MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

I've never really understood those medications. Maybe it's the name. Why in the Hell would you block a kid from going from 10 to 11?
Democrats confuse and manipulate children into thinking they are .A different gender and then mutilate them with pills and surgery. If you support that you are a piece of s***..

Democrats confuse and manipulate children into thinking they are .A different gender and then mutilate them with pills and surgery. If you support that you are a piece of s***..
How am I supposed to seriously support some made-up right-wing crap?

How am I supposed to seriously support some made-up right-wing crap?
Because it's not made up and you are lying and gaslighting about it.

In Hell, those who support and enable the pedophiles burn alongside them.

Care to tell me what I made up.?

giphy.gif
They only talked about women's looks once? Hell ... I've done that thousands of times.

This is the attitude democrats have when they see a child being abused
I don't see them. Where the fuck are they? I rode for years with The Iron Guardian MC. BACA, Bikers against child abuse for short. I've a gut feeling that I've done much more for abused kids than you've ever even thought about.

I don't see them. Where the fuck are they? I rode for years with The Iron Guardian MC. BACA, Bikers against child abuse for short. I've a gut feeling that I've done much more for abused kids than you've ever even thought about.
Do you deny that children are being given hormone blockers and surgeries to become trans? Or do you believe that's not child abuse.

Sure you did geek. Then you ask why you should care about other peoples kids. 🤦‍♂️

Do you deny that children are being given hormone blockers and surgeries to become trans? Or do you believe that's not child abuse.
Yes, I deny that. You know that they aren't passing out hormone blockers in school. You do know that right? Mommie has to bring you to the doctor before any of that can happen. Lot's of psych evals before that happens. Your pediatrician or PC doctor won't write those either.

You have fallen victim to right-wing media.

Yes, I deny that. You know that they aren't passing out hormone blockers in school. You do know that right? Mommie has to bring you to the doctor before any of that can happen. Lot's of psych evals before that happens. Your pediatrician or PC doctor won't write those either.

You have fallen victim to right-wing media.
So you admit it is happening.

So providing a child a sex change to you is not considered abuse right?

I did, but it was a long time ago. It was also kids that were being beaten and abused. Not forced to be entertained by men dressed as women.

So, if someone stood in front of your kids, making fun of their mother, you’d just join in mocking her?

Right?

Forum List

Back