MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

He hasn't been a Republican for years....

He let that slip out back when Mika first joined his show. You are being played morons.
That sounds like the Scarborough we've all come to know and despise: a two-faced lying douche bag. I'm certain he turned Democrat the minute he started banging Mika. I can assure you she would never sleep in the same bed with someone who didn't agree with all her idiot political prejudices, and Scarborough is as pussy whipped as a guy can be.

His announcement was slated to air Tuesday night on “The Late Show.”

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

More: MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Is Leaving The Republican Party

Interesting news. Maybe more will follow his lead.
/----
dgaf.jpg

Guy apparently has a functional sense of decency, a liability in the Republican party these days.
Yep....stabbing your party in the back shows decency.

Course he was always a token conservative on a liberal network anyway.
He was never genuine.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough is leaving the Republican Party and will register as an independent voter.

His announcement came during Tuesday night’s taping of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert,” which released a clip from his interview on Twitter before the episode was scheduled to air that night.

“I am a Republican, but I’m not going to be a Republican anymore. I’ve got to become an independent,” he said to loud applause from the audience.

Makes perfect sense......Scarborough is a smart conservative.....and there is NO room in the current GOP for such a person.

Some of us may disagree vehemently with a true conservative, but I can at least admire objectivity and consistency.......As shown daily by right wing morons on here, objectivity and consistency are anathema to these nitwits.
:lmao:
Scarborough smart?
Look who the fucker is marrying... stop already.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

what's the matter, nutty muddy? decent people bore you?
I don't see anything decent about poor journalism.

I also don't see anything about his show that's worth tuning in.

If you feel like capping a bunch of Republicans at baseball practice, his show may have something for you.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.
Yeah.....right.....sure.....uh-huh.....:blahblah:

We can take that with the severity of Flakey and JoeB leaving.. We're doomed! Doomed I tell you!

Let's face it.......Democrats love and fully support two-faced lying traitors as long as they attack Republicans and agree that man-made climate change is real science.....and want to take our guns.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

Joe Scarborough is a cock sucking progressive who's show has no ratings... Joe Scarborough a decent person? You're fucking stupid in the head… LOL

It shows how ignorant you are. Scarborough supported Trump in the primaries and general. He once told Trump that he would not give him any hard questions.
Which only shows that he's even less principled than anyone ever imagined.

It shows that he is not a Trump Davidian. I wish he had realized that during the primaries rather than now.

Makes perfect sense......Scarborough is a smart conservative.....and there is NO room in the current GOP for such a person.

Some of us may disagree vehemently with a true conservative, but I can at least admire objectivity and consistency.......As shown daily by right wing morons on here, objectivity and consistency are anathema to these nitwits.
My dog is smarter than Scarborough, and you haven't demonstrated an ability to identify objectivity or consistency, let alone admire it. Your record shows you recoil from it whenever you encounter it.

You have no clue about who is smarter. You are a mindless member of the cult of Trump. Your only consistency is for der Fuehrer. You are one of the people Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and would still defend him.

Sean Hannity is a registered independent.
Who DONATED to and shills for the Republican Party.
My guess is you don't watch his show much.

I know I'm waisting my time by pointing out that Sean Hannity is one of the GOP's biggest critics....but you would have to listen to something other than soundbites to derive that.

Sean Hannity is the chief propagandist for Trump. He is not a critic of Trump. Even Ann Coulter, another Trump sycophant, admits that.

Will he confess how Russia flipped his vote?
He hasn't been a republican in forever.

Will he confess how Russia flipped his vote?
He hasn't been a republican in forever.
He hasn't been a Trump supporter. Big difference.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

*yawn*

what a surprise.

Which only shows that he's even less principled than anyone ever imagined.

It shows that he is not a Trump Davidian. I wish he had realized that during the primaries rather than now.

My dog is smarter than Scarborough, and you haven't demonstrated an ability to identify objectivity or consistency, let alone admire it. Your record shows you recoil from it whenever you encounter it.

You have no clue about who is smarter. You are a mindless member of the cult of Trump. Your only consistency is for der Fuehrer. You are one of the people Trump was talking about when he said he could shoot someone in broad daylight and would still defend him.
Says the butthole Hitlery supporter.

Sean Hannity is a registered independent.
Who DONATED to and shills for the Republican Party.
My guess is you don't watch his show much.

I know I'm waisting my time by pointing out that Sean Hannity is one of the GOP's biggest critics....but you would have to listen to something other than soundbites to derive that.

Sean Hannity is the chief propagandist for Trump. He is not a critic of Trump. Even Ann Coulter, another Trump sycophant, admits that.
Apples and oranges.

Being a Trump supporter isn't the same as a supporter of the Republican Party.....and that is what I responded to.

Forum List

Back