MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

This conversation has been successfully diverted from the original point:

Our children are owned by The Collective.

Not mine. They, like everyone else, can enjoy the benefits paid for by various taxes and fees, they are always encouraged to help others, they are free to join organizations and groups as they please, but they are not owned by the Collective.

Not in this country. At least, not yet. For now, they are still free-thinking individuals.

so you are a sociopath too.

I had long suspected you were a right winger

Not mine. They, like everyone else, can enjoy the benefits paid for by various taxes and fees, they are always encouraged to help others, they are free to join organizations and groups as they please, but they are not owned by the Collective.

Not in this country. At least, not yet. For now, they are still free-thinking individuals.

:rolleyes:

You're a mirror image of the right wing absolutist loons here. If someone says one thing you don't like, they're the enemy. You're so alike, and you don't even see it.

You're so over the top it's always a waste of time even trying to communicate with you.

Last edited:

Try to beat them black and blue or kill them and see how very quickly you find out your children are indeed owned by the community.

Try to beat them black and blue or kill them and see how very quickly you find out your children are indeed owned by the community.

Oh to the good old days.... when you could kill your child without all this communist intervention

You're a mirror image of the right wing absolutist loons here. If someone says one thing you don't like, they're the enemy. You're so alike, and you don't even see it.

You're so over the top it's always a waste of time even trying to communicate with you.

and your mind is closed.

why are you siding with the people here who are calling for a society with no compassion for others?

Human beings have a large brain BECAUSE of compassion folks.

If there was no need to work together there would have been no need for a larger brain.

we would have been small brained individuals if it had not been for compassion.

Those without it are NOT complete human beings.

the flawed ones without compassion should NEVER be allowed to run the show.

to them only their own profit matters

please show me scientific proof that quantifies compassion as a measurable variable in our evolution.

when man lived in small groups they would defend each others children from harm.

That would not benifit them gentically.

It in fact benifits someone elses genetics.

The intrigal workings of human relations and combining work efforts to meet a like end required intelligence.

The humans with a better combined intelligence saw more offspring survive into child bearing years.

you champion NON compassion.

that makes you a flawed human being.

Its not wise to let the incomplete humans run the show

Conjecture is not proof.

Cooperation and compassion are not the same thing.

you have never in all the years Ive seen you post talk compassionately about anyone that I have seen

and your mind is closed.

why are you siding with the people here who are calling for a society with no compassion for others?

You're the last person on the freakin' planet to tell someone else their "mind is closed". Holy crap.

I'm not "siding with" anyone. I think for myself and form my own opinions on each individual topic. That's the difference between you and me: You think like a collective, and I do not.

and your mind is closed.

You're the last person on the freakin' planet to tell someone else their "mind is closed". Holy crap.

I'm not "siding with" anyone. I think for myself and form my own opinions on each individual topic. That's the difference between you and me: You think like a collective, and I do not.

nope your just a clown who thinks being in the middle automatically make you correct.

the facts are not always in the midldle

and your mind is closed.

nope your just a clown who thinks being in the middle automatically make you correct.

the facts are not always in the midldle

And where am I in the middle? Where am I not in the middle?

Go ahead, let me have it. Looking forward to it.

Back up your words.

If that was what Perry said, you might have some kind of argument.

It struck Me last night that is is just a return to the "It takes a village" mantra. Promoted by the countries village idiots.

Forum List

Back