MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

So there you have the definitive proof.
Rightwinger is nothing less than a partisan tool.
If Bush was President and his administration was giving $85 Billion a month to prop up Wall Street RWG'r and the MSM would have a freaking riot-fest.
But since it is the dear leader - not one f*cking word about it. Nothing. In the autobot's mindset - Obama is above reproach, above criticism and most of all - demands absolute blind loyalty.

Which has nothing to do with the concept of a communities support of it's children

It has everything to do with it if you are intuitive enough to make the obvious connection.
But since you wear blinders everyday - I suppose it can be assumed you have also turned off half your brain.
And once again, and again...you like all Obama/party loyalist - you will not address the $85bn per month this administration is giving to prop up Wall Street.
In the middle of a sequester...where they don't have enough money for all of these things they claim...but the $85,000,000,000 each month keeps right on flowing to maintain the facade, and those that are getting the free money are making record profits and glorious bonuses for their employees...but it is Obama's administration doing it - therefore we will ignore it.

Start a thread on it....don't hijack this one

Marxist=someone that wants all of humanity to live within a system that is communal and shares everything with everyone. This system would have us all sharing and getting equal amounts of things.

There's a difference between Marx and Stalin. Believe me.

Sadly, human nature always leads to a dictatorship and the government forcing this down our throats.

Sorta..

That's basically as close as I've seen any conservative nutshell Marxist..however.

Grats.

:clap:

I don't have kids, don't want kids and I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for someone else's brats. ..

How's life with your favorite person there alone in your bunker, Francis? You're useless as a citizen and a human being.

I don't have kids, don't want kids and I sure as hell don't want to be responsible for someone else's brats. ..

How's life with your favorite person there alone in your bunker, Francis? You're useless as a citizen and a human being.

Actually my beautiful wife is my favorite person.

And what the fuck do you care if I don't want to have kids or take care of your brats for you?

Does this come from the great minds of "You didn't build that?"

"When an opponent declares,
'I will not come over to your side.'
I calmly say, 'Your child belongs to us already…
What are you? You will pass on.
Your descendants, however,
now stand in the new camp.
In a short time they will know nothing
else but this new community.'"~ Adolf Hitler

Hmm, Hitler is also Obama's model on gun control and heatlh care

rather odd isnt it

And what the fuck do you care if I don't want to have kids or take care of your brats for you?

Well, if your children are your community's concern, doesn't it stand to reason that your lack of children would be their concern as well?

Ever read "The Handmaid's Tale"? Or see the movie?

I can't figure out why I should be outraged at that video...

If you don't have any children, then it's difficult for you to empathize one way or the other. It's like asking a 20 year-old what it's like to be senior citizen. Children aren't slaves, but they are the parent's responsibility way more than any school or teacher. Schools/teachers don't feed, care, nurture and LOVE their kids anywhere near the parents of the children do. If you think that is meaningless, feel free to explain why.

The point isn't about the kids who do have proper parents. It is about those who do not. Society can pay the small price of taking responsibility for their education, or "their ignorance and vices will, in future life cost us much dearer in their consequences, than it would have done, in their correction, by a good education."*

*Thomas Jefferson; to Joseph Cabell (Jan. 14, 1818)

Smart guy, that Thomas Jefferson.

Lots of couples don't have kids. Anyone who goes out of their way to declare - over and over - that they disdain children is NOT to be trusted. YOU have established here that you are a block-headed douchebag. I haven't seen anyone ask you to take care of their kids. Who ever would?

Lots of couples don't have kids. Anyone who goes out of their way to declare - over and over - that they disdain children is NOT to be trusted. YOU have established here that you are a block-headed douchebag. I haven't seen anyone ask you to take care of their kids. Who ever would?

Again what the fuck do you care. Your kids are only special to you no one else is obligated to care about them or for them.

Here's a news flash, Ukunthair. People have been having kids for millions of years there ain't nothing special about it.

Well, if your children are your community's concern, doesn't it stand to reason that your lack of children would be their concern as well?

Ever read "The Handmaid's Tale"? Or see the movie?

Why would a "community" care if I don't have kids?

And no I never heard of that book.

You stupid fuck, what is "free" about their education?

God Liberals are idiots.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

where do you get this "FREE" B.S. ? do you pay property taxes ? i have paid taxes to support "FREE EDUCATION" for over 50 years, so i do not consider any public schools as a "FREE" education.
so, i consider your statement of "FREE" to be :lame2:

I'm sure this notion appeals to people who don't want full responsibility for their children. What a delightful load off their shoulders this must provide.

"Your children belong to the state. Don't worry. We'll take good care of them."

No thanks. I'll decide how much of a role The Collective plays in my kid's lives, at least until they're 18.

You stupid fuck, what is "free" about their education?

God Liberals are idiots.

All American children are entitled to a free public school education. Where ya been?

where do you get this "FREE" B.S. ? do you pay property taxes ? i have paid taxes to support "FREE EDUCATION" for over 50 years, so i do not consider any public schools as a "FREE" education.
so, i consider your statement of "FREE" to be :lame2:

The term "Free Public School Education" does not mean that nobody pays for it. Even a conservative knows that would be unworkable. What it means is that parents do not receive a bill to send their child to school. Parents are treated the same as any other taxpayer and pay taxes based on income/real estate not based on the number of children they have in the school

We also have "Free Roadways" That does not mean taxpayers did not pay to build them, only that you are not charged to use them

Understand the concept of how taxes work now?

Of course children belong to the community. That's why you aren't allowed to kill them.

In Rome, children belonged to the father. He could kill them at will, and many did, especially if they were weak or handicapped.

Our laws are different.

People have been having kids for millions of years there ain't nothing special about it.

But YOU wouldn't know, Francis.

Uh Huh.

I see you people out with your screaming brats all the time and I can tell you there ain't nothing special about any one of them.

You're just another one who wants some kind of special treatment because you had a kid.

Sorry Ukunthair, to burst your little ego bubble but you and your rug rats are nothing special.

imagine a place were people did not care about the children of others.

That is where the right in this country wants to take us?

Forum List

Back