MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Here is an easy test to see where you stand.

15 years ago, did you see our public school's roll as being involved in the sexual development of young children complete with introducing them to the notion that they might be a different gender than their biological?

Do you believe this today?

If you voted yes for the first and yes to the second, you are a Democrat who lacks honesty.

If you voted no to the first and yes to the second, you are an oblivious Democrat sheeple.

If you voted no for both, congratulations, you are both honest and sane.

Wow, you are so lame you think only women currently married to you should be respected.

Yep, typical democrat and likely she left you when she found you with your gay partner.
I have two Great Grandsons. If someone was making fun of their Mom, may God have mercy on their soul.

Here is an easy test to see where you stand.

15 years ago, did you see our public school's roll as being involved in the sexual development of young children complete with introducing them to the notion that they might be a different gender than their biological?

Do you believe this today?

If you voted yes for the first and yes to the second, you are a Democrat who lacks honesty.

If you voted no to the first and yes to the second, you are an oblivious Democrat sheeple.

If you voted no for both, congratulations, you are both honest and sane.
Double no from me. Yay! I won honest. Sane is pushing it.

Trump partying with pedophiles...and you're supporting him. That means you support pedophiles.

There is no difference .
why is that an issue? You have anything of value to bring in here? All heads of foreign states are partying with pedo joe?

I have two Great Grandsons. If someone was making fun of their Mom, may God have mercy on their soul.
I don’t believe that for a hot minute. Because that is exactly what drag queens do they degrade “their Mom” by stereotyping her.

And you support it.

I don’t believe that for a hot minute. Because that is exactly what drag queens do they degrade “their Mom” by stereotyping her.

And you support it.
Norm, he's showing off his internet tough guy.

So one minute you say you are appalled by it and the next deny it is even happening?

LOL

Children like these have begun to transition and now are sterile and can't have children.

You do realize this, right?

Minors are having their breasts removed.

You do realize this, right?

You are lied to along with the rest of us every day.

She's reading from a script and look very much like the script is written by lawyers. Did they have any testimony from girls who were happy with the decision they and their parents made?

She's reading from a script and look very much like the script is written by lawyers. Did they have any testimony from girls who were happy with the decision they and their parents made?
what's your point exactly?

He enjoys pedo joe partying with all the heads of state!!! He is nothing if not hypocritical.

Exactly. Point out that drag queens degrade women EXACTLY as white men degrade blacks when they perform in black face and………..

Huh, uhhhh

Is the best they can come up with.

Fogn-Z3gak-AAIlsz.jpg

Trump partying with pedophiles...and you're supporting him. That means you support pedophiles.

There is no difference .
Who said I was supporting anyone? I said I've talked about women's looks thousands of times. Did you take your meds today or did you OD on them?

Forum List

Back