MSNBC: We have a racist as a President

"MSNBC: We have a racist as a President"

That is NOT news. trump has always put his racist nature on display.

It was made clear during the primaries, yet trump was still elected.

His base doesn't care how disgusting and racist he is.
You know nothing about Trump, he wasn't racist till he became president.

You people are cartoons. We laugh at your stupidity.

WARNING: If we don't take a stand the left will take away our free speech

Sure, keep telling yourself that. It's a LIE, but if you repeat it often enough maybe you'll be able to live with it.

You people are cartoons. We laugh at your stupidity.
One day you'll wake up and realize that trump is the cartoon, and his followers are the stupid ones.

The whole world knows this to be true. You can deny it, but more and more, the denials just look silly and pathetic.

upload_2017-8-14_23-6-16.png

And this is why ppl have the total WRONG information about Trump. MSM fueling bs lies.

And this is why ppl have the total WRONG information about Trump. MSM fueling bs lies.
Nope. The only people who have "the total WRONG information about trump" are his willfully ignorant supporters. They refuse to see the truth about the Orange Posse-Grabbing Phony. Even though the nasty and disgusting truth pours out of trump's mouth in his own words, like a verbal diarrhea. Most of his rants are on video and audio recordings, and anyone with a brain can easily find them.

This is an awful, disgusting human being who cares only about himself. And he will do and say anything to get what he wants (for himself). trump exemplifies the very worst kind of person America has to offer.

trump is the Ugly American, personified.

Donald Trump spent years denouncing Obama as an illegitimate president, even after the president proved his worth, Trump continued his attacks. Trump is an attention seeker, he doesn't care who's his audience, as long as he receives praise and approval, his topics have no limits. Now with that being said, as a private citizen, he had those rights, but as president, those rights no longer exits. I for one, could care less about his comments concerning pretty much anything...he's a proven liar, he's
disingenuous and nothing that comes from his mouth should be taken as sincere. Trump is a 71 year old white man, and few of his age, are able to conform to now standards.

Nope. The only people who have "the total WRONG information about trump" are his willfully ignorant supporters. They refuse to see the truth about the Orange Posse-Grabbing Phony. Even though the nasty and disgusting truth pours out of trump's mouth in his own words, like a verbal diarrhea. Most of his rants are on video and audio recordings, and anyone with a brain can easily find them.

This is an awful, disgusting human being who cares only about himself. And he will do and say anything to get what he wants (for himself). trump exemplifies the very worst kind of person America has to offer.

trump is the Ugly American, personified.
Exactly....I pity those that find Trump a suitable human being sufficient enough to be the leader of the free world. I knew he would be a night mare, I never dreamed in a zillion years, it would be this bad. If we're to learn anything from Trump moving forward...outsiders are not the way to go, not ever. I just pray to God we're able to maintain a sense of common sense dealing with this joke for however long we must and the thought of this man getting another 4 years, voter fraud ramped up for real comes to mind.

I have long held that the media is the biggest threat to freedom in this country.
The biggest threat to this country is ignorance....something you white maggots reeeekkkkk of. Its because of your ignorance and complacent ideology, this country and the world is holding their breaths unable to breath. I thought the Brexit bunch got a bad deal....nobody is suffering more than the American people under Trump and rednecks who are just plain stupid!!

Sure, keep telling yourself that. It's a LIE, but if you repeat it often enough maybe you'll be able to live with it.
Trump received the Ellis island mettle of honor with Ali and Rosie Park's . Also the rev Jackson praised Trump for helping black communities in 1999. You're an idiot, educate yourself and quit being a pawn.
trump-immigrant-768x510.jpg

MSNBC is leftist, to a leftist everyone that disagrees with them is a racist or the new one, a Nazi.

MSNBC: ‘We Have A Racist As A President”

“We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation—and I say this so strongly—true affection for each other,” Trump added."

View attachment 143604
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah this is real racist, you Trump hating MSM ass holes are morons karma is gonna find you pricks...

AN ARTICLE FROM TODAY :

MSNBC continued to air programming Monday featuring guests openly calling President Trump a racist, with other media networks piling on in the wake of the Charlottesville violence.
MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing allowed Southern Poverty Law Center official and avid Trump critic Mark Potok to spew vitriol for an entire segment.

MSNBC: “Trump Is ‘An Unvarnished Racist”

upload_2017-8-15_8-11-59.png

MSNBC: “Trump Is ‘An Unvarnished Racist”

Dont you have a street to go play in?

Welcome to my ignore list, idiot.

Trump received the Ellis island mettle of honor with Ali and Rosie Park's . Also the rev Jackson praised Trump for helping black communities in 1999. You're an idiot, educate yourself and quit being a pawn.View attachment 143748
M Ali is a man I've long admired. Unfortunately he's been Punch Drunk for decades as a result the beating he endured while boxing. So his thinking is nowhere near where it once was. When Ali was thinking clearly, he wouldn't have wasted spit on trump. He knew an asshole when he saw one.

And "Rev" Jackson is a fucking joke. Only a Dipshit like trump could be proud of such a shitty endorsement.

Face it, trump is a freaking Screwball, that's all he'll ever be.

Trump received the Ellis island mettle of honor with Ali and Rosie Park's . Also the rev Jackson praised Trump for helping black communities in 1999. You're an idiot, educate yourself and quit being a pawn.View attachment 143748
M Ali is a man I've long admired. Unfortunately he's been Punch Drunk for decades as a result the beating he endured while boxing. So his thinking is nowhere near where it once was. When Ali was thinking clearly, he wouldn't have wasted spit on trump. He knew an asshole when he saw one.

And "Rev" Jackson is a fucking joke. Only a Dipshit like trump could be proud of such a shitty endorsement.

No you face it. Trump was never called racist till he ran for president.

Dont you have a street to go play in?

Welcome to my ignore list, idiot.
Thank you so much JimBoy. There's no Ignore list I'd rather be on.

That doesn't change the fact that he has ALWAYS been a racist.

Problem renting to black folks, too, as I remember. Do a search. Don't be so lazy. Inform yourself.

Well, maybe that's because his being a filthy racist is just a little more important now that, unfortunately, he was elected (ugh) president. So some people have decided that it is now important to call him out on his obvious racism.

Forum List

Back