MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

His announcement was slated to air Tuesday night on “The Late Show.”

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

More: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

Interesting news. Maybe more will follow his lead.
*yawn*

what a surprise.

what's the matter, nutty muddy? decent people bore you?

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

yea he is going to be an independent....what a crock of shit....

I understand him not wanting to be associated with this Republican Party....

maybe after they stop being complicit, he'll re-register as republican

*yawn*

what a surprise.

Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

yea he is going to be an independent....what a crock of shit....

I understand him not wanting to be associated with this Republican Party....

maybe after they stop being complicit, he'll re-register as republican
i cant see why anyone would register with either party.....they both screw you and have their own agenda,which of course is ...power and control....

*yawn*

what a surprise.

Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.

What? The possible murderer is a repub? Color me shocked!

i cant see why anyone would register with either party.....they both screw you and have their own agenda,which of course is ...power and control....
Yep.

People have a need to belong to a tribe. Plus, it's much easier to just go along - identify your "side" in any given situation and that's that.

Last edited:

Did Psycho Joe mention anything about the dead girl in his office?

*yawn*

what a surprise.

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.
Which only shows that he's even less principled than anyone ever imagined.

Makes perfect sense......Scarborough is a smart conservative.....and there is NO room in the current GOP for such a person.

Some of us may disagree vehemently with a true conservative, but I can at least admire objectivity and consistency.......As shown daily by right wing morons on here, objectivity and consistency are anathema to these nitwits.

We lost Jake Starkey too....what a bad week

What ever happened to old Fakey?

Makes perfect sense......Scarborough is a smart conservative.....and there is NO room in the current GOP for such a person.

Some of us may disagree vehemently with a true conservative, but I can at least admire objectivity and consistency.......As shown daily by right wing morons on here, objectivity and consistency are anathema to these nitwits.
My dog is smarter than Scarborough, and you haven't demonstrated an ability to identify objectivity or consistency, let alone admire it. Your record shows you recoil from it whenever you encounter it.

He hasn't been a Republican for years....

He let that slip out back when Mika first joined his show. You are being played morons.

We lost Jake Starkey too....what a bad week

What ever happened to old Fakey?
He apparently got banned. He'll probably be back in a week or two.

Forum List

Back