MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

See the caption, haiku-boy? "Evacuating their French Quarter hotel". Now why would they be forced to evacuate a hotel in a section of town that wasn't flooded, haiku-boy? More importantly why would that hotel -- they're walking from the Ritz Carlton, the only hotel in that direction -- need FIFTEEN MONTHS to repair flood damage ... if there was no flooding?

You might want to confer with Gnat's Pee on that question. He got it assigned to him although he ran away. Maybe you can get him to man up.

I doubt it though.

as usual you are just digging yourself deeper

google says canal st is outside of the french quarter

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,vK8ZnDO1ztraTS2g0RKb-Xu_n-AqEu1XMbXHXOJlp07wo4xnGtYJryc8xUtTM3hO8Y-YFA8Kodu0hHx4xbqUH4KcrjgVrFQjBuDeKAFyaLOHTnXVQC8G2q1S6uoyYxYJq5HlEwNF0TsU29NJyDi1xOd6Jk5ErnYApe-q-ghe-W-T4ZLOk0AfZPZ9AgjnYkYDdZnqZN0oHFlzOaKukg

That's an old boundary. Everybody in New Orleans understands the FQ ("French Court" in Imbecilic) boundary as Esplanade, the River, Rampart and Canal. Like it or lump it.

Doesn't matter what Google or Wiki say though -- the speaker who used the proper adjective was Brian Williams. What HE understands it to be is what matters.

And we already know what hotel he was in ---- the RITZ FUCKING CARLTON.

You lose.

LOL Pogo playing 'the anyone in the know' card to try and deny very outright facts. This just shows that her patheticness knows no bounds. I mean, I guess I don't totally blame her for trying to save face; but it's pretty sad to watch.

Who the fuck is "her"? These are my posts; I have no collaborator. Are you so stupid you've lost the ability to tell genders now? You know "her" refers to a female, right?

I shouldn't be surprised. Special kind of Stupid. Special Ed territory.

How's that ass taste? Did you completely forget we were talking about Brain Williams? And what hotel he was at?

Special Special kind of stupid.

:dig:

Who's her? That's 'cute.' As 'cute' as the digging.

In case you missed it:

BTW, Pogo, the French Quarter isn't merely a superficial tourist attraction. It's NO's oldest neighborhood; and has a classic architecture. I doubt those 'in the know' are counting the bland contemporary Canal Street structures like Walgreens and the Ritz Carlton as part of The French Quarter.

Once again, Wiki-when-it's-convenient, architecture doesn't matter. Google doesn't matter, Wiki doesn't matter, common parlance in New Orleans doesn't matter. NONE of them made the statement about a "French Quarter hotel".

This is where your citizenship in Illiiteratistan fails you. Inability to read English.

Brian Williams is the speaker. He's the guy who describes where he is as a "French Quarter hotel". And what hotel was he in, looking out the window of?

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,vK8ZnDO1ztraTS2g0RKb-Xu_n-AqEu1XMbXHXOJlp07wo4xnGtYJryc8xUtTM3hO8Y-YFA8Kodu0hHx4xbqUH4KcrjgVrFQjBuDeKAFyaLOHTnXVQC8G2q1S6uoyYxYJq5HlEwNF0TsU29NJyDi1xOd6Jk5ErnYApe-q-ghe-W-T4ZLOk0AfZPZ9AgjnYkYDdZnqZN0oHFlzOaKukg

That's an old boundary. Everybody in New Orleans understands the FQ ("French Court" in Imbecilic) boundary as Esplanade, the River, Rampart and Canal. Like it or lump it.

Doesn't matter what Google or Wiki say though -- the speaker who used the proper adjective was Brian Williams. What HE understands it to be is what matters.

You lose.

LOL Pogo playing 'the anyone in the know' card to try and deny very outright facts. This just shows that her patheticness knows no bounds. I mean, I guess I don't totally blame her for trying to save face; but it's pretty sad to watch.

Who the fuck is "her"? These are my posts; I have no collaborator. Are you so stupid you've lost the ability to tell genders now? You know "her" refers to a female, right?

How's that ass taste? Did you completely forget we were talking about Brain Williams? And what hotel he was at?

In case you missed it:

BTW, Pogo, the French Quarter isn't merely a superficial tourist attraction. It's NO's oldest neighborhood; and has a classic architecture. I doubt those 'in the know' are counting the bland contemporary Canal Street structures like Walgreens and the Ritz Carlton as part of The French Quarter.

Once again, Wiki-when-it's-convenient, architecture doesn't matter. Google doesn't matter, Wiki doesn't matter, common parlance in New Orleans doesn't matter. NONE of them made the statement about a "French Quarter hotel".

This is where your citizenship in Illiiteratistan fails you. Inability to read English.

Brian Williams is the speaker. He's the guy who describes where he is as a "French Quarter hotel". And what hotel was he in, looking out the window of?

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

The last few posts you've just been desperately throwing out buzz words in the hopes of confusing the issue. Nobody's confused though. Your fate is sealed:

wpid-marquez-pacquiao-ko1.jpg

You lose.

In case you missed it:

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

The last few posts you've just been desperately throwing out buzz words in the hopes of confusing the issue. Nobody's confused though. Your fate is sealed:

WHO made the statement?

Did Google make the statement?
Did Wiki?
The body of New Orleanians?
Perhaps the French Court?

You fucked up Stupid. It's your role in life. Be proud.

In case you missed it:

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

WHO made the statement?

Did Wiki?

In case you missed it:

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

WHO made the statement?

Did Wiki?

Speechless then?
Or is this your long-awaited answer to why a French Quarter (that's Court in Idiotentot) hotel needed fifteen months for flood repair in a place where there was "no flooding"?

Still running away from that are ya?
Wonder why.

In case you missed it:

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

WHO made the statement?

Did Wiki?

Speechless then?
Or is this your long-awaited answer to why a French Quarter (that's Court in Idiotentot) hotel needed fifteen months for flood repair in a place where there was "no flooding"?

Wonder why.

Seriously, you give MP's black knight a run for his money. He doesn't get when he's obviously defeated either.

You've been KO'd already but just to easily combat your lame points:

1. I explained the reasoning for the hotel renovations taking 15 months; and that it was not a mandatory 15 months due to flood damage. If you wanted to challenge me, you should have done it at the time. But now that you're grasping for straws...
2. The RC is not in The French Quarter anyhow. Remember it's only relevant as it pertains to proving there was great flooding in the French Quarter. FREAKING IDIOT, DUDE.

The Ritz Carlton.
921 Canal Street.

You lose.

WHO made the statement?

Did Wiki?

Speechless then?

Wonder why.

Seriously, you give MP's black knight a run for his money. He doesn't get when he's obviously defeated either.

You've been KO'd already but just to easily combat your lame points:

1. I explained the reasoning for the hotel renovations taking 15 months; and that it was not a mandatory 15 months due to flood damage. If you wanted to challenge me, you should have done it at the time. But now that you're grasping for straws...
2. The RC is not in The French Quarter anyhow. Remember it's only relevant as it pertains to proving there was great flooding in the French Quarter. FREAKING IDIOT, DUDE.

So we're abandoning what we thought was this mondo-killer point about defining the French Quarter ("Court" in Schlemielian) when I pointed out who the fucking speaker of the sentence is. Duh.

1. I *did* challenge you at the time and you had nothing and still have nothing. A Ritz Carlton doesn't sit on its ass; it makes money in huge amounts. It had to evacuate its guests (you saw them wading in the street) and sustained major flood damage. At the same time I also challenged you to come up with where I've even posted anything about Brian Williams before this. You ran away from that too. That's because posting on a message board to you is like diarrhea; you can't control it and just aren't smart enough to figure out what the fuck you're talking about before you spew. That's why you get painted into these corners.

2. once again you're moving goalposts, trying to insert "great" as an adjective. That's because you're at base dishonest. First it was "bodies floating around the Quarter", then it was "bodies IN the Quarter", then there was onrushing tsunamis of raging waters ravaging bodies, now here it's "great" flooding all over the Quarter (or "Court" to the Slobbovians). You can't win the argument you didn't bother to think through, so you try to shift it to a new argument.

Doesn't even matter if we call the RC a FQ hotel (FC if you're stupid); Brian Williams called it that, plus I already linked an article detailing all the streets where flooding occured, why it did, the history behind it and before that already posted at least three other flood scenes from inside the Quarter AWAY FROM Canal Street. So even that way it still doesn't work.

Now you're off to Danth's Law as a desperation because you're outta bullets. Shoulda thought of this before you took on somebody that knows more than you because he experienced it.

Hell, you had to be educated on what that particular section of town was even called -- and now you think you've turned into an armchair expert in three hours on a neighborhood you came in here calling the "French Court"??? Poster please. You're a fucking joke.

This thread's going into the bookmarks. It's gonna follow you around like a lake busting through a levee.

Extra-special kind of stupid.

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:
Liberals are not couch potatoes like conservatives.

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

New-Orleans-French-Quarter-after-Katrina.jpg

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

Hurricane Katrina victims walk along Canal Street as they evacuate their French Quarter hotel Sept. 1, 2005, in New Orleans. (Brett Coomer : Houston Chronicle)
DAY-yum
Who da liar now, haiku-boy?

See the caption, haiku-boy? "Evacuating their French Quarter hotel". Now why would they be forced to evacuate a hotel in a section of town that wasn't flooded, haiku-boy? More importantly why would that hotel -- they're walking from the Ritz Carlton, the only hotel in that direction -- need FIFTEEN MONTHS to repair flood damage ... if there was no flooding?

You might want to confer with Gnat's Pee on that question. He got it assigned to him although he ran away. Maybe you can get him to man up.

I doubt it though.

You lose.

EDIT: BTW, Pogo, the French Quarter isn't merely a superficial tourist attraction. It's NO's oldest neighborhood; and has a classic architecture. I doubt those 'in the know' are counting the bland contemporary Canal Street structures like Walgreens and the Ritz Carlton as part of The French Quarter.

not only sad but predictable as it gets

she is one trick pony not to be taken seriously

--LOL

MSNBC is a loony left wing hack network. Fox and CNN by far superior.

But reality is dude's told some tall tales
Besides this helicopter incident? Name them. Make sure you do your assigned reading first.

Off the top of my head:

1. Helicoptor hit by the RPG.
2. Dead body floating down the French Quarter (dry high ground).
3. Saving a puppy from a burning fire.
4. Having dysentery from accidentally drinking flood water.
5* He even possibly lied in his apology making it sound like the copter shot at was nearby them when they landed an hour apart. (Putting an asterisk next to this one b/c I'm hearing conflicting accounts).
6. During the apology, he talked about two harrowing nights in the desert (that never happened). They landed same day. It's sad that he lied during a premeditated apology about lying. It's like he can't help himself.
7. Williams likely lied about being robbed at gunpoint while selling Christmas trees for a church in a sleepy town.
8. Having learned the value of a sympathy, 'harrowing' lie, Williams claimed to have conflated and misremembered the rpg incident in his apology. But he claimed in 07 of the 03 incident that he 'looked down the barrel of the RPG'
9. Apparently Lyin' Bryan claimed to have witnessed a suicide at the Superdome. In another account, he said he heard reports of it.
10. Williams reported that he was rescued from gangs in his hotel by a young police officer and that they are still friends to this day. And yet, Mr. newsman decided not to report the story and give this alleged heroic policeman his due? Nah, another obvious lie.

DROPS THE MIC!
All of these "examples" have been proven to be lies?

Deficit vs. debt?
Yes. In another thread, you didn't know the difference.

I know that in another thread you erroneously claimed that I didn't know the difference (I've frankly known the difference since about 4th or 5th grade; it's not a hard concept). You should take a shower though. You reek (of desperation).
Well, I kept showing you that the deficit (the topic of the conversation) had gone way down under Obama, and you kept arguing that it was going up.

Finally you dropped the $17 trillion number and I knew then that you didn't know the difference between the debt and the deficit.

Summary over. :)

How the hell did they give a show to Al Sharpton??
He's really bad. Especially when he has to read prepared text. He'll have some good insights sometimes when sitting on a panel on election night, but his show is unwatchable.

I think MSNBC makes a lot of mistakes. Andrea Mitchell may have the best Rolodex in Washington but she's a lousy host, and terrible interviewer. It's like she's not even paying attention. Ari Melber is a major talent but he's hidden on The Cycle. I think Thomas Roberts should have a bigger profile because he's just really good - maybe the best interviewer on the network. They let Michelle Kosinski jump ship to CNN - big mistake. She's another really good reporter. Hell, I thought it was a huge mistake parting company with Keith Olbermann. He got great ratings.

Besides this helicopter incident? Name them. Make sure you do your assigned reading first.

Off the top of my head:

5* He even possibly lied in his apology making it sound like the copter shot at was nearby them when they landed an hour apart. (Putting an asterisk next to this one b/c I'm hearing conflicting accounts).
6. During the apology, he talked about two harrowing nights in the desert (that never happened). They landed same day. It's sad that he lied during a premeditated apology about lying. It's like he can't help himself.
7. Williams likely lied about being robbed at gunpoint while selling Christmas trees for a church in a sleepy town.
8. Having learned the value of a sympathy, 'harrowing' lie, Williams claimed to have conflated and misremembered the rpg incident in his apology. But he claimed in 07 of the 03 incident that he 'looked down the barrel of the RPG'
9. Apparently Lyin' Bryan claimed to have witnessed a suicide at the Superdome. In another account, he said he heard reports of it.
10. Williams reported that he was rescued from gangs in his hotel by a young police officer and that they are still friends to this day. And yet, Mr. newsman decided not to report the story and give this alleged heroic policeman his due? Nah, another obvious lie.

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

10. Was verified by the hotel manager. But if you want to be on Team Liar, I don't care; nothing new.

Off the top of my head:

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

10. Was verified by the hotel manager. But if you want to be on Team Liar, I don't care; nothing new.

That is what I have read, looks like Pogo is getting some bad info.

Forum List

Back