MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

But reality is dude's told some tall tales
Besides this helicopter incident? Name them. Make sure you do your assigned reading first.

Off the top of my head:

1. Helicoptor hit by the RPG.
2. Dead body floating down the French Quarter (dry high ground).
3. Saving a puppy from a burning fire.
4. Having dysentery from accidentally drinking flood water.
5* He even possibly lied in his apology making it sound like the copter shot at was nearby them when they landed an hour apart. (Putting an asterisk next to this one b/c I'm hearing conflicting accounts).
6. During the apology, he talked about two harrowing nights in the desert (that never happened). They landed same day. It's sad that he lied during a premeditated apology about lying. It's like he can't help himself.
7. Williams likely lied about being robbed at gunpoint while selling Christmas trees for a church in a sleepy town.
8. Having learned the value of a sympathy, 'harrowing' lie, Williams claimed to have conflated and misremembered the rpg incident in his apology. But he claimed in 07 of the 03 incident that he 'looked down the barrel of the RPG'
9. Apparently Lyin' Bryan claimed to have witnessed a suicide at the Superdome. In another account, he said he heard reports of it.
10. Williams reported that he was rescued from gangs in his hotel by a young police officer and that they are still friends to this day. And yet, Mr. newsman decided not to report the story and give this alleged heroic policeman his due? Nah, another obvious lie.

DROPS THE MIC!
All of these "examples" have been proven to be lies?

If you say so.

10. Was verified by the hotel manager. But if you want to be on Team Liar, I don't care; nothing new.
I don't say so. You are saying so.

But are these "tall tales" (lies), as you claim, or are you the liar?

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

Found this earlier today:

Crowd of 54 347 makes case for Allen-Pearland to be national record for high school football attendance Dallas Morning News

A single high school football game nearly outdrew the average evening veiw of that crappy network.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

Crowd of 54 347 makes case for Allen-Pearland to be national record for high school football attendance Dallas Morning News

A single high school football game nearly outdrew the average evening veiw of that crappy network.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!
MSNBC doesn't even run real news and just sucks up to the government:

Nearly 7 in 10 reporters and journalist say that the Obama Administration has been spying or collected data on them, according to a Pew Research Center survey. Some are saying that the fear and threat of spying has effected how they write stories, handle sensitive information or pursue a source, with some leaving the field of investigative journalism, says RT’s Lindsay France.
What use is MSNBC if it won't hold the government to account, and we have to rely on a Russian funded media organization that spins propaganda to get decent news stories. :(

Besides this helicopter incident? Name them. Make sure you do your assigned reading first.

Off the top of my head:

5* He even possibly lied in his apology making it sound like the copter shot at was nearby them when they landed an hour apart. (Putting an asterisk next to this one b/c I'm hearing conflicting accounts).
6. During the apology, he talked about two harrowing nights in the desert (that never happened). They landed same day. It's sad that he lied during a premeditated apology about lying. It's like he can't help himself.
7. Williams likely lied about being robbed at gunpoint while selling Christmas trees for a church in a sleepy town.
8. Having learned the value of a sympathy, 'harrowing' lie, Williams claimed to have conflated and misremembered the rpg incident in his apology. But he claimed in 07 of the 03 incident that he 'looked down the barrel of the RPG'
9. Apparently Lyin' Bryan claimed to have witnessed a suicide at the Superdome. In another account, he said he heard reports of it.
10. Williams reported that he was rescued from gangs in his hotel by a young police officer and that they are still friends to this day. And yet, Mr. newsman decided not to report the story and give this alleged heroic policeman his due? Nah, another obvious lie.

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

10. Was verified by the hotel manager. But if you want to be on Team Liar, I don't care; nothing new.

That is what I have read, looks like Pogo is getting some bad info.

Bad info?
I have no info on any of that except for #2, which has been my entire concentration here.

(a) the French Quarter is not by any description "high ground" which is something that does not even exist in New Orleans (anywhere); (b) nor was it dry for those few days; it was in fact flooded in spots certainly and provably around the hotel, which I demonstrated in several photos and articles; (c) Williams never said the body was in the French Quarter; he said the hotel he viewed it from was; (d) in a post today an excerpt from the Brinkley book quoted him placing the body on Canal Street, which was certainly flooded as I proved several times; and (e) it would be impossible to prove the negative that he did not see it because all the conditions existed for it to easily be possible. There were well over a thousand corpses scattered through the area (as I also documented).

and (f) Gnat's Pee has already lied about all of this several times, just as he's morphed a body on Canal Street into "floating down the French Quarter", which isn't even possible. He still doesn't seem to comprehend the French Quarter is an entire section, not a single street you can float "down". We had to educate him on what that section was even called (he came in calling it "French Court"). Indeed we could make a list about his dishonesty at least as long as the above, from this thread alone. I can plug in at least five solely from this issue, the only one I'm dealing with.

There's definitely bad info around here but it ain't coming from my corner.

Last edited:

Off the top of my head:

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

Bad info?
I have no info on any of that except for #2, which has been my entire concentration here.

(a) the French Quarter is not by any description "high ground" which is something that does not even exist in New Orleans (anywhere); (b) nor was it dry for those few days; it was in fact flooded in spots certainly and provably around the hotel, which I demonstrated in several photos and articles; (c) Williams never said the body was in the French Quarter; he said the hotel he viewed it from was; (d) in a post today an excerpt from the Brinkley book quoted him placing the body on Canal Street, which was certainly flooded as I proved several times; and (e) it would be impossible to prove the negative that he did not see it because all the conditions existed for it to easily be possible. There were well over a thousand corpses scattered through the area (as I also documented).

and (f) Gnat's Pee has already lied about all of this several times, just as he's morphed a body on Canal Street into "floating down the French Quarter", which isn't even possible. He still doesn't seem to comprehend the French Quarter is an entire section, not a single street you can float "down". We had to educate him on what that section was even called (he came in calling it "French Court"). Indeed we could make a list about his dishonesty at least as long as the above, from this thread alone. I can plug in at least five solely from this issue, the only one I'm dealing with.

:lmao:

Off the top of my head:

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

I don't say so. You are saying so.

But are these "tall tales" (lies), as you claim, or are you the liar?

Am I to take it that you don't believe Bryan Williams is a liar?

Off the top of my head:

DROPS THE MIC!

If you say so.

Bad info?

:lmao:

X2

Pogo is falsely digging through the trivial while making wild character assassination attempts. I think he is mentally afflicted tbh.

To the topic (finally) - I don't know if the audience number is accurate (I doubt it but there's no link), but whatever they are, if they're down it's not a "liberal" dilemma; it's a "commercial" dilemma.
TV channels don't sell ideologies; they sell ads. Unless you're either buying or selling ad time, ratings are irrelevant.

To the topic (finally) - I don't know if the audience number is accurate (I doubt it but there's no link), but whatever they are, if they're down it's not a "liberal" dilemma; it's a "commercial" dilemma.
TV channels don't sell ideologies; they sell ads. Unless you're either buying or selling ad time, ratings are irrelevant.

Well, at least MSNBC can point at Al-Jazeera America (formerly Current TV) and feel good about themselves. A-J America's ratings are so low that the station has been described as irrelevant.

Well, at least MSNBC can point at Al-Jazeera America (formerly Current TV) and feel good about themselves. A-J America's ratings are so low that the station has been described as irrelevant.

I never got to see Al Jazeera - not the channel anyway. Got rid of TV before it came online.
I liked some of the stuff I've seen on RT an NHK but I only see them in hotel rooms. They don't get offered in home cable. Other than that it's still a vast wasteland so I don't miss it.

Al Jazeera is news, right? Low ratings in a news channel isn't necessarily bad. Not that they indicate it's well done, but high ratings tend to indicate it's not well done. There's a certain degree of inverse relationship.

I never got to see Al Jazeera - not the channel anyway. Got rid of TV before it came online.
I liked some of the stuff I've seen on RT an NHK but I only see them in hotel rooms. They don't get offered in home cable. Other than that it's still a vast wasteland so I don't miss it.

Al Jazeera is news, right? Low ratings in a news channel isn't necessarily bad. Not that they indicate it's well done, but high ratings tend to indicate it's not well done. There's a certain degree of inverse relationship.
That's odd, as one of my friends has Verizon cable and gets RT and NHK - though no BBC to be found.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!
MSNBC doesn't even run real news and just sucks up to the government:

Nearly 7 in 10 reporters and journalist say that the Obama Administration has been spying or collected data on them, according to a Pew Research Center survey. Some are saying that the fear and threat of spying has effected how they write stories, handle sensitive information or pursue a source, with some leaving the field of investigative journalism, says RT’s Lindsay France.
What use is MSNBC if it won't hold the government to account, and we have to rely on a Russian funded media organization that spins propaganda to get decent news stories. :(

Yes let's make a point about MSNBC by posting a video from RT lol.

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

--LOL

...Al Jazeera is news, right? Low ratings in a news channel isn't necessarily bad. Not that they indicate it's well done, but high ratings tend to indicate it's not well done. There's a certain degree of inverse relationship.

And if you squint juuuust right you can see pigs fly. There is no need to always twist reality to fit your prism, Pogo. I assure you A-J America would rather have ratings that would attract advertisers and thereby allow them to pay their employees and keep the lights on. They recently replaced some of their American feed with A-J English shows, meaning those who signed on less than 2 years ago are being squeezed out. I wonder who will hire a talking head with A-J America on their resume?

Last edited:

That's odd, as one of my friends has Verizon cable and gets RT and NHK - though no BBC to be found.

--LOL

the price of advertising is based on viewership

if no one is watchin the ads are cheaper

--LOL

--LOL
--LOL

Which, if we are to apply Pogo's "logic," means A-J America must be doing great because the ads are dirt cheap!
Well, I'm glad we settled that.

--LOL
--LOL

Which, if we are to apply Pogo's "logic," means A-J America must be doing great because the ads are dirt cheap!
Well, I'm glad we settled that.

--LOL

good one

I have watched MSNBC and the low ratings are well deserved. Terrible content, hate, negativity, I sometimes will watch a segment or two, once in awhile. It can be tough to stomach.

I have watched MSNBC and the low ratings are well deserved. Terrible content, hate, negativity, I sometimes will watch a segment or two, once in awhile. It can be tough to stomach.

and they have a habit

of getting caught in making up story lines

Forum List

Back