MTG back on Twitter....Damn that Musk!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
A few months ago I was at a loss to figure out where the turning point would be with the massive push from the left to take the country into the wilderness of lurid and pointless progressiveness. I mean you could see signs here and there that people were beginning to fight back but I knew there would need to be some Earth shattering event upon which to create a pivot that would reach across the entire culture. I think Musk's acquisition of Twitter might actually be that event.

Leading a charge from the conservative right that reminds me of a scene from Lord of the rings.

Last edited:
A few months ago I was at a loss to figure out where the turning point would be with the massive push from the left to take the country into the wilderness of lurid and pointless progressiveness. I mean you could see signs here and there that people were beginning to fight back but I knew there would need to be some Earth shattering event upon which to create a pivot that would reach across the entire culture. I think Musk's acquisition of Twitter might actually be that event.

Leading a charge from the conservative right that reminds me of a scene from Lord of the rings.

MTG will show herself to the public on Twitter and that's probably a good thing. Everyone will be able to see how stupid she is.

MTG will show herself to the public on Twitter and that's probably a good thing. Everyone will be able to see how stupid she is.
Isn't that the whole point, to be able to see?

The public also wants to see alternatives to the left wing garbage in congress and the WH that the tech oligarchs have denied us with their censoring.

Talk about your irony.....It took a tech oligarch to set things straight.

Isn't that the whole point, to be able to see?

The public also wants to see alternatives to the left wing garbage in congress and the WH that the tech oligarchs have denied us with their censoring.

Talk about your irony.....It took a tech oligarch to set things straight.
Yes. Let the Trumpies expose themselves. MTG, Gaetz, Cawthorn, Roger Stone..etc. Trump has gathered all the perverts and scum for his next run at the presidency.

Tell that to her 1.5 million followers.
Best thing that can happen is that these people all get back on Twitter and remind a much larger audience how fucking stupid they are.

Banning them was such a bad idea.
The denial of information to anyone for any reason is always a bad idea. So tell me doofus.... Why is the left so hot on that idea?

Yes. Let the Trumpies expose themselves. MTG, Gaetz, Cawthorn, Roger Stone..etc. Trump has gathered all the perverts and scum for his next run at the presidency.
Oh trust me they will be exposing themselves in spades now. But probably not the way you're thinking.
Don't worry it's not the end of the world.... It's pretty easy to see through your reverse psychology in an attempt to stifle your sorrow. Everything will be all right. Pedophilia is still legal in Southeast Asia. You'll be fine.

Oh trust me they will be exposing themselves in spades now. But probably not the way you're thinking.
Don't worry it's not the ends of the world.... It's pretty easy to see through your reverse psychology in an attempt to stifle your sorrow. Everything will be all right. Pedophilia is still legal in Southeast Asia. You'll be fine.
Accusing half the country of pedophilia or enabling pedophiles is pretty desperate and disgusting. Means you guys are losers like Trump.

Don't worry it's not the end of the world.... It's pretty easy to see through your reverse psychology in an attempt to stifle your sorrow. Everything will be all right. Pedophilia is still legal in Southeast Asia. You'll be fine.

You all are turning Pedophilia into the new racism. Thanks to the over use of racism charges against people it is not no longer taken seriously. Now you morons are doing the same thing with Pedophilia, after a while nobody will take it seriously when someone is accused of it.

Well done

That's fine as long as the playing field is somewhat more leveled.....But you leftists can't stand that.

I mean you still have control of the MSM but Musk done fucked with your primary mode of one-sided propaganda.....Hey, you can always go to FB in Ludditeville for your safe space. The oldsters will enjoy the company. :laughing0301:

That's fine as long as the playing field is somewhat more leveled.....But you leftists can't stand that.

I mean you still have control of the MSM but Musk done fucked with your primary mode of one-sided propaganda.....Hey, you can always go to FB in Ludditeville for your safe space. The oldsters will enjoy the company. :laughing0301:
Yeah. Trump has been whining for 50 years that he's treated unfairly and the system is stacked against him.. he claims everything is rigged. He's a victim. It's the theme of his life. I never used Facebook. Do you?

MTG will show herself to the public .........Everyone will be able to see how stupid she is.
Given her her history with Jewish Space Lasers, the Gazpacho Police, and now the implementation of 'Marshall' Law...(not to mention that long string of "I don't remember' on the witness stand)......well, I kinda sorta look forward to the carpetbagger from Forsyth County doing her usual whirl&twirl again for the Duped & Snookered.
Marjorie ain't no legislator, she's a performance artist, her life is merely a 24/7 'talk show'.

1650973363800.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pedophilia is still legal in Southeast Asia"

Ah, up jumps the devil in a brand new suit......yet another illegal migrant from Planet QAnon has contributed to the chatroom.
Every time I see some contributor start to hysteria-ize over 'grooming', or 'pedos'....I suspect they've been temporarily booted from QAnon's 'GreatAwakening.win' chatroom and migrated over here thinking they could score some free underground child-labor pizzas.

I love this bar. Jack Nicholson, Nurse Cratchett, and the Chief could be right at home with these QAnon screechers.

IMHO

Given her her history with Jewish Space Lasers, the Gazpacho Police, and now the implementation of 'Marshall' Law...(not to mention that long string of "I don't remember' on the witness stand)......well, I kinda sorta look forward to the carpetbagger from Forsyth County doing her usual whirl&twirl again for the Duped & Snookered.
Marjorie ain't no legislator, she's a performance artist, her life is merely a 24/7 'talk show'.

View attachment 636461
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, up jumps the devil in a brand new suit......yet another illegal migrant from Planet QAnon has contributed to the chatroom.
Every time I see some contributor start to hysteria-ize over 'grooming', or 'pedos'....I suspect they've been temporarily booted from QAnon's 'GreatAwakening.win' chatroom and migrated over here thinking they could score some free underground child-labor pizzas.

I love this bar. Jack Nicholson, Nurse Cratchett, and the Chief could be right at home with these QAnon screechers.

IMHO
Love it. You've got Marjorie Taylor Green down pat!

I never used Facebook. Do you?

I do and clearly he does not. Great tool for keeping up with family members living outside of the country.

All the active users on it are 30sometnings, mostly young mothers that need each other to tell them how amazing they are.

Yeah. Trump has been whining for 50 years that he's treated unfairly and the system is stacked against him.. he claims everything is rigged. He's a victim. It's the theme of his life. I never used Facebook. Do you?
I mean if you can't see that allowing Putin and that low-rent tyrant Trudeau to remain on Twitter and banning Trump is a clown world situation then there is no hope for ya.

Personally I'm not interested in hearing from Trump as I have moved on.....But I won't forget. ;)

I use the FB Marketplace from time to time to buy/sell but that's it. No interest in the drama.

Yeah. I find it deeply amusing that you conservatives think that Elon Musk is going to be your savior. :auiqs.jpg:
MTG got sent to a corner for her timeout. It wasn't permanent. I think it's a good idea to have her brand of
crazy right out in the open. That way, everyone sees it.

Forum List

Back