MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

I pray you are correct but I won't believe it until I see MSNBC and CNN admit it publicly.
It's still up in the air and it's looking good for the Democrats at this point. Remember they're the party that votes much more by mail in ballots and that's what they're counting now.

Well, there is one fact for certain, if somehow the GOP win 51 Senate seats, Biden will look really bad...

It’s not happening. The Dems have the Senate. And the House is still up for grabs.

Best case scenario right now for the GOP is 220-215, and thats even in question. We could be looking at 219-216.

That’s a nightmare scenario for McCarthy.

Mail in ballots are important in this day and age, their time has come and they're totally verifiable. They produce a paper trail. That makes them more confident than electronic voting, which can be manipulated.
BULLSHIT. Millions of those ballots were mailed in 2020 without even being requested. There was no proof of who even signed them, when they were signed at all. Take your bullshit lies elsewhere. That's why any state that does wholesale mailout of unrequested ballots is straight up CHEATING and they should be disqualified out of hand. ID to vote in person and full verification on ANY ballot that is mailed out.

It’s not happening. The Dems have the Senate. And the House is still up for grabs.

Best case scenario right now for the GOP is 220-215, and thats even in question. We could be looking at 219-216.

That’s a nightmare scenario for McCarthy.
If they follo through and end the filibuster, there WILL BE CIVIL WAR. Be careful what you wish for. People have had ENOUGH of your corrupt asses.

I think with the GOP in charge of the House, and the SCOTUS, the Constitution will matter even less to the DNC.

:auiqs.jpg:

iu
They want that abortion to be their choice but our payment also.

It's still up in the air and it's looking good for the Democrats at this point. Remember they're the party that votes much more by mail in ballots and that's what they're counting now.

I hope you win it all. House, Senate and Presidency. You still have no fix for inflation, gas, crime the border. You won on abortion and the young people who love it will suffer mightily.

The House is very narrow and I hope by hook or by crook you all end up owning the entire thing. You deserve it. Your voters deserve it.

I pray you are correct but I won't believe it until I see MSNBC and CNN admit it publicly.
I think they are mourning but can't admit it. All that Treasury money that's missing with no accountability needs a fiction writer or two, and they have to invent some new lies, oh, I mean, new cover stories to protect the stalker advocate, er, I mean Representative Maxine Waters, who will have to give up her House Chairmanship of the Treasury..
:yes_text12:

Last edited:
Clearly an excellent reason to vote for a far left wackadoo with serious brain damage.
Besides not understanding politics, you don't understand the after effects of a stroke and have no respect or the disabled. You have to be from the far right. Health issues rarely differentiate incompetent politician from incompetent one. It's mostly experience, as we know from the failure of people like trump.

BULLSHIT. Millions of those ballots were mailed in 2020 without even being requested. There was no proof of who even signed them, when they were signed at all. Take your bullshit lies elsewhere. That's why any state that does wholesale mailout of unrequested ballots is straight up CHEATING and they should be disqualified out of hand. ID to vote in person and full verification on ANY ballot that is mailed out.
I live in Nebraska I vote in person and my signature is what makes my boat legal we have paper ballots all around. They know me and they don't ask for my ID even though there was no fraud at all in our elections they passed about it so I have to show an ID next year. There were no provisions in that ballot to make sure the poor can get valid IDs. That's why I didn't vote for the issue it ends up being discriminatory and there wasn't a problem to begin with. You don't fix what isn't broken.

I live in Nebraska I vote in person and my signature is what makes my boat legal we have paper ballots all around. They know me and they don't ask for my ID even though there was no fraud at all in our elections they passed about it so I have to show an ID next year. There were no provisions in that ballot to make sure the poor can get valid IDs. That's why I didn't vote for the issue it ends up being discriminatory and there wasn't a problem to begin with. You don't fix what isn't broken.
Democrats are known Liars and Cheaters.
That is the only reason why they are opposed to Voter ID.
Democrats voting twice is a violation of everyone else's Right to Vote
Democrats are against Voting Rights.

I'm in independent I was against the voter suppression amendment in our state because that's what it was. It's a very Republican state, our attorney general said there was absolutely no problem with the elections but they insisted on putting this into effect without funding to reach out to people that would be disenfranchised from their right to vote because of their socioeconomic situation. If the Republicans had done that, it would not be an obstacle in voting for anyone. Of course you are free to believe any type of propaganda you want. As for liars you have one of the biggest in the world in donald trump, he started more lives in everyone else in politics combined.

As for voting twice when they did investigate all those alleged voter fraud instances back in 2020 the only fraud they found were a few people who tried to or did vote for trump, twice as he suggested.

Forum List

Back