MTG supporter believes Hillary Clinton cut a women's face off and wore it like a mask. Ahhh today's Republican party.

gas is 5 bucks a gallon commie .

Ummmm?
What's up with this dated "commie" thingy?

I keep reading from who I imagine are the RightieTighties of this forum the description "commie" whenever they respond to someone who evidently doesn't think the way they do.

I mean..."commie"? How old is that? How old are these posters who use it? Hell, who or what is a 'commie' today? Vietnam? North Korea? China with it's Capitalist-style Communism?

Are these posters who call other people 'commies' still living with posters of the House Un-American Committee on their walls? Still crawling under their desk when a siren goes off? Still have a bomb-shelter with canned beans in stock? Still think Nikita is coming back to make them a Stalinist?

Personally, I think the posters who fear 'commies' are really old, really dated, and really don't read much. Aging fuddyduddies who meanly holler at the kids cutting across the lawn.

Oh yeah, and are fearful and scared pretty much all the time. If it wasn't 'commies' they are hyper-ventilating about then it would be MS-13 or Caravans or Americans whose 2nd language is English.

As Gilda used to shout: "It's Always Something"!!!

Funny how this only happens when Democrats are in power.

Is the "Big Guy" getting his 10% cut?
You're a fool. Missing yet another opportunity to learn how the world-wide oil business is fucking us all. Once again these price gougers get to buy more yachts, not even pay any taxes and right does not seem to care. Is bashing Biden really worth letting big oil off the hook yet again?

The Democrat Party is communist.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better dead than red, eh?
Tell us, if you would poster Angel, what foodstuffs and survival gear to you recommend for our underground bomb-shelters.
Still doing your duck & cover drills under your old school desk?

I love this bar!

Burn it down she says.

She has no clue about reality but is a die hard trump supporter.

Probably believes in lizard people also.
This is no worse than democrats thinking you can sew a dick onto a woman and call her a man. And people like you believe that. Great swathes of your party believe that.

Ahh, today's Democrats.

What's so hard to believe about that? We know Groomercrats cover for pedophiles like Brandon.

I tell yeah these cons will believe anything.

A fool born every minute.

We need to take off the warning labels and have nature work these out.

I tell yeah these cons will believe anything.

A fool born every minute.

We need to take off the warning labels and have nature work these out.

Yes satanic sex rings at high levels exist. Perhaps you have never heard of the Franklin Scandal. I doubt it you are not well informed.

Were it not for people like me willing to venture down into your sewer of misinformation and conspiracy theories you would never hear an opposing view.

We get it, you're a great world leader, just ask you.

Forum List

Back