MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Again with the lies. Most everyone is appalled with the few minor girls who have their breast removed at a very early age, and there certainly is no universal acceptance of that practice. But you guys are doing a damn good job convincing yourselves that the opposition party accepts it with open arms. But ya'll aint the sharpest tools in the shed though......
It's a fact that the democrat party supports gender reassignment surgery for children.

Again with the lies. Most everyone is appalled with the few minor girls who have their breast removed at a very early age, and there certainly is no universal acceptance of that practice. But you guys are doing a damn good job convincing yourselves that the opposition party accepts it with open arms. But ya'll aint the sharpest tools in the shed though......
Appalled? Is that all? Children are having their genitals taken off

What in the hell are democrats like yourself doing about it?

Nothing, that's what.

I cry BS. You and your party could care less.

In fact, if you are appalled, where are the posts you have made to complain about this?

The Left lies more than it breaths.

I could see you holding down the hands of a child while Biden has their way with them.

Last edited:
Appalled? Is that all? Children are having their genitals taken off
No they're not. You've been lied too.

Guidelines say such surgery generally should be reserved for those aged 18 and older. The World Professional Association for Transgender Health says breast removal surgery is OK for those under 18 who have been on testosterone for at least a year. The Endocrine Society says there isn’t enough evidence to recommend a specific age limit for that operation.

No they're not. You've been lied too.

Guidelines say such surgery generally should be reserved for those aged 18 and older. The World Professional Association for Transgender Health says breast removal surgery is OK for those under 18 who have been on testosterone for at least a year. The Endocrine Society says there isn’t enough evidence to recommend a specific age limit for that operation.
So one minute you say you are appalled by it and the next deny it is even happening?

LOL

Children like these have begun to transition and now are sterile and can't have children.

You do realize this, right?

Minors are having their breasts removed.

You do realize this, right?

You are lied to along with the rest of us every day.

You are a DNC cultist who would gladly give your daughter to Joe Biden to play with and sniff.
You in the Neo-GOP reality live in a fantasy world created by Faux Not News don't-cha, where naturally, the President is above all others and comically, like the New Republicans, Democrats must serve him as unquestioning as the Neo_Bunch does Benedict Donald!

Your actions are your fault. Your ideaology is your fault. Your desire to push it on people forcibly is your fault.

Every ounce of disgust and hate for you is all your own doing.
Is someone trying to force you to be gay darling? Do you need assistance? 😄

You in the Neo-GOP reality live in a fantasy world created by Faux Not News don't-cha, where naturally, the President is above all others and comically, like the New Republicans, Democrats must serve him as unquestioning as the Neo_Bunch does Benedict Donald!
Please reply to post #149.

Which do you deny?

1 Child gender confusion is up some 4000% since this curriculum has been introduced into schools across the country.

2. Children are being sterilized before turning 18.

3. Girls are having their breast removed before turning 18.

4. Girls are disproportionately effected and most likely to try and change genders than boys.

What do you think the job of doctors at Boston Children's Hospital Gender Surgery Department is?

To comply with the rules of the hospital.

What do you think this statement means?

"All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older."

Could it be they don't perform genital surgeries on children?

So they wait until 18. By then the child has been well groomed. What about a girl's breasts? They don't wait till 18 for that.

You did not answer my questions

Which of those do you deny?
Here is an article of girls under 18 having their breasts removed

Which do you deny?

1 Child gender confusion is up some 4000% since this curriculum has been introduced into schools across the country.

2. Children are being sterilized before turning 18.

3. Girls are having their breast removed before turning 18.

4. Girls are disproportionately effected and most likely to try and change genders than boys.
1. Can't blame it all on the curriculum in schools these days. Have you seen the entertainment kids can get on their phones these days?

2. Proof?

3. Even with parental consent, not all agree that post pubescent minors, pre-18, should be allow this or any surgery.

Personally I don't believe a person can transition to the opposite sex. All one can do is take hormones and have surgical augmentations to make yourself try to look like, um, whatever you want. I think we should focus on teaching kids to accept and love themselves for who they are from the word go........like my parents did for all their kids.......and we did for ours......

1. Can't blame it all on the curriculum in schools these days. Have you seen the entertainment kid can get on their phones these days?

2. Proof?

3. Even with parental consent, not all agree that post pubescent minors, pre-18, should be allow this or any surgery.

Personally I don't believe a person can transition to the opposite sex. All one can do is take hormones and have surgical augmentations to make yourself try to look like, um, whatever you want. I think we should focus on teaching kids to accept and love themselves for who they are from the word go........like my parents did for all their kids.......and we did for ours......
When some kid says that he's a pirate and wants his right leg below the knee amputated and his left eye poked out and wear a black patch over it, should the parents acquiesce?

So they wait until 18. By then the child has been well groomed. What about a girl's breasts? They don't wait till 18 for that.
Hahaha you guys and your grooming. I opposed in principle most any breast removal surgery, except for cancer victims. But I guess we'll see if those consent forms the parents signed are legal cover for the clinics and the doctors.

When some kid says that he's a pirate and wants his right leg below the knee amputated and his left eye poked out and wear a black patch over it, should the parents acquiesce?
Obviously that depends on if he wants the Parrot or not!

Arrrggggghhhhh, Matey, Arrgghh.

Forum List

Back