lawfully and unmolested by gun toting yahoos who think they are in the wild west.

So what we really have to back up Zimmerman's word of self defense is Zimmerman's account, and Zimmerman has already been caught lying.

State has the burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt he didn't act in self-defense.

It is why they waived SYG immunity hearing.

The State hasn't done that

-Geaux

-Geaux

It's not acceptable to the rest of us.

But here's an idea. Hold gunowners criminally responsible. If your five year old shoots his little playmate with your gun, you go to jail.

If you do an off the books gun transfer to your buddy and he knocks over a liqour store, you go to jail.

I just used a common version of the Bible with the NIV translation. Why did the Bible even mention a "pregnant" woman if the unborn child wasn't to be referenced? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

It's not acceptable to the rest of us.

But here's an idea. Hold gunowners criminally responsible. If your five year old shoots his little playmate with your gun, you go to jail.

If you do an off the books gun transfer to your buddy and he knocks over a liqour store, you go to jail.

Interesting ideas.

Forum List

Back