MTG supporter believes Hillary Clinton cut a women's face off and wore it like a mask. Ahhh today's Republican party.

1655072749140.gif

Burn it down she says.

She has no clue about reality but is a die hard trump supporter.

Probably believes in lizard people also.

You don't believe in Ritual Satanic Abuse eh?

"the fact that the sick left could dream up something so disgusting is emblematic of how depraved they truly are."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pee pee tapes vs. skinning a woman for her face?

Hmmm, on my QAnon 'disgusting scale'........ I'd prefer we stick to the bodily fluids stuff.
Skinning people seems rather icky, to me.
But you be you, poster yidnar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, on my QAnon 'disgusting scale'........ I'd prefer we stick to the bodily fluids stuff.

you are comparing something claimed by a fringe conspiracy group to things claimed by the MSM and prominent dem leaders ! now with that said which groups lies convinced the largest number of people ?

The satanic practice is to obtain adrenochrome, a known international black market. Look it up.

Hillary had no problem slaughtering millions of children in Syria, Libya, or Iraq. Killing people is not a problem with these people. We know that for a fact. Word is Hillary is a high priestess in a satanic ring. Do I know for sure? Of course not. Would it surprise me? No.

The Franklin scandal elite child sex ring and cover-up, pulled by the Discovery Channel just before it was to be broadcast:

Skinning a woman to obtain her face?

"The satanic practice is to obtain adrenochrome, a known international black market. Look it up.
..... Word is Hillary is a high priestess in a satanic ring."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, Okeydokey!
You go where your instincts and education lead you, mon ami.

But for me and my avatar....well, we think we'll sit this one out.

Good luck in your, ah....journey?

The satanic practice is to obtain adrenochrome, a known international black market. Look it up.

Hillary had no problem slaughtering millions of children in Syria, Libya, or Iraq. Killing people is not a problem with these people. We know that for a fact. Word is Hillary is a high priestess in a satanic ring. Do I know for sure? Of course not. Would it surprise me? No.

The Franklin scandal elite child sex ring and cover-up, pulled by the Discovery Channel just before it was to be broadcast:

You are out of your mind....Poor America...

Burn it down she says.

So now Republican politicians are responsible for what every one of their supporters believe? Is the Democrat party responsible for what every USMB prog idiot says?

Burn it down she says.

You are responsible for the billions on damage caused by the George Floyd riots.
Feel better?

Yes it is, and you people refuse to blame the people making boatloads of money off of it insuring that their price gouging will never be punished.
It takes a special kind of idiocy to believe the laws of supply and demand are some kind of sinister plot.

What's so much fun about RWNJobbery such as the following:

"The satanic practice is to obtain adrenochrome, a known international black market. Look it up...... Word is Hillary is a high priestess in a satanic ring."

.....is that it is so often popping up in RightieTightie thinking.....in Breitbart, Pundit, Reddit, and any number of 'political chatrooms'.

Clearly, there is enough of an interest in pizza-pedophilia, etc., within the fringie elements of the GOP that it oozes out not infrequently.

Now, are all conservatives, GOP'rs, or even MAGAhats so nutsocrazo to believe that faces are being skinned off so democrats can dance with 'em? Hell, no! Jeeeezus!

But the Q-kooks and some of their thinking is influencing the radicalism that the GOP is sadly trending towards.

The sane world....including the sane elements of Conservativism and the GOP....are, I sincerely imagine, embarrassed by the fringie-nutter element that call themselves 'conservative' or call themselves 'Trump Supporters'.

The Qflavored thinking makes 'em all look bad.
I ain't saying that that is 'unfair'. Hell, what is 'fair'?
But I am saying it is damn regrettable as there are fine people who call themselves Conservative, or identify as Republican. I know. I have friends and neighbors and family that do so. I like 'em.

But my Conservative circle of contacts thinks the nutters like MTG, Rudy Giuliani, Matt Gaetz, Fredo Trump, Melissa Carone, et al, are doing nothing but harming their 'brand'.

But, having said that, as an independent......I think that QFlavor factions of Trump Supporters is just a g-d roll-in-the-aisle hoot. And one of the reasons I love this bar.🖖

What's so much fun about RWNJobbery such as the following:

"The satanic practice is to obtain adrenochrome, a known international black market. Look it up...... Word is Hillary is a high priestess in a satanic ring."

.....is that it is so often popping up in RightieTightie thinking.....in Breitbart, Pundit, Reddit, and any number of 'political chatrooms'.

Clearly, there is enough of an interest in pizza-pedophilia, etc., within the fringie elements of the GOP that it oozes out not infrequently.

Now, are all conservatives, GOP'rs, or even MAGAhats so nutsocrazo to believe that faces are being skinned off so democrats can dance with 'em? Hell, no! Jeeeezus!

But the Q-kooks and some of their thinking is influencing the radicalism that the GOP is sadly trending towards.

The sane world....including the sane elements of Conservativism and the GOP....are, I sincerely imagine, embarrassed by the fringie-nutter element that call themselves 'conservative' or call themselves 'Trump Supporters'.

The Qflavored thinking makes 'em all look bad.
I ain't saying that that is 'unfair'. Hell, what is 'fair'?
But I am saying it is damn regrettable as there are fine people who call themselves Conservative, or identify as Republican. I know. I have friends and neighbors and family that do so. I like 'em.

But my Conservative circle of contacts thinks the nutters like MTG, Rudy Giuliani, Matt Gaetz, Fredo Trump, Melissa Carone, et al, are doing nothing but harming their 'brand'.

But, having said that, as an independent......I think that QFlavor factions of Trump Supporters is just a g-d roll-in-the-aisle hoot. And one of the reasons I love this bar.🖖
Damn dangerous unfortunately, and so ignorant....Hope you're right....

Forum List

Back