MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

People have been having kids for millions of years there ain't nothing special about it.

But YOU wouldn't know, Francis.

"millions of years".., news to me, the oldest remains of humans, i can not post the link, but here is a quote from,
Israeli archaeologists have discovered human remains dating from 400,000 years ago, challenging conventional wisdom that Homo sapiens originated in Africa, the leader of excavations in Israel said on Tuesday.

not even a half million...., :up:

I can tell you there ain't nothing special about any one of them...

Say it as many different ways as you like, Francis, but the fact remains that YOU wouldn't know, so YOU can't tell anyone anything. You're just a self-centered douchebag waiting to expire. Hurry it up.

People have been having kids for millions of years there ain't nothing special about it.

But YOU wouldn't know, Francis.

"millions of years".., news to me, the oldest remains of humans, i can not post the link, but here is a quote from,
Israeli archaeologists have discovered human remains dating from 400,000 years ago, challenging conventional wisdom that Homo sapiens originated in Africa, the leader of excavations in Israel said on Tuesday.

not even a half million...., :up:

He could have said 3 billion years or 6 months; he's talking out his ass regardless.

what does it gain the right to hate on a person who is expressing that we should care abut the children of America because they are our children?

How many ways do you people have to justify your selfishness?

sociopathic party and stupid party

They receive a bill every April 15th kid.

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

where do you get this "FREE" B.S. ? do you pay property taxes ? i have paid taxes to support "FREE EDUCATION" for over 50 years, so i do not consider any public schools as a "FREE" education.
so, i consider your statement of "FREE" to be :lame2:

The term "Free Public School Education" does not mean that nobody pays for it. Even a conservative knows that would be unworkable. What it means is that parents do not receive a bill to send their child to school. Parents are treated the same as any other taxpayer and pay taxes based on income/real estate not based on the number of children they have in the school

We also have "Free Roadways" That does not mean taxpayers did not pay to build them, only that you are not charged to use them

Understand the concept of how taxes work now?

You stupid fuck, what is "free" about their education?

God Liberals are idiots.

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

where do you get this "FREE" B.S. ? do you pay property taxes ? i have paid taxes to support "FREE EDUCATION" for over 50 years, so i do not consider any public schools as a "FREE" education.

that is the problem

eventually you run out of people to pay for

the"free stuff"

I can't see how you all don't get this. Let's take spanking. Spanking is (for some) a part of raising a child. When I was growing up. I got spanked by total a stranger that saw me doing what I wasn't allowed. He grabbed me up whooped my ass, found out where I lived, took me home and told my mother what I had done and then my mom whooped my ass. I used to get my ass whooped at school and at the community center I went to after school. So here we have not just my mother and father raising me but the school, neighbors and the community center. This is what they mean by "IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD". The whole village has to be in on it or it doesn't work. Now a days kids are raised by the parents. Sometimes the parents can't even do it because of laws here and there. Now, look at back in the day when the village raised the child. Now look at them today. I graduated from HS in 1984, there wasn't 1 school shooting in any city any time I was in school. When the community or village raises the child, yes the child belongs to the community.Like back in the day. When the community stops raising the child and the raising of the child is left totally up to the parents. Well you see what happens

(sigh) The British have been subservient for years...to the Royals, to the Prime Minister and on and on.

We don't live like that, touch our kids and bad things will happen to you.

Our kids are our kids, we will punish them, we will build them up, we will teach them and train them in the ways WE want them to do and be.

Your "total stranger" would end up in jail here.

I can't see how you all don't get this. Let's take spanking. Spanking is (for some) a part of raising a child. When I was growing up. I got spanked by total a stranger that saw me doing what I wasn't allowed. He grabbed me up whooped my ass, found out where I lived, took me home and told my mother what I had done and then my mom whooped my ass. I used to get my ass whooped at school and at the community center I went to after school. So here we have not just my mother and father raising me but the school, neighbors and the community center. This is what they mean by "IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD". The whole village has to be in on it or it doesn't work. Now a days kids are raised by the parents. Sometimes the parents can't even do it because of laws here and there. Now, look at back in the day when the village raised the child. Now look at them today. I graduated from HS in 1984, there wasn't 1 school shooting in any city any time I was in school. When the community or village raises the child, yes the child belongs to the community.Like back in the day. When the community stops raising the child and the raising of the child is left totally up to the parents. Well you see what happens

The term "Free Public School Education" does not mean that nobody pays for it. Even a conservative knows that would be unworkable. What it means is that parents do not receive a bill to send their child to school. Parents are treated the same as any other taxpayer and pay taxes based on income/real estate not based on the number of children they have in the school

We also have "Free Roadways" That does not mean taxpayers did not pay to build them, only that you are not charged to use them

Since we are beating a dead horse......

Poor Rw........

They receive a bill every April 15th, its just that simple.

Look kid, I know you are just using the word "free" because you think you are clever...you aren't.

Poor Rw........

They receive a bill every April 15th, its just that simple.

Look kid, I know you are just using the word "free" because you think you are clever...you aren't.

dead-horse.gif

(sigh) The British have been subservient for years...to the Royals, to the Prime Minister and on and on.

We don't live like that, touch our kids and bad things will happen to you.

Our kids are our kids, we will punish them, we will build them up, we will teach them and train them in the ways WE want them to do and be.

Your "total stranger" would end up in jail here.

Or a hospital. Or the ground.

Hey, my 15-year old daughter wants a horse. I'm not gonna buy it for her, but she can have one if the collective buys one for her.

Where do I go for that?

I don't know about a horse, but Obama will give her a free cell phone and birth control.

Mac1958

Tell your daughter to join the 4H. It is a community organization that provides opportunities for kids to relate to animals that might not otherwise get the chance. They have excellent equine programs

It is great that we have communities that care about children isn't it?

The thing to consider is the the collective's track record.
Really? Do you really want the collective to even influence your son or daughter?
I would not want them raising a puppy let alone a child.

Hey, my 15-year old daughter wants a horse. I'm not gonna buy it for her, but she can have one if the collective buys one for her.

Where do I go for that?

I don't know about a horse, but Obama will give her a free cell phone and birth control.

Mac1958

Tell your daughter to join the 4H. It is a community organization that provides opportunities for kids to relate to animals that might not otherwise get the chance. They have excellent equine programs

It is great that we have communities that care about children isn't it?

But Mac's daughter wants her very own horse, not access to the collective's horse.

Forum List

Back