MTG calls the democrat party the party of pedophiles on 60 minutes

Yet, democrats would support hormone blockers.
I sure do, in certain instances not associated with genderbenders. My youngest niece had the weird condition where her body was trying to go into puberty while she was a toddler.

Nope, just Epstein. Trump partied with a pedophile. If you support Trump...you support pedophiles.
.That's just dumb because you give the Clinton's a total pass for having Maxwell at their wedding. A convicted sex trafficker of kids. .It was well known what Epstein and Maxwell were up to when the clintons and gates were still hanging around them.

Notice how the democrats protect their pedophiles.

MTG is right

.That's just dumb because you give the Clinton's a total pass for having Maxwell at their wedding. A convicted sex trafficker of kids. .It was well known what Epstein and Maxwell were up to when the clintons and gates were still hanging around them.

Notice how the democrats protect their pedophiles.

MTG is right
Trump partied with a pedophile. If you support Trump...you support pedophiles.

From Ashley’s diary:

“Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,”… “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.”

The diary also states “overhearing parents having sex” and “my mother not emotionally available. My father was – message – I could get love from men.”

References to “being wiped until too late in the game,” and “blanket being taken away,” and “not letting myself go to bathroom.”

No, she doesn’t say Joe molested her. Not that it would really matter to people like you. You and others like you don’t really care anyway. You waste all your brain power on defending your vote instead of actually looking into the facts.

Golly gee. So you believe that this is a genuine page from Ashley Babbitt's Diary, on no evidence, other than the word of the convicted forgers at Project Veritas???? Did they publish a photo of this "page" or just tell you what it said???

How come PV have never submitted this page for handwritting analaysis???

This is why Putin laughs at you. You can be so easily fooled.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Golly gee. So you believe that this is a genuine page from Ashley Babbitt's Diary, on no evidence, other than the word of the convicted forgers at Project Veritas???? Did they publish a photo of this "page" or just tell you what it said???

The diary is real and says what it says.

Only the democrat pedophile party has trouble understanding it.

MTG is right. Ashley Biden's diary is real.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

If you promote children changing their sex before they are old enough to consent to sex, I don't see how it is any different.

Children should be allowed to develop sexually normally and be left the hell alone to figure life out on their own.

Well said MTG! The democrat party is the party of pedos.
0427bd76-2eb8-46c5-8e4c-286ef6b86aa8_text.gif

Nice job demonstrating what Democrats and snowflakes do best - cherry-picking, cutting, and pasting to manufacture false evidrnce to duot their pathetic needs / desires
I'm pretty sure cutting, pasting, and changing the entire context of someone's quote to intentionally misrepresnt what someone actually said is against USMB rules..
Okay, Q.

Sure you do. You just can't oppress gay adults anymore, but man, you can totally crush them when they are still kids.
Being gay has NOTHING to do with transgender. I know a transgender young woman in the process of becoming male. She wanted to transition since she was in middle school. If she had the funds for an operation to change her lady parts, she would have completed the transition. He has changed his name and identifies as a male. I have no issue with that and this person thinks of my wife and I as the parents she never had.

Do you support a father busting the head of a guy who walks into the ladies restroom right behind his daughter?
So now there's two men in the ladies room? Sure, I don't really care who busts who's head, no matter where they are.

Gee,

She comes from a home that had two children go through rehab. Where one son screwed, with Joe and Jills blessing, his dead brothers wife.

Who would ever think such a story to be true?

Forum List

Back