MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

He came out of the closet
Do you know anything about him? He is a hardcore conservative. His principles cannot allow him to remain in a party which has sold out on everything they used to stand for.
He may be a cuckservative, but he's not a conservative. In reality he's just a pussy whipped TV personality with no principles of any kind whatsoever.

Do you know anything about him? He is a hardcore conservative. His principles cannot allow him to remain in a party which has sold out on everything they used to stand for.
He may be a cuckservative, but he's not a conservative. In reality he's just a pussy whipped TV personality with no principles of any kind whatsoever.
He may not be a conservative but he plays one on TV.

You clearly know nothing about his legislative career dummy.

His announcement was slated to air Tuesday night on “The Late Show.”

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

More: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

Interesting news. Maybe more will follow his lead.

Not if you keep running people like bitchlery.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

what's the matter, nutty muddy? decent people bore you?
Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.
Yeah.....right.....sure.....uh-huh.....:blahblah:

Yeah, right nutty muddy.

Just because he isn't a bigoted hack like you doesn't mean he didn't support the GOP candidate
:cuckoo:

You clearly know nothing about his legislative career dummy.
Tell us about it. Tell us how he was such a stellar conservative when he served in Congress.

Shit, I thought he checked out years ago... Guess he's just making it official.

Hey Joey don't let the door hit you on the way out.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

what's the matter, nutty muddy? decent people bore you?
Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.
Yeah.....right.....sure.....uh-huh.....:blahblah:

Yeah, right nutty muddy.

Just because he isn't a bigoted hack like you doesn't mean he didn't support the GOP candidate
:cuckoo:
I remember when Arrianna Huffington said on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher years ago that she was a GOP supporter too. She was the token conservative that Al Franken used to kick the shit out of. It was one of their best skits.
FYI.......
This wouldn't be the first time that folks on the left tried to pulls the wool over our eyes and I'm sure it won't be the last.
I listened a few times to Morning Joe and I could never figure out why anyone felt the prick was a conservative because he always sounds like a liberal to me.
He's as much a conservative as Jake Snarkey and Joe284wallnuts.

Scarborough has left the Republican Party to become a member of the Mika Brzesinski Underpants Party.

Good for him, what the hell does that do for anyone in this country? Not a damn fucking thing, what a bunch of silly nonsense.

Forum List

Back