MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

You're showing random NO streets. There is no pictures of the main iconic French Quarter streets flooded b/c it didn't happen. And credible reports are that the French Quarter, which is on higher gournd sustatined light flooding at most. The bottom line is there were no rushing flood waters going through it; which is essentially the sensational narrative that Lyin' Bryan was projecting.

the French Quarter, which is on higher ground sustained light flooding at most.

yes the trusted source wiki agrees with you

The famous French Quarter dodged the massive flooding experienced in other levee areas.

Effects of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can't even figure out what the expression insh'Allah means. Don't you think Wikipedia is a bit, uh, advanced? What's the rush?

But yeah I see how Wikipedia, which anyone can go in and edit at will, would be a more solid reliable source than ten years of recorded fucking history including all this documentation I've laid out. What could be more obvious.

By the way what does Wiki say about the "French Court"?

fuck you dick head

you know it as well as everyone else on that thread that you are a lying weasel

what you have no love for wiki tonight --LOL

you are a bigger loser then ever

--LOL

even better i knew you would bite on the wiki comment

being the OCD troll that you are

--LOL

LOL - I posted a wiki link when I could have conceptually posted the same thing from another link just to watch and see if he'd play the wiki card like a bitch.

--LOL

popo is really nothing more then a poorly crafted joke

not many take him seriously

Still haven't figured out how to spell than, haiku-boy?

Are you TheNutHouse's sock?

You're showing random NO streets. There is no pictures of the main iconic French Quarter streets flooded b/c it didn't happen. And credible reports are that the French Quarter, which is on higher gournd sustatined light flooding at most. The bottom line is there were no rushing flood waters going through it; which is essentially the sensational narrative that Lyin' Bryan was projecting.

The famous French Quarter dodged the massive flooding experienced in other levee areas.

You can't even figure out what the expression insh'Allah means. Don't you think Wikipedia is a bit, uh, advanced? What's the rush?

But yeah I see how Wikipedia, which anyone can go in and edit at will, would be a more solid reliable source than ten years of recorded fucking history including all this documentation I've laid out. What could be more obvious.

Desperation mode: You got nothing, so you're going on a wiki rant. And you're still hung up on French Court. Yea, I spelled it that way in a couple posts. Who the fuck cares, dude. You know what I was talking about, but you have to go excessively pedantic in your tantrum, I guess.

What are you even arguing at this point? You keep showing pictures of a flooded Canal Street even though the Brian Williams account is that he saw the dead body float through The French Quarter; and reports are that there was light flooding there at most and that it was even 'largely dry.'

You got nothing, so you're going on a wiki rant.

--LOL

usually he is quoting the wiki sources

--LOL

ummmm.... unfortunately all those pics right there in the post you quoted make you a liar.

Your own post Dood. Sitting right there.

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar

fuck you dick head

you know it as well as everyone else on that thread that you are a lying weasel

what you have no love for wiki tonight --LOL

you are a bigger loser then ever

--LOL

even better i knew you would bite on the wiki comment

being the OCD troll that you are

--LOL

LOL - I posted a wiki link when I could have conceptually posted the same thing from another link just to watch and see if he'd play the wiki card like a bitch.

--LOL

popo is really nothing more then a poorly crafted joke

not many take him seriously

Still haven't figured out how to spell than, haiku-boy?

Are you TheNutHouse's sock?

the girly girl is a crybaby too

you best get back to shooing turkeys off the back roads

--LOLU dumb ass

Well I hate to do this but...

I'm gonna have to retract my last conclusion.

Because here's another angle of the French Courters -- and they are definitely flooded.

c44ef41e85bd9a3953bdd715a22917bd.jpg

So I was right after all.
Like it or lump it.

Ah. The Curator of the Illiterarium grabs a new shovel.

Assuming that quote's accurate (funny you can't link it but maybe that's too advanced for you), it does not say what you'd like to move it to.

"When you look out of your hotel room window in the French Quarter and watch a man float by face down..."

-- says nothing about where the body is. It says where the observer is.

The body could be anywhere within eyesight. It could be on Canal Street; it could be in the CBD.

Omg. Did I just blow your fucking MIND?
Nah, "mind" -- what am I saying.... never mind. This is too advanced for you.

"hotel room window in the French Quarter". Observation point.
And you'd like to revise this to "floating through the French Quarter?
Sure you don't wanna go with "French Court"?

Doesn't matter. DENIED. Told you before, you're not revising history on my watch.

Lying asshole.

First off, it's Illiterati. That's just ironic that you got that wrong. But that's just an appetizer for your meal fit for a bitch.

The Ritz Carlton where Bryan Williams stayed is not in The French Quarter.

OMG. Did I just blow your fucking retarded argument away?
Nah, "argument" -- what am I saying.... never mind. This is too advanced for you.

"hotel room window in the French Quarter". NOT the Observation point.....

To be clear, only a small portion of Canal Street that extends from the Mississippi River even borders The French Quarter. But by the time Canal Street comes to The Ritz Carlton, that part is out of The French Quarter and most certainly is not in The French Quarter.

Maybe, you wanna post more "French Court" stuff?

Doesn't matter. DENIED. Told me before, I'm not revising history on your watch? What do you think you just tried to do ass face? You call yourself a fucking journalist / journalist professor, too? :lmao:

TOTAL DUMB ASS

Oh, my gosh it's too fucking good! In case you missed any of that (like a 'first grader' might), let's review. Putting aside that Brian Williams grammar was bad. When he is talking about a floating dead body in the French Quarter, he can only be talking about a floating body in the French Quarter because his hotel was not in the French Quarter. It was approximately one block away. Or, I suppose he could be a total dumb ass like you and not know where the French Quarter is and think that Canal Street passes for the French Quarter. All the same, I didn't 'lie,' uh bitch! You 'lied.'

The full text for passers-by: MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55 000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Desperation mode: You got nothing, so you're going on a wiki rant. And you're still hung up on French Court. Yea, I spelled it that way in a couple posts. Who the fuck cares, dude. You know what I was talking about, but you have to go excessively pedantic in your tantrum, I guess.

What are you even arguing at this point? You keep showing pictures of a flooded Canal Street even though the Brian Williams account is that he saw the dead body float through The French Quarter; and reports are that there was light flooding there at most and that it was even 'largely dry.'

--LOL

--LOL

ummmm.... unfortunately all those pics right there in the post you quoted make you a liar.

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

New-Orleans-French-Quarter-after-Katrina.jpg

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

Hurricane Katrina victims walk along Canal Street as they evacuate their French Quarter hotel Sept. 1, 2005, in New Orleans. (Brett Coomer : Houston Chronicle)
DAY-yum
Who da liar now, haiku-boy?

--LOL

--LOL

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

Hurricane Katrina victims walk along Canal Street as they evacuate their French Quarter hotel Sept. 1, 2005, in New Orleans. (Brett Coomer : Houston Chronicle)
DAY-yum

you are a fraud loser

Right now, Pogo is looking at NO Ritz Carlton on a map side by side with a map of The French Quarter, and she's wondering how her head got so far up her ass (as she has a good cry) (See above post for clarity). But I doubt she mans up (hence referring to her as a she at this point) and admits the mistake after her arrogant, totally misguided rebuke of me. Nah, she'll come back posting something totally trivial. That's all she can do at this point. Doesn't matter though; cos she's done been KO'd at this point.

Assuming that quote's accurate (funny you can't link it but maybe that's too advanced for you), it does not say what you'd like to move it to.

"When you look out of your hotel room window in the French Quarter and watch a man float by face down..."

The body could be anywhere within eyesight. It could be on Canal Street; it could be in the CBD.

Doesn't matter. DENIED. Told you before, you're not revising history on my watch.

Lying asshole.

First off, it's Illiterati. That's just ironic that you got that wrong. But that's just an appetizer for your meal fit for a bitch.

Nah, "argument" -- what am I saying.... never mind. This is too advanced for you.

To be clear, only a small portion of Canal Street that extends from the Mississippi River even borders The French Quarter. But by the time Canal Street comes to The Ritz Carlton, that part is out of The French Quarter and most certainly is not in The French Quarter.

Doesn't matter. DENIED. Told me before, I'm not revising history on your watch? What do you think you just tried to do ass face? You call yourself a fucking journalist / journalist professor, too? :lmao:

TOTAL DUMB ASS

Oh, my gosh it's too fucking good! In case you missed any of that (like a 'first grader' might), let's review. Putting aside that Brian Williams grammar was bad. When he is talking about a floating dead body in the French Quarter, he can only be talking about a floating body in the French Quarter because his hotel was not in the French Quarter. It was approximately one block away. Or, I suppose he could be a total dumb ass like you and not know where the French Quarter is and think that Canal Street passes for the French Quarter. All the same, I didn't 'lie,' uh bitch! You 'lied.'

The full text for passers-by: MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55 000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Canal Street is the eastern (in NOLA we say "upriver") border of the French Quarter, Court Jester. The downriver boundary is Esplanade, the River is the southern boundary and Rampart Street is the northern ("uptown") boundary.

Who says so? Besides everybody in New Orleans?

Why, your favorite source -- Wikipedia! :eusa_dance:

>> Canal Street is a major thoroughfare in the city of New Orleans. Forming the upriver boundary of the city's oldest neighborhood, the French Quarter (Vieux Carré), it acted as the dividing line between the older French/Spanish Colonial-era city and the newer American Sector, today's Central Business District. <<

And the Ritz Carlton is at 921 Canal Street -- the French Quarter side.

Dumbass. I told you I would hand you your ass when you try to propagate bullshit. You just got served. Again.

As noted earlier -- it's a very special kind of stupid when you sit on the internet and presume to tell somebody else what their own home looks like.

Last edited:
AUGUST 30, 2005

JOHN BURNETT reporting:

The French Quarter has always had a built-in advantage when a hurricane approaches. It sits on a slightly elevated piece of land beside the Mississippi River. Though 140-mile-per-hour winds came roaring into the narrow streets of the Quarter yesterday morning, the historic houses with their wrought-iron balconies and potted ferns, sustained relatively little damage. Most debris in the streets came from trees uprooted and limbs snapped by the gales.

Yesterday afternoon, as the sun briefly appeared between the receding hurricane clouds, neighbors Winston Gray and Carolyn Crack(ph) sat on the front stoop of his bungalow on upper Bourbon Street.

(Soundbite of music)

Mr. WINSTON GRAY (New Orleans Resident): I think we really were fortunate. We've lost some shingles off of the new roofs that we got after the last hurricane, and we lost some shingles there. I lost a tree in my courtyard.

Ms. CAROLYN CRACK (New Orleans Resident): I didn't believe the water would be high in the Quarter, and I wasn't worried about anything else because these buildings speak for themselves. They've been here all these years.

The French Quarter Picks Up After Katrina NPR

--LOL

--LOL

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

See the caption, haiku-boy? "Evacuating their French Quarter hotel". Now why would they be forced to evacuate a hotel in a section of town that wasn't flooded, haiku-boy? More importantly why would that hotel -- they're walking from the Ritz Carlton, the only hotel in that direction -- need FIFTEEN MONTHS to repair flood damage ... if there was no flooding?

You might want to confer with Gnat's Pee on that question. He got it assigned to him although he ran away. Maybe you can get him to man up.

I doubt it though.

--LOL

--LOL

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

See the caption, haiku-boy? "Evacuating their French Quarter hotel". Now why would they be forced to evacuate a hotel in a section of town that wasn't flooded, haiku-boy? More importantly why would that hotel -- they're walking from the Ritz Carlton, the only hotel in that direction -- need FIFTEEN MONTHS to repair flood damage ... if there was no flooding?

You might want to confer with Gnat's Pee on that question. He got it assigned to him although he ran away. Maybe you can get him to man up.

I doubt it though.

as usual you are just digging yourself deeper

google says canal st is outside of the french quarter

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,vK8ZnDO1ztraTS2g0RKb-Xu_n-AqEu1XMbXHXOJlp07wo4xnGtYJryc8xUtTM3hO8Y-YFA8Kodu0hHx4xbqUH4KcrjgVrFQjBuDeKAFyaLOHTnXVQC8G2q1S6uoyYxYJq5HlEwNF0TsU29NJyDi1xOd6Jk5ErnYApe-q-ghe-W-T4ZLOk0AfZPZ9AgjnYkYDdZnqZN0oHFlzOaKukg

Lying asshole.

TOTAL DUMB ASS

Canal Street is the eastern (in NOLA we say "upriver") border of the French Quarter, Court Jester. The downriver boundary is Esplanade, the River is the southern boundary and Rampart Street is the northern ("uptown") boundary.

Who says so? Besides everybody in New Orleans?

Why, your favorite source -- Wikipedia! :eusa_dance:

>> Canal Street is a major thoroughfare in the city of New Orleans. Forming the upriver boundary of the city's oldest neighborhood, the French Quarter (Vieux Carré), it acted as the dividing line between the older French/Spanish Colonial-era city and the newer American Sector, today's Central Business District. <<

And the Ritz Carlton is at 921 Canal Street -- the French Quarter side.

Dumbass. I told you I would hand you your ass when you try to propagate bullshit. You just got served.

As noted earlier -- a very special kind of stupid.

Just like a fighter who was just KO'd (See pic below) you come out of it spouting jibberish--posting wiki links that prove or disprove nothing in a pathetic attempt to confuse the issue!

Here's the Ritz Carlton on the map.

And here's The French Quarter highlighted in red on a map.

Now, you'll notice that the Ritz Carlton is not in the French Quarter. The Ritz Carlton does not border the French Quarter even.

wpid-marquez-pacquiao-ko1.jpg

--LOL

--LOL

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

I doubt it though.

data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,vK8ZnDO1ztraTS2g0RKb-Xu_n-AqEu1XMbXHXOJlp07wo4xnGtYJryc8xUtTM3hO8Y-YFA8Kodu0hHx4xbqUH4KcrjgVrFQjBuDeKAFyaLOHTnXVQC8G2q1S6uoyYxYJq5HlEwNF0TsU29NJyDi1xOd6Jk5ErnYApe-q-ghe-W-T4ZLOk0AfZPZ9AgjnYkYDdZnqZN0oHFlzOaKukg

That's an old boundary. Everybody in New Orleans understands the FQ ("French Court" in Imbecilic) boundary as Esplanade, the River, Rampart and Canal. Like it or lump it.

Doesn't matter what Google or Wiki say though -- the speaker who used the proper adjective was Brian Williams. What HE understands it to be is what matters.

And we already know what hotel he was in ---- the RITZ FUCKING CARLTON. Which is at 921 Fucking Canal Street.

You lose.

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

I doubt it though.

That's an old boundary. Everybody in New Orleans understands the FQ ("French Court" in Imbecilic) boundary as Esplanade, the River, Rampart and Canal. Like it or lump it.

Doesn't matter what Google or Wiki say though -- the speaker who used the proper adjective was Brian Williams. What HE understands it to be is what matters.

And we already know what hotel he was in ---- the RITZ FUCKING CARLTON.

You lose.

you are just so full of shit as usual

--LOL

And further, both Burgundy Street and Bourbon Street are in the Quarter (or "Court" in Dipshitian) under any definition, both of which have been pictured here FLOODED.

So bite my ass, insh'Allah.

AWK-ward...

your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

I doubt it though.

You lose.

LOL Pogo playing 'the anyone in the know' card to try and deny very outright facts. This just shows that her patheticness knows no bounds. I mean, I guess I don't totally blame her for trying to save face; but it's pretty sad to watch.

EDIT: BTW, Pogo, the French Quarter isn't merely a superficial tourist attraction. It's NO's oldest neighborhood; and has a classic architecture. I doubt those 'in the know' are counting the bland contemporary Canal Street structures like Walgreens and the Ritz Carlton as part of The French Quarter.

Last edited:
your a fraud and a liar
11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

I doubt it though.

You lose.

LOL Pogo playing 'the anyone in the know' card to try and deny very outright facts. This just shows that her patheticness knows no bounds. I mean, I guess I don't totally blame her for trying to save face; but it's pretty sad to watch.

Who the fuck is "her"? These are my posts; I have no collaborator. Are you so stupid you've lost the ability to tell genders now? You know "her" refers to a female, right?

I shouldn't be surprised. Special kind of Stupid. Special Ed territory.

How's that ass taste? Did you completely forget we were talking about Brain Williams? And what hotel he was at?

Special Special kind of stupid.

:dig:

11327199-large.jpg

AWK ward....

OOP-sie

nNolaflood.JPG

DAY-yum

I doubt it though.

You lose.

Who the fuck is "her"? These are my posts; I have no collaborator. Are you so stupid you've lost the ability to tell genders now? You know "her" refers to a female, right?

I shouldn't be surprised. Special kind of Stupid. Special Ed territory.

How's that ass taste? Did you completely forget we were talking about Brain Williams? And what hotel he was at?

Special Special kind of stupid.

:dig:

Who's her? That's 'cute.' As 'cute' as the digging.

In case you missed it:

BTW, Pogo, the French Quarter isn't merely a superficial tourist attraction. It's NO's oldest neighborhood; and has a classic architecture. I doubt those 'in the know' are counting the bland contemporary Canal Street structures like Walgreens and the Ritz Carlton as part of The French Quarter.

Forum List

Back