MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

MTG and the parroting tards say the Democrats are the party of pedophiles, when the facts prove both parties have a serious pedophilia problem.

You see, MTG and the parroting tards tell lies of omission.

All caught up now?
You never attack the dems for all their crimes and lies why is that? Lefty much?

You didn't answer it.
If he had asked without the parrot I'd have spanked him for not being serious. How on earth could he want to be a pirate an not have a Parrot as part of his outfit, where did I go wrong?..........

Now ask me another one........

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just a a democrat who their favorite democrats are today.

Nancy Pelosis daughter said that many democrat faves were going to go down with epstien. Her, like most democrats, continues to cover for the pedos and won't tell us what she knows.

If he had asked without the parrot I'd have spanked him for not being serious. How on earth could he want to be a pirate an not have a Parrot as part of his outfit, where did I go wrong?..........

Now ask me another one........
What Democrats are your "faves"?

Is someone trying to force you to be gay darling? Do you need assistance? 😄
You’re trying to force your way into children’s classrooms. Forcing your way into women’s restrooms and locker room. I’m not the one needing assistance here, you desperately need a psychologist though. If you and the rest of your kind keep doing what you’re doing then I will happily assist you, into living the rest of your life needing a respirator and colostomy bag.

You’re trying to force your way into children’s classrooms. Forcing your way into women’s restrooms and locker room. I’m not the one needing assistance here, you desperately need a psychologist though. If you and the rest of your kind keep doing what you’re doing then I will happily assist you, into living the rest of your life needing a respirator and colostomy bag.
Democrats confuse, manipulate, then mutilate small children.

Anyone siding with democrats is a threat to children and American communities need to monitor democrats, especially around kids.

Uh oh, Misery Mike is pissed off. Since I don't particularly like him; He's got to be a pedophile.
That's how it works right?

Democrats confuse, manipulate, then mutilate small children.

Anyone siding with democrats is a threat to children and American communities need to monitor democrats, especially around kids.
That went away when both parents have to be at work all day.

Uh oh, Misery Mike is pissed off. Since I don't particularly like him; He's got to be a pedophile.
That's how it works right?
Not at all. Do you support sex changes for kids? Yes or no.

If you answer yes, your a pedo and a democrat.

What Democrats are your "faves"?
Was Captain Blood a democrat? How about Blackbeard?

Did John Paul Jones do any pirating?

I guess I don't know any Democrat Pirates, much less ma faves. But if there were, I bet they all had Parrots!

Was Captain Blood a democrat? How about Blackbeard?

Did John Paul Jones do any pirating?

I guess I don't know any Democrat Pirates, much less ma faves. But if there were, I bet they all had Parrots!
Notice how the democrats dodge when called out.

Who was Nancy Pelosis daughter talking about when she said many democrat faves will go down with epstien? Why do you not want to know?

We know why. It's the thread title...

Forum List

Back