MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Bull fucking shit,bet anything you have never had your own children or payed school taxes,free education my ass. free health services??? why do I get a bill from the doctors??,
sports???? yep payed for them also.

This is gotta be the most ignorant post I have seen in a long time.

Hey the sky looks blue,are you going to come up with some nonsense saying its not??Would make as much sense.

Every child receives a free education. Do parents of children receive a school bill or do they pay the same taxes everyone else pays?

In most communities schools are their most valuable asset........so are the children in that community

Why do conservatives hate children?

Only boot-licking morons believe that parents do not pay for their child's education

Let's see your numbers

How much do you pay in school taxes and how much does your school cost to educate a child each year.....don't lie now

Spending levels vary state by state, but by far the biggest single chunk of your state tax payments went to a classroom. Some 26 percent — or roughly $260 billion of all state spending — went to K-12 education; another 13 percent, or $130 billion went to community colleges, state universities and vocational and technical schools.

Here's where your federal income tax dollars go - Economy Watch on NBCNews.com

Thats just State skippy ;)

Every child receives a free education. Do parents of children receive a school bill or do they pay the same taxes everyone else pays?

In most communities schools are their most valuable asset........so are the children in that community

Only boot-licking morons believe that parents do not pay for their child's education

Let's see your numbers

How much do you pay in school taxes and how much does your school cost to educate a child each year.....don't lie now

100% (and no public school buses take my children any where either)

Let's see your numbers

Stupid is as stupid supports, STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

So there you have the definitive proof.
Rightwinger is nothing less than a partisan tool.
If Bush was President and his administration was giving $85 Billion a month to prop up Wall Street RWG'r and the MSM would have a freaking riot-fest.
But since it is the dear leader - not one f*cking word about it. Nothing. In the autobot's mindset - Obama is above reproach, above criticism and most of all - demands absolute blind loyalty.

Rightwinger is a disinformation agent that hides behind and Orwellian name. Just like g5000 and ToddsterPatriot. They probably have 20 accounts open on different internet boards and forums responding all day as they are paid to do.

Sounds crazy? Even competing companies hire disinformation agents to troll/defame other companies on their forums. Why wouldn't government be doing it?

You know someone is a disinfo agent when they keep coming back for more, no matter how much damage you inflict on them. If I was Right_winger taking a beating like this from 95% of the forum community I'd have petitioned the Administrator to delete my account so I could create a new one on the same IP.

So there you have the definitive proof.
Rightwinger is nothing less than a partisan tool.
If Bush was President and his administration was giving $85 Billion a month to prop up Wall Street RWG'r and the MSM would have a freaking riot-fest.
But since it is the dear leader - not one f*cking word about it. Nothing. In the autobot's mindset - Obama is above reproach, above criticism and most of all - demands absolute blind loyalty.

Rightwinger is a disinformation agent that hides behind and Orwellian name. Just like g5000 and ToddsterPatriot. They probably have 20 accounts open on different internet boards and forums responding all day as they are paid to do.

Sounds crazy? Even competing companies hire disinformation agents to troll/defame other companies on their forums. Why wouldn't government be doing it?

You know someone is a disinfo agent when they keep coming back for more, no matter how much damage you inflict on them. If I was Right_winger taking a beating like this from 95% of the forum community I'd have petitioned the Administrator to delete my account so I could create a new one on the same IP.

Paranoia is strong in this one

You know Obama is going to take your guns don't ya?

When you assume the cost of "educating" a child, do you include sky high pensions and benefits that the staff receives, do you include all the unnecessary administrators in the school? Are you including a bunch of other crazy shit that doesn't contribute to the education of a child?

Explain to me what costs you specifically include in "educating" a child:

Here's my list:
1) The transportation costs, purchasing the bus, maintaining the bus, paying the bus driver a salary equal the the MEDIAN salary of non-government workers. Also, using that bus in an efficient as possible a manner, that means you don't have a different fleet of buses for every local school; or you don't have 1 bus for every 5 kids.

2) Bare necessities: Electricity, water, school lunch for impoverished children, uniforms (that can be washed at school for impoverished children).

3) Staff: Teachers, one teacher per 20-30 students. Paid about 1.5 times the median salary of non-government workers. One administrative position per 100 students. So in a 600 student school you'd have one principal, two secretaries, one guidance cons, two armed guards (yep armed!)

Additional Staff: School cooks, one cafeteria monitor per 100 students in the cafeteria, janitors, crossing guard.

Everything else, like mowing the lawn, fixing computers, etc, would be a county or state level contract that covers all of the schools (good way to save money).

4) Accessories: Textbooks, pens/pencils/erasers/sharpeners, basic internet. One modern computer for every 20 children in the school. If we assume about 5 classes per grade level, and 6 grade levels in a primary school, you get about 38 computers, not too bad. Access to paper and folders for impoverished children. Decent desks. One per student.

5) Facilities: This is the actual construction, expansion and maintenance of the schools. These funds should come equally from the State government, no county/locality would receive any special favors for any reason.

6) Anything not listed here is gone, 100% eliminated. Wow! You wouldn't even need an overpaid Department of Education! That's right! The local curriculum would be decided upon by the teacher's who specialize in their subject (math, science, etc), and parents could volunteer to exempt their children from certain lessons, with both parental AND child consent (not either/or).

Wow, education would be mad cheap and damn effective under my system!

Lawrence O Donnell bitches about how it's not fair that some kids go to school unprepared and don't
have the same chance as the other kids.

Not one word about the parent/parents who sent the kid to school that way.
He seems to be pissed as he always seems to be at everyone else.
I pay taxes.Isn't that enough?

Is it the kids fault that the parents shouldn't be breeding?

If we can help a kid out who was born into a bad situation...why shouldn't we?

RW - what you fail to understand (100% of the time) is that a child should be helped in a "bad situation" of our own FREE WILL. If you want to help them, God bless you. I'd have the highest respect for you reaching into your own pockets and/or your own time to help them.

But who the fuck are you or anyone us to force others to "help"? I'm waiting....

Last edited:
Democrats kept moving left, it was only a question of time before they admitted their full blown Communism

Democrats kept moving left, it was only a question of time before they admitted their full blown Communism

They can't move any further to the left than they already have, they can only move up or down (Authoritarian/Libertarian). And damn, they are moving UP real fast!

The fantasy world that you guys live in sounds like an interesting place.

The American Democratic Party is to the "right" of nearly every other first-world country in the world.

Claiming that it can't be "any more left" makes it seem like you don't understand what "left" and "right" mean.

All your childs are belong to us...

The commercial sounded to me like that old theme of Hillary Clinton's, "It takes a village." to raise a child. Parents, and teachers can not bear all the burden of raising children in these times. There is too much information out there competing with education.

This nation needs a comprehensive review of education for the country. We are low on money, and our kids are not getting the education needed to deal with the challenges of the 21st century.

I am watching with great interest the actions of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel as he closes inefficient schools, squeezes out ineffective teachers, and has taken a page out of the Republican playbook by creating charter schools for students who are deprived, and really trying to achieve. I agree with the Mayor that many of the poor are going directly from high school to jail. Let's see what he comes up with.

They will never admit it - they are far too disingenuous.

They also know that if/when they admit it, they lose all credibility.

Which is why idiots like "rightwinger" try this unbelievably stupid fuck'n tactic of trying to convince everyone to believe in liberal policy by claiming to be "conservative" and then supporting liberal policy (seriously folks - how stupid does one have to be to actually think they will convince anyone to buy into liberal policy by simply claiming to be conservative while denouncing all things conservative :cuckoo:).

All your childs are belong to us...

The commercial sounded to me like that old theme of Hillary Clinton's, "It takes a village." to raise a child. Parents, and teachers can not bear all the burden of raising children in these times. There is too much information out there competing with education.

This nation needs a comprehensive review of education for the country. We are low on money, and our kids are not getting the education needed to deal with the challenges of the 21st century.

I am watching with great interest the actions of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel as he closes inefficient schools, squeezes out ineffective teachers, and has taken a page out of the Republican playbook by creating charter schools for students who are deprived, and really trying to achieve. I agree with the Mayor that many of the poor are going directly from high school to jail. Let's see what he comes up with.

And that is because of parenting. No amount of education, community communism, or liberal indoctrination can change that.

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at Cameron Harris: MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Does this come from the great minds of "You didn't build that?"

"When an opponent declares,
'I will not come over to your side.'
I calmly say, 'Your child belongs to us already…
What are you? You will pass on.
Your descendants, however,
now stand in the new camp.
In a short time they will know nothing
else but this new community.'"~ Adolf Hitler

If you haven't seen this new commercial from MSNBC, then you must watch it now.

In a new Lean Forward ad, Melissa Harris-Perry tells you that your kids don't belong to you, but they belong to the community. Ridiculous.

See the video at

Sounds pretty close to 'you didn't create anything in that job' or whatever the exact quote was. Lots of BS flying around and these people really believe it.

And here I've spent all these years being so actively engaged in my kids' lives.

Going to every sporting and musical and awards event, talking to them about life and people and the world, helping them with their homework, playing with them, discussing their lives and hopes and fears, laughing at their goofy jokes, challenging and/or supporting their ideas and opinions, keeping expectations and standards high on both grades and behavior, being there for them when they've had a bad day.

And all I had to do was hand them over to The Collective.

Holy shit, all the fun I could have had with my buddies at the sports bar. NOW you tell me.

:hmpf:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back