MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

so you are a sociopath too.

I had long suspected you were a right winger

:rolleyes:

You're a mirror image of the right wing absolutist loons here. If someone says one thing you don't like, they're the enemy. You're so alike, and you don't even see it.

You're so over the top it's always a waste of time even trying to communicate with you.

and your mind is closed.

why are you siding with the people here who are calling for a society with no compassion for others?

how about you answer first huh?

I think the real forces behind the downfall of America are laughing their asses off at how they've convinced their minions that Communism is a threat to our way of life. They handily crafted the 2007 financial crisis that reaped them a trillion dollars and crippled our economy, and now they are reviving the housing bubble for their second big sweep on our assets because no one went to jail, and no one was even charged the first time around.

And the far right just doesn't seem to even notice because they are so busy looking for Reds under every rock or to the sky for the black helicopters that are supposed to whisk us away to FEMA prison camps.

Tsk...tsk

Not quite.

We had a housing bubble because the government demanded it. The government now demands another housing bubble. It isn't that no one went to jail last time. It was that people and companies were punished last time for not participating in growing the housing bubble. It worked. It worked so well, that the government intends to do it again.

We had a housing bubble because of unchecked greed

We had a housing bubble because of politicians thinking it was their job to "help" people purchase something they couldn't afford.

Waiting.

first you answer the question I asked BEFORE you aksed me that one

Okay, let's see if you'll stick to your word, TM.

I've said the same thing a thousand times: There is a clear role of government in helping people's lives across the board. The key is finding an equilibrium: Enough government assistance to provide an effective safety net, not so much to create generational dependency. Unfortunately, the loons on your end and on the other end are too busy pushing for too much. You'll have to play this silly game with someone else, I DO believe government can help. I disagree with the righties who knee-jerk in their direction. Strongly. Sorry.

Now, let's see if you'll stick to your word. Answer my question. You said the following:

nope your just a clown who thinks being in the middle automatically make you correct.

the facts are not always in the midldle

"Always in the middle"? Go ahead: Tell me where I am "in the middle", and tell me where I am not. You're the expert, evidently.

Go ahead. Be an adult, back up your words.

Not quite.

We had a housing bubble because the government demanded it. The government now demands another housing bubble. It isn't that no one went to jail last time. It was that people and companies were punished last time for not participating in growing the housing bubble. It worked. It worked so well, that the government intends to do it again.

We had a housing bubble because of politicians thinking it was their job to "help" people purchase something they couldn't afford.

It was not the poor who were profitting off real estate speculation nor the government

Follow the money

why do you insist the government should not help people?

Truthmatters, here is the EXACT transcript of what she said:

We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY; once it is everyone's responsibilty, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

Now let's break this down, line by line, and you explain to me what it meant:

1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children.

2. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

3. We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

5. We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY;

6. Once it is everyone's responsibility, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

Respond 1 through 6, so I can understand your point of view on this.

Last edited:
most sub prime loans were refis.

it was how they could get at the equity in Americans homes.

Equity was a big ole bowl of money they coulddnt get their hands on so they conconcted the subprime mess to get at it.

it worked thanks to republicans doing their bidding.
No Dear, the Owners cashed out the Equity during the Housing Bubble THEN the Bankers foreclosed.

The Bankers also bundled those subprime mortages into Derivitives and sold them many times over for money to play on the Stock Market thus creating ANOTHER bubble.

What doesn't get any attention is that the Banks and Mortgage Companies had insurance against homeowners defaulting AND paying off the loan early, so they got paid at the front door AND back door. It's the perfect system.

The best part: No one knows who exactly owns any home. Have you looked at the County Register in your Town? It should be recorded there who owns your home and is entitled to payments from you.

Does it match the entity you make payments to?

Do you even care?

Be careful, if you told Truthmatters that the Federal Reserve holds the allodials to 99.9% of the American lands as collateral against the National Debt, she'll realize how evil this government truly is and commit suicide.

Truthmatters, did you ever hear of the 1933 Gold Seizure?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

What they don't tell you is that allodials magically disappeared in this era too!

Last edited:

yeap your either so sociopath or a sociopath in training.

And I suppose you send sympathy cards to the families of everyone who has died every day.

Get over yourself.

Ask Truth Matters these six simple questions:

1. We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children.

4. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

6. Once it is everyone's responsibility, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

95 words: 13 words (blue) are PLURAL personal pronouns (we) or possession "our", 6 are second/third person possession "yours/theirs" used SARCASTICALLY.

Last edited:
yeap your either so sociopath or a sociopath in training.

And I suppose you send sympathy cards to the families of everyone who has died every day.

Get over yourself.

Ask Truth Matters these six simple questions:

95 words: 13 words (blue) are PLURAL personal pronouns (we) or possession "our", 6 are second/third person possession "yours/theirs" used SARCASTICALLY.

Well done.

She won't answer my question, so don't hold your breath about yours.

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." -- Barack Hussein Obama (?)

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." -- Barack Hussein Obama (?)

Naw.

Ronald Reagan.

Naw.

Ronald Reagan.

Maybe Sallow can answer these questions for us:

What do each of these 6 lines means to you?

Naw.

Ronald Reagan.

images

Hint: Progressives adore him on gun control

in other words children belong to the government .

Since the Progressives won't define the EXACT TRANSCRIPT for us:

I assume that we are free to define it for them --- so ... Exactly!

Last edited:

It was not the poor who were profitting off real estate speculation nor the government

Follow the money

Yes, money guaranteed to banks by the government in exchange for lowering lending standards to allow people who couldn't afford homes to purchase them.

Follow the money

Yes, money guaranteed to banks by the government in exchange for lowering lending standards to allow people who couldn't afford homes to purchase them.

Do you really think it was poor people that caused the Great Recession?

Those 40% of Americans that control two tenths of a percent of our wealth?

350px-U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Last edited:
Do you really think it was poor people that caused the Great Recession?

Those 40% of Americans that control two tenths of a percent of our wealth?

350px-U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Maybe Rightwinger can answer the question since he's logged on, he seems quite knowledgeable this afternoon.

What do each of these sentences mean to you?

Naw.

Ronald Reagan.

Maybe Sallow can answer these questions for us:

What do each of these 6 lines means to you?

Question for you

Where in that quote does she mention the Government?
Where does she mention taking anyones children?
Where does she say children do not belong to you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back