MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

Bull fucking shit,bet anything you have never had your own children or payed school taxes,free education my ass. free health services??? why do I get a bill from the doctors??,
sports???? yep payed for them also.

This is gotta be the most ignorant post I have seen in a long time.

Hey the sky looks blue,are you going to come up with some nonsense saying its not??Would make as much sense.

Every child receives a free education. Do parents of children receive a school bill or do they pay the same taxes everyone else pays?

In most communities schools are their most valuable asset........so are the children in that community

Why do conservatives hate children?

They most certainly DO NOT receive a "free" education. There is NOTHING free about it. What's more, the fact that the state forces them into a state-run re-education camp does not mean the state now has ownership of those children. It just means the state has limited the parents' ability to escape.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

The community is entrusted with responsibility for our kids for a set and limited time (school hours) and a specific purpose (eduction) using tax dollars and standards from the tax paying citizens.

It is certainly not free, nor a responsibility of the community.

I can't figure out why I should be outraged at that video...

You aren't outraged that someone else is telling you that your kids shouldn't belong to you, or you at least shouldn't think like that?

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I wouldn't consider them to "belong" to anyone.

Children aren't property.

No, but until they reach adulthood, they are YOUR responsibility and no one else's. If you had kids, you would understand........trust me.

Ole RW is proof positive you can't fix stupid.

Bull fucking shit,bet anything you have never had your own children or payed school taxes,free education my ass. free health services??? why do I get a bill from the doctors??,

Hey the sky looks blue,are you going to come up with some nonsense saying its not??Would make as much sense.

Every child receives a free education. Do parents of children receive a school bill or do they pay the same taxes everyone else pays?

In most communities schools are their most valuable asset........so are the children in that community

Sooooooo.........I can deduct the amount of taxes taken out of my earnings that pays for this "free" education and tell the gubmint to pound sand? Who knew? Can I get a note from you telling them it's ok because you said so?

Oh...I don't now...maybe because our education system is fucked. A system where more concern is given to the welfare of teachers than the students.
Or maybe because liberal judges refuse to properly punish child molesters leaving our children UNPROTECTED.
Or maybe because governments do not properly fight gang violence and PROTECT the children because they refuse to address the problem of inner-city black culture.
Or maybe because the government gives $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH to the wealthiest banks and finance giants to ensure they don't take losses on their bad investments....yeah they really care about the Children:eusa_hand:

Yeah...this is exactly who I want to control my children

Sorry your schools are so bad

I received a public school education.....so did my kids
I was very pleased with the quality of education

So you are saying America's public school system provides a quality education?
Is that what you want to claim? Nevermind we are woefully behind other western nations, dropout rates are staggering, college dropout rates are uncannily high (where many are paid for by taxpayers)
Yeah everyone - rightwinger thinks we have a great education system. :doubt:

I am happy with the quality of education my school system provides. It demonstrates community commitment to the children in my area

I am sorry that your community is unable to do the same

It must really be difficult for people like rightwinger to sell-out their intelligence to try an excuse and prop up the leftist agenda.
Did you notice how he and every liberal on this forum simply will not address the $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH this administration gives to the wealthiest companies in the world - so that we take their losses and not the central banks?
Why? Because Obamabots can't swallow the reality that the stimulus is nothing more than taxpayers taking the losses of a corrupt failed system that this administration continues to support. (like the previous 6 others)

I can't figure out why I should be outraged at that video...

You aren't outraged that someone else is telling you that your kids shouldn't belong to you, or you at least shouldn't think like that?

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I wouldn't consider them to "belong" to anyone.

Children aren't property.

That is where you are 100% wrong.
They are yours till they turn 21.
In that time, it is your responsibility to clothe them, feed them and educate them.
Educate also means teaching them morality (religion), and manners.

Oh...I don't now...maybe because our education system is fucked. A system where more concern is given to the welfare of teachers than the students.
Or maybe because liberal judges refuse to properly punish child molesters leaving our children UNPROTECTED.
Or maybe because governments do not properly fight gang violence and PROTECT the children because they refuse to address the problem of inner-city black culture.
Or maybe because the government gives $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH to the wealthiest banks and finance giants to ensure they don't take losses on their bad investments....yeah they really care about the Children:eusa_hand:

Is that what you want to claim? Nevermind we are woefully behind other western nations, dropout rates are staggering, college dropout rates are uncannily high (where many are paid for by taxpayers)

Of course he does - if it's done by government, he will never admit how god-awful the results no matter what the evidence shows.

If government does it, he's already determined it to be wonderful results, even before they get started - much less finish.

I am happy with the quality of education my school system provides. It demonstrates community commitment to the children in my area

:bsflag:
Yeah...no one sees your weak attempt to deflect....nah...

Of course he does - if it's done by government, he will never admit how god-awful the results no matter what the evidence shows.

If government does it, he's already determined it to be wonderful results, even before they get started - much less finish.

yeah....he's a tool.
Still not addressing the $85,000,000,000 a month this administration gives to the central banks and financial system.

As it could never be supposed in an modern civilization that children are property, it has to be assumed that the term "belong" means only the obligation of society.

And what indeed could be controvertible about that?

"A system of general instruction, which shall reach every description of our citizens from the richest to the poorest, as it was the earliest, so will it be the latest of all the public concerns in which I shall permit myself to take an interest. Nor am I tenacious of the form in which it shall be introduced. Be that what it may, our descendants will be as wise as we are, and will know how to amend and amend it, until it shall suit their circumstances."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Joseph Cabell (Jan. 14, 1818)

Not the community. The individual.

Individual parents, student, teachers and adminstration.

If it was simply a matter of community committment there would be 100% accomplishment and no failures.

(Pssst - leftwinger.... here is a hint: government is almost always unable to (and I quote) "do the same". When government does it, it's generally a fuck'n disaster filled with waste, fraud, and abuse).

As it could never be supposed in an modern civilization that children are property, it has to be assumed that the term "belong" means only the obligation of society.

And what indeed could be controvertible about that?

If that is your interpretation of what she intended - then yeah...:cuckoo:

Not the community. The individual.

Individual parents, student, teachers and adminstration.

If it was simply a matter of community committment there would be 100% accomplishment and no failures.

No. Some communities pass levies, hire sensible administrators, etc.

And some communities do not (like in the superstitious parts of the country, for instance)

Yeah, in new york what is the rate of kids that graduate that don't know how to read? 75%?

Still won't address the $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH this administration gives to the wealthiest companies in America rightwinger?

Is anyone surprised?
Gosh...and I thought there was a sequester...I mean ...surely they wouldn't continue to give all of this taxpayer money to a corrupt failed system would they?????
Not while a DEMOCRAT is President????????????????:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back